NXT?

it's gonna hit 4000 at least, right? please this is like 90% of my stack, i'll at least break even?

it was just moving so fast i thought it would keep going a little longer... just let me break even and i'll sell....

moron

> please this is like 90% of my stack

bahahahahaha

please biz bros it's just a shake out yes? they are just loading up for the next moon mission soon in the hour, right?

the next step of this process is to sell low

but you're doing great so far!

congrats, you're a new bag holder. Please wait for 6 months to unload your bag at higher price.

listen you piece of dogshit you shouldn't invest in this gambling business anyway, this is what you fucking get for being a degenerate no-tax paying waste of life. i wish donald trump would deport you for being an illegal alien, as in you're not even human you fucking mouth breather

The audacity of you fucking retards. You come here sharing tips and analysis of crypto, when it's just a roll of the fucking dice. You're like a sad old booze hound that thinks he's got a great method for winning the coin slots. You all think you're Jordan Belfort. If you weren't £1000 deep in crypto by 2014 you're a fucking victim. If you haven't already lost most of your money, you're going to at one point. Even the photos you post of your "14k portfolio", you're not kidding anyone. Spend 10k, up 4k one day, down 4k the next. This should not be a business and finance thread it should be a help thread for problem gamblers. You're fucking pathetic. You're lazy. You have nothing going in in life. That's why you choose crypto currency. You're all too lazy to invest in real business ventures. Take me for example, a real entrepreneur. I've been buying and selling cars since I was 17. It's paid my bills for 6 years. Just this morning I bought a "spares or repairs" listing for £150. Got it running after a quick reference of the hanes manual and an hour on YouTube. Same car, similar age and millage are selling for £4500 on autotrader. Night just sell it for £4000, for a quick sale. Even if I buy a car that is truly fucked, it still has scrap value, real physical value. What do you have? Nothing. Ive also put the deposit on a car that cost 3300 but will sell for 5000 easily. And all that took was 15 mins looking for a good deal. Last year I used only £8000 to buy my uncle a van and tolls for his landscaping business, for which I'm getting £1200 per month cash for zero effort. No sleepless nights. No spending hours each day following trends (100% pointless task) and now I'm looking to buy a small piece of low grade land for forestry operations. You idiots really have no idea about business or finance. I hope bitcoin crashes to 1k most of you fucking hang yourself. Worthless posers.

When anonymous people tell you they've got some kinda supercoin that never dips and is only gonna pump for two weeks that's when you be cautious

Do you even know what the coin does? What's their lead developer name and niche?

damn bro i thought i bought high... dont worry itll go back up... at least a little

sell some now & rebuy tomorrow under 3000

y look at the damn news and you'll lnow why the coin is pumping i admit you bought a little late but just for today wait and DYOR about this coin

oh that's real great advice faggot

where did you get your degree in finance?

Rory met Steve on Grindr. You see, it's an open secret that Steve is a sissy bottom. Rory was on vacation in CA with his wife and her mongrel negro child at disneyland when Rory matched up with Steve on the gay hookup app. They were both at Disneyland that day and like the degenerate homos they were (Rory being closeted), they needed to hook up in a public bathroom or behind a bush somewhere. Rory found an opportunity to seperate from his wife and negro while they were waiting to get on the pirates of the carribean ride, the wait was still 30 minutes which was enough time for a quick pozzing. Rory feigned illness from the lunch they had earlier, and headed to nearest bathroom where Steve was waiting.

After bottoming out inside Steve inside the main stall, Rory pulled out his iphone and looked at his blockfolio. Steve noticed this and asked him about his holdings. After Rory mentioned NXT, Steve told him his "thick daddy" helped create NXT. Rory was exstatic, and flew out to New York the next day to meet Steve's thick daddy, Sergey.

>goes up 100%
>it's gonna keep mooning haha right guys? Look at the wick on the 30 min candle and see how high it goes. That's a shooting star and indicates the end of trend after a coin goes parabolic.

That shit doesn't matter. Usually knowing what the Devs name is is a bad thing because it means they're scammers or a cult of personality like Charlie Lee.

Also were witnesses to butterfly effect. Had that one user not made the nxt thread about the Koreans pumping it this user wouldn't be holding a bag. Life altering stuff.

damn that's some real deep shit there dude

i bet you think you've been on some kinda life journey in the past too, huh?

hahahahahahahahaha
buying a coin after 100% up in less than a day
You are a special kind of genius

could be, he could have been the guy that dropped 10k on signatum at the very top. that guy could have just held btc and turned it into 50k instead he turned 10k into nothing

lol, rip OP

It's a whale pump with wash trading. Get out.

It's one of the most unequal coins out there. All supply started with an ICO that collected 21BTC(~$10k then)... but! It was made by a completely new poster on bitcointalk which made it sound like an obvious scam.
A known poster called 'Comefrombeyond' claimed to be a developer hired to made it and admitted to investing several btc into it. Later he even bought pre-release NXTs from few people that bought in.

A year+ later - Comefrombeyond admits that he was the creator and the developer part was just a ruse.
What was the purpose of a ruse? To make the ico seem like a scam so that nearly nobody except him would buy.

As a result, one guy owns at least 90% of nxt.

Get out.

im sorry but this is your own fault. wtf. never chase a pump. Maybe if you're VERY lucky it'll bounce up to 3400.

yeah wow you're breaking new grounds with this post right here.

expensive lesson are the best lessons
but who knows, maybe comefrombehind is not yet finished, nevertheless glad I doubled in 4 days. Thanks to gaylords like OP

well shit, guess this really is a signatum. to the dude who dropped 0.90 of his stack, get out and rethink your life.

its bouncing, good luck.

yeah wow you're breaking new grounds with this post right here.

rip

Lol Veeky Forums

But don't worry user, 25 december will be the ardor genisis block, so it'll rise until then

GET READY. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE

OP is gonna make it

Will he get out in time or will his greed overtake him? Update us OP, hope you didn't go to sleep or something.

god i hope OP sold hahaha. SURVIVE OP!