Project AMA

Biz,

1. You are idiots. You're in the middle of a raging bull market and you're doing everything wrong. An insane bull market is one that gains 80% annually. What's blockchain going to do in 2018?

Step back and think for just a second:

- Asset class with clear but non-obvious use case
- Asset class with significant (current) barriers to entry which are about to disappear
- Asset class that very high IQ people (135 and above) currently understand but the majority of folks with the money (IQ 110-130 who aren't so smart as to be neurotic cowards) don't yet understand. And no, "bitcoin is cryptocash" doesn't count.

What would any reasonable person do knowing this?

2. Despite this, I love you fags. I got a few good alts off this board, good laughs, humor in an era where the joke is dead. I used to be you.

I owe this board a debt. It's time to repay.

In the next three months (Dec 2017 to Feb 2018) I'll be pumping an asset.

"Pumping" doesn't mean some magical rich guy "manipulating the market." If you understand anything about how liquid markets work you get that this notion in and of itself is stupid.

Pumping for me means doing this:

- Find asset with huge untapped user base that happens to be wealthy
- Infiltrate the normal channels in which they get information and make the best use case I can for their adoption of the tech
- Spoonfeed the use cases, backgound and practical steps to them

Obviously after I've accumulated a fair bit of that asset.

For the next hour I'll answer anything. Only questions I'll dodge will be those that out me.

Have at it Biz. Or don't. I don't care. After 8:15 Eastern my debt is paid.

Other urls found in this thread:

hitbtc.com/exchange/EBET-to-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What alts are you in?

What asset will you be pumping?

why cincinnatus?
he was a preety dumb cunt never accomplished much imo

What asset are you pumping?

Target entry, exit, percent of MC by capital you're injecting?

Principle is lost on brainlets, he had power and conceded it for the greater good

Currently:
XMR
ETH

Flyers with

So just cut the shit and tell us what to buy

this.

Monero is the asset I'll be pumping

What amount of money are you pumping?

Thanks for something we already knew was good faggot

Think we're done here, thanks OP

did u even read I swear these fucking millenials

There are 3 other threads shilling XMR, what makes this any different aside from the fact you decided to elaborate.

I already have my stake. The point is that I'm planning to expose it to people holding ~1-4 trillion dollars in liquid assets. They don't know anything but bitcoin right now and they have no use for bitcoin.

who do you plan to shill to? i'm guessing the ultra wealthy?

Is IOTA or Ripple worth and with BCC come close to BTC price one day.?

This is why I fucking love biz.

I'm treated like a king by everyone I see. I come here to get called a fag by a fat NEET. Its the only honest place on Earth anymore.

Larp confirmed.

I bet you love getting called a fag. And your weird little style of bragging is both confusing and not really productive, so I frankly don't give a shit. Fucking yuppie

fuck you faggot

Here are my current thoughts on IOTA and ripple. To be clear I haven't done as much research on them:

IOTA:
Use case is insane. Big question is whether they can pull it off in a way that can't easily be manipulated. When "chainwide" concensus is not needed, how vulverable is the network to things like double spending, MIM etc. Love the idea though.

Ripple:
Wet dream for large institutions looking to virtue signal, but not sure there's a huge amount of profit there for investors over the next few years. If I were retiring and putting it into crypto I'd buy Ripple.

It's why anonymous boards like this will continue to exist as long as the internet will be a thing. You're nothing but a part of the whole here. Really unique.

That's the perfect term for me. I am young, prosperous upcoming and I believe in the value of all the standard tenants of society.

TYTYTY

Describe the non-obvious use-case of XMR for wealthy people, and tell us how this use-case is unreguleatable. Thanks

this what can you tell us about your future bag buyers?

tax evasion

why is OP always just smoking cocks? when will biz shed its pajeet poos and be a board of hardened power hungry monsters instead of brainlet subcontinent dwelling anemic cucks?

Seriously.

To get way too deep for a minute:

I'm rich-ish already. If I did nothing for the next few years I'd be set to live my life and cover the world with my Chadjizz for the rest of my life.

