My parents hate me

My parents hate that I made myself almost a millionnaire through crypto. They say it's illegitimate, a fraud, and that they're ashamed of me playing into this fraud. But how do I explain to them that the entire fucking system is a fraud? USD is a fraud, so why the fuck should I care how I make my money? To them, money has to be made through sweat and hard work, not through a ponzi scheme. Where does their logic fail?

It’s not even a fucking scheme, your parents are just jealous.

You should kill your parents and yourself. For you are a fraudster stealing people's money to get rich

Just wait, soon they will be like "ohhh wow".

Your parents do not want to see you happy.

fuck those jealous boomer faggots. Their whole generation was a fraud and the reason country is fucked now.

I'm sorry user, your parents seem toxic. Take your hardearned cash. You don't need them anymore. Hopefully they grow up.

How about growing a fucking spine.

Sigh. Okay, here's what you do. You buy them something nice or take them out on a vacation. Donate some of your money to save someone's life and then try to get them to justify how you making money through crypto to donate to the poor is a bad thing.

Look, your parents are too fucking stupid to be corrected through logic, they'd rather have you digging holes or something, so you can just guilt trip them.

They're just salty because they didn't do it themselves.

The #1 use case of crypto is charitable donations. We joke about how it take an entire day to send a transaction, but that beats the banking taking two weeks to send you your money in the middle of winter when you and the people you're supposing to be looking after are starving

Your parents are shitty if they can't be happy for you, go enjoy your millions for a while far away from them.

baby boomers are greedy, they dont want other people to be successful

This OP

Your parents should be proud of your success its sad honestly.

That being said you can try to convince them all you want but ultimately its your life and you shouldnt let other peoples opinions affect that too much.

Now that youve done well for yourself preserve your wealth and let it work for you and keep up the good work, not just for your own sake but now if you lose everything they will say i told you so.

Honestly thats why the only person I tell about my gains is my father because he respects me. Other people would just act like your parents.

Anyways keep up the good work.

>They say it's illegitimate, a fraud, and that they're ashamed of me playing into this fraud.

Q: Do you know what they call a millionaire that is hated by his parents OP?

>A: A fucking millionaire.

The fuck is wrong with your parents? They should be happy you almost made it.
Is this an american thing?

Are your parents asian? They're the only ones I know who think investing is gambling.

Lol this..

OP should buy his parents a pair of socks and a nice card saying thanks for raising me with the good values you've bestowed upon me, and I will use the money I've made wisely and honorably for the volk, for the Reich, for Adolf.

I hopenrhey appreciate the socks. It'll keep them warm when their fiat is worthless and they're selling their clothes for mouldy bread.

Buy a nicer house / car than your parents and tell them to suck it

first lesson learned.

don't tell no one NOTHING about how much money you have.

Yes, ameri-asian

Who gives a fuck what they think? They're jealous you dumbass.

I feel sorry for you man.

I probably would've killed myself if it wasn't for how much I love my parents. Not trying to r9k here but not having your parents supporting you no matter what you do has got to suck.

what is wrong with you gooks lmao
There is no merits being a wagecuck

lmao same here user, same here. asianmom wants me to be a salary man, still not happy that i'm making it by trading crypto. don't worry, they just have a traditional view of work and want you to have a long-term career and future. just keep doing what you're doing and have a plan in case it doesn't work out, should be good enough. they care about you but they just have a fucked up way of showing it. i would know.