Would you let him join your party?

Would you let him join your party?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e8yx4k4tzqE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-75LVMIIss0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only if we already have a rust monster and a mimic.

Why not? We need more men on the front lines

Don't forget the paladin!

Depends, what's his name?

Jell-O Cup The Brave

Now it depends on what flavor Jello-O.

.....Lemon?

Then clearly he is a champion of the light and worthy or the group's trust and admiration!

>It communicates by banging its helmet in Morse code

He was a small gelatinous cube for his age, always teased and tormented by the older and larger cubes. Constantly told that he should be content with a life of aimlessly wondering the dark passages of the dungeon in search for food.

But this little cube was different, and determined, and dreamed big of one day making it as a adventurer. He trained his little cube body, and scavenged for lost gear left behind by heros of past adventures. Knowing full well that one day, he would shine as he showed the world the heroic heart that he bore.

Yeah, obviously. He is lemon flavored, of course he's good. Now if you said grape or lime he clearly would have been a spawn of darkness and deserving of a purge

not slutty enough

>bad mouthing lime
If you were anything other than a lemon lover, you would have my eternal hate.
Lemon and lime are constant companions, and I am so dissapointed in you.

Spoiler that.

D-Damn

Lemonjello.

It wants to avenge it's brother, Oranjello.

Throw in an Illithid and I'm game.

Also a cute girl

Only if he gels well with the rest of the party. I wouldn't want to invite a total square to adventure with us.

CARLOS!

too bad he's a cube carlos you total faggot

Yes

Yes

Best girl

I know I saw a cap about a slime PC called Jello frustrating the shit out of a DM, though I can't find it on the plebs image search.

It was cool though, and now that you've reminded me of it, I'm totally going to find it and post it before I go to work tomorrow.

Yes, and since our fighter the last party leader appointed my character new leader during a very angry spat betwix a lot of the characters, I'd be well allowed to. We would have invited the half-slime, but they already had a job being a teacher or something.

..but he did

Did he?

Yes.

Would you buy items from him?

Does his name not sound like Patches, or translate into a similar concept? Then yes.

fucking
> Doot

I love it

youtube.com/watch?v=e8yx4k4tzqE

>Dio sect
YOU WERE EXPECTING SOME KIND OF BUG GOD

BUT IT WAS ME, DIO

mods???

Someone is missing from the party

As long as it speaks a language most of the party can understand.

Lost too many characters to not understanding a shouted warning IC. Even if you guess and pray, sometimes you end up ducking when they shouted about floor spikes.

What if it communicates by changing colour like a traffic light?

Ahh, Kos, or some say, Kosm, do you hear our prayers?

So what would the colors be?

>Give it shrooms
>Trips out and becomes a kaleidescope

I like the idea of colours conveying emotions rather than specific messages. So yellow could mean fear, which could mean either "we should proceed with caution" or "let's get out of here" or "oh shit I forgot the campfire". Etc, etc.

100% yes

He's clearly a green lantern candidate, so he's lime.

Around cubes don't be a rube!

Morrowind? Old salty is that you?

>Praying mantis
>Name literally translates to "spider"

WHY

Identity crisis.

>Homo Sapiens
>Name literally tanslates to "Panthera Leo"

Why indeed.

>tfw drew that in 2008 for a draw thread about monster adventurers

>tfw it's one of my more prouder accomplishments to still see it posted

I don't know if not tapping this makes him a cool guy, or a big faggot

Big faggot for sure. But its arguable if its worth be a big faggot with freedom rather than a cool guy in jail.

>having sexual relations with your apprentice
that's not how you Assassins Guild

Would you eat a meal from a orc chef?

>a draw thread about monster adventurers

Sounds interesting. Is it archived anywhere?

>filename
>not bugbarian

You had ONE JOB!

Shiiiieeeet, I requested that in a drawthread ages back :D

i see a normal adventurer.

Sure, but if he starts gettin jelly of our loot, we're leaving him.

Spiders = Bros

MODS!

that's literally my fetish

This normal person wants to join the party.

What's he selling?

you. Hes selling you to other spiders. Dont turn around or you'll be bitten and wrapped in web

Looks like a sword and some potions.

>not having sex apprentices.
>MFW

That looks more like a housewife, reminds of that guy with the jailbait gf that wants the same

He should stop beating around the bush and take that offer, I wish I had that kind of luck

Except Leon totally hit that in the book.

Is that....Fred?

Fresh lobsters for sale.

Do I get a discount if I pet him

>the half-slime

Which parent was the slime ?

If he's selling stuff I want, I'll buy it.

It's the merchants without any obvious way to prevent people stealing their valuable merchandise that you have to worry about.

Sorry but I still find him two-dimensional.

He can join. Though I doubt a normal person would last long with what we get up to.

This will come in handy
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-75LVMIIss0

>slay the lich

but I want to LAY the lich not slay her

>weevil
>evil
Call me racist but I wouldn't trust him.

You should help this poor man!

>no redeemed succubus
Shit party desu senpai

Why not both ?

Doing one will help with the other.

I'll admit that I love this idea.

>redeemed succubus
I'm tired of this meme

I was in a game once. It was based on a 2ed arcane version lf Alcatraz. Everybody was a murderhobo that wound up there because of the shit they did adventuring.

We had a half-orc, an elf, a wood and metal warforged, and a shota barbarian (me) invulnerable rager.

Before I joined the game, the party pretty much solved the entire first floor of the prison by the warforged going first. A gelatinous cube fell from the sky and landed on the warforged.

The Warforged, being Large, just walked around with it on/around them like it was a bit of fruit in a jello mold. It couldn't eat him, so the party just wound up throwing enemies into the mass and drowning/melting them.

The floor boss wasn't meant to be a strategist, so just wound up tackling the Gelatinous Cubed warforged and dying.

Warforged Cube is best partymember.

The Warforged wasn't even really a fighter type. He was like Zoidberg. He just derped his way into that shitty situation.

It was nice of the DM to interpret it in that fashion.

bit of a douchebag though ;^)

Fuck ya! Gelatinous things are generally my favorite type of things, followed closely by mechanical things and spooky things.