I'm at that point where I don't need to be doing anything. At that point life becomes dangerous because people will tell you whatever you want them to tell you.

A true source of fuck you is precious. I'd love to live in a society where we all exchange ideas based solely on the merit of the idea, but people get paid/laid etc based on how much effort they put in. I think that is the basis of a society that will provide the most goodness to the most people.

For the record I'll be creating that world.

Just give me 20 years.

im 15 as well and have wet dreams of ushering a utopia for the sole purpose to guarantee the continuation of humanity as well

get a load of this misunderstood genuis

Unlikely imo. There's nothing inherently illegal about having accounts in Panama or Jersey, or exploiting tax loopholes in your own jurisdiction, but governments could make the purchase or sale of Monero illegal in short order.

This is the question I'd hoped someone would ask.

the obvious cases are obvious

drugs
tax evasion

But the societally changing use cases are not:

These will be hard to understand if you're not a part of this world, but let me pose a few questions:

- Lets say you're the son of a wealthy family. Because you are from good stock you're tall, good looking and smart. You also happen to have a very large amount of family money and a top-down directive to never allow that to be lost to your romantic life. What do you do?

- Let's say you're the CFO of a mid cap company who has been playing the offshore assets game for the last decade because of all the stupid intricacies of the (insert country here) tax code. What is your life like? What do you do?

There are two more cases similar to the above, can you guess them?

It's good to check in here and broadcast your thoughts to an audience in order to stay grounded. For instance, you like to mention your wealth a lot which means fuck all to anyone here. The most it does is attract some pajeet begger.

Goodluck. I'm rooting for you. Veeky Forums told me to buy XMR about 11 months ago so I bought 20 of them on polo.

This comment is from someone stupid, but it does allow me to make another point:

The natural response to anything new is revulsion and racism/sexism/whateverism. That should be allowed if felt; the vast majority of new things are bullshit, they should face harsh scrutiny. That leads to the best end product/idea/society.

>- Lets say you're the son of a wealthy family. Because you are from good stock you're tall, good looking and smart. You also happen to have a very large amount of family money and a top-down directive to never allow that to be lost to your romantic life. What do you do?
hiding assets from partners

>- Let's say you're the CFO of a mid cap company who has been playing the offshore assets game for the last decade because of all the stupid intricacies of the (insert country here) tax code. What is your life like? What do you do?
well having offshore holdings i believe requires having """independent""" directors on the boards of your legal entities. there's also the risk of panama paper leaks, etc.

taking ETH tips at 0xdaed1cf17ecc58963faff0f2bee7c87f952588c6 :)

Probably larpin', but, spot on analysis and let me help you.

I will pay my own expenses.

Giving inheritance to a son and not paying taxes or transfer of propeties to next of kin without paying taxes. So keep the money in Monero ?

i support your vision OP
i believe in you

i give up. what does the son of the wealthy family do

Will you prove you're not a larp by sending a struggling user 0.01 BTC?

I couldn't agree more. Call me a fag or whatever, but the only source I can see in the current world for true uninhbitied exchange of ideas is an anime imageboard.

The beautiful irony of it is that this is the best it has ever been in the history of humanity.

Think about that for a second.

Strong work.

I hope I can make you a fuckton of money in the next quarter.

I agree, now reply to my post.

- Find asset with huge untapped user base that happens to be wealthy
- Infiltrate the normal channels in which they get information and make the best use case I can for their adoption of the tech
- Spoonfeed the use cases, backgound and practical steps to them

hiding assets from partners is the hook, but the reality is much deeper.

Call me a sappy faggy faggy faggot but how much is an assurance that you have real love worth? People look at those around them, especially the very successful, and assume they don't experience the same humanity we all do.

That is untrue.

What coin made you the most money?

I appreciate the offer.

I will never make biz my army.

If I have ideas on which action is worth taking, I'll post them here and ask explicitly.

You're talking absolute bullshit, fuck off to reddit to play clever.

