Draw Thread: Two Cakes Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

>Do's:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners. You may not like another persons request, but that doesn't mean the drawfriends won't.

If you're migrating from a previous thread, make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

>Do Not's:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't bump early, please. There will always be someone lurking, just waiting for an excuse to eat up posts and drive us to an early 404.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Reposting from last thread.

Alright, I've got a request for anyone who feels like drawing someone making a goofy-ass face. I'd like a picture of the character from Figure 1 making the face from Figure B or Figure D into a mirror because her pink flesh - the insides of her lips and cheeks, her tongue, even her palms and the pinks of her fingernails - has turned plant-green as a result of a magical experiment, and she's trying to get a good look at it.

Ideally I'd like her nose scrunched and brow furrowed - she should be surprised and perturbed, but not necessarily upset - but if you've got a funnier look for the funny face, feel free.

/r/ Requesting a tsundere necromancer loli with a cool scythe

reposting my request from last thread

I'd love if someone could draw my pets as a party of adventurers. They could be animals in clothes and armor or drawn fully as people o anything in between.

The dog on the left is Snow she is a medium sized mutt with at least four different breeds. She is shy and quiet and prissy. She crosses her paws, loves to be brushed, and tries to use her paws like hands. However, if she does growl or bark or vocalize in anyway, it is deep, loud, and kinda scary. She will wrestle with other dogs and sounds like she is really fighting. If I had to give her a short character background I would say she is a barbarian princess.

The dog on the right is Ranger. He is all lab and just shy of a 11 months. Once he fills out he will be close to 100 lbs. He is gangly, and doofy and constantly moving if not sleeping. He is almost always in arms reach to be pet and will play any game you can imagine. He also loves to explore and has dug his way out of the backyard so much that I have to watch him do his business so he can't escape. He could be described as a over enthusiastic ranger imo.

The cat is Dinah, an American Short Hair that weight just under 3 lbs despite being fully grown. She is reserved and quiet when the dogs are out but playful and affectionate when they are sleeping or in their crates. Her personal mission in life seems to be to steal hair ties, kill bugs, and appear on furniture I thought impossible for her to climb on. She will stand up to the dogs btw. Like no joke the claws come out and she will smack somebody. She is either a sardonic arcane trickster or a tsudere spellthief. I'm not sure which is better.

tl;dr Cat and Dogs as D&D party.

Re-request from two threads back.

A young redheaded man in an outfit like this but long-sleeved and with trousers and boots, backing away from something absolutely terrifying which is advancing on him.

Is the drawfriend who started this still around?

She said something about finishing the pics for the rest of her group first, but that was quite some time ago

I remember when that started are you literally still waiting on that to be filled??

MIgrating from the previous thread.

If the drawfriend that did this awesome piece is still around, here's an anchor if you have time to color it.

>Ripsote repost-e!

Hey guys, I have a request of a planned