If you're seeing this comment on the front page (because you're a disgusting looser who doesn't use catalogue), don't bother reading this thread.

The guy thinks he's a genius for shilling xmr and larping on an anonymous imageboard. One of the worst threads I've ever read, I might take a break for awhile.

Thank you.

I'm a political guy. Fuck it- I'm part of why trump got elected.

I feel like everyone agrees with at least the core basis of how we should interact as human beings as a society.

That we haven't gotten to that point in my mind is sad for us all.

>GOD DAMNIT MOM YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME!!
>I'm gonna change the world when I grow up

I have a question, what are your opinions on beg threads.

Also can I have some BTC, thanks OP

1Gwnu5L7rs1Q95s2fZMSRhht3FBtccRGi4

Obviously bitcoin.

But I do not predict this to be the case for 2018

You have my support, user.

You've said nothing that hasn't been posted here already,
thanks for paying back your "debt" to the board.
Fuck off, nigger.

Beg threads represent a loss of a critical portion of societal cohesion.

Shame as a behavioral control mechanism is gone. In the short term this is bad, as most of the things that shame used to inhibit are awful for the person and bad in general for the society.

In the long term, it could be good. In fact, it will be good. Empiricism will replace.

One day you will look at someone who is able bodied and unemployed and ask them why they are wasting the genetic heritage of the thousands of ancestors that struggled against nature to make them exist. And, I hope, that will be normal.

Thoughts on REQ?
Why do you like HST and BLT?

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I have never had a reddit account because they are antithetical to my political beliefs.

Which, ironically, are totally middle of the road as of 20 years ago.

Funny world we live in.

I love you too.

I tried hard to like REQ because of its fundamentals. Here's what killed it for me:

The initial use case for paypal was requesting magic email money, that launched an empire.

Without that springboard I don't see a way for them to bridge the gap from what they're initially proposing to their final vision.

Honestly I wanted to get into XMR before but had no money. Should I wait to see if there's a correction and buy the dip or should I just get in now and hodl?

Thank you.

We'll see if I succeed. If XMR > 1000 at the end of Feb 2018 I have.

Market timing is total bullshit.

Buy or sell assets based on how you view their fundamentals. In general any guess you make will be better than someone trying to "buy the dip" or using trend analysis.

Decide what you think that entire asset class is worth to the available userbase at a given time and then divide. Purchase for a given endpoint and set a schedule on which you are going to re-research.

That will put you well above 90% of your competitors.

So your angle is: 'hey I can help you hide/secure your wealth so that nobody else can get to it but you'?
Then you steal their xmr

yea this definitely wouldn't count as an investment.
cryptos are by far the safest, most secure, reliable, non-volatile stores of money in the 21st century.
don't miss out on this great opportunity.

How is your pump gonna overcome the AWS spot mining problem and push it past $200??

accumulation

> Asset class that very high IQ people (135 and above)
I TURNED MYSELF INTO A COIN MORTY I"M COIN RICK!

Can you pump like 10 ETH to some alcoiin to show you aren't joking?

hitbtc.com/exchange/EBET-to-ETH

Not gonna buy any Monero.
You're going to dump next hour.

more words do not make you more smart or credible

yeah OP I also have a lot of Obsidian

fuck off. exemplar ciizen

what's your opinion on cindicator and predictive market platforms in general?

Do BAT

please show us your blockfolio senpai

you have a big problem on your pitch to these high net worth individuals. how do they get their fiat into monero without a bank or any regulator seeing it?

>Currently:
>XMR
>ETH
>Flyers with LINK
>HST
>BLT
Shill ADA to your rich friends, privacy coin with elite features.

what do you think about other privacy coins in terms of competition? do you believe monero will be privacy king the way bitcoin is king in general?
what price do you expect let's say end of 2018?

god what a waste of time from this pseudo intellectual holy shit

What are your thoughts on other coins in the same space?

CLOAK for example.

Thanks.

Yep you're the real deal

See you on the other side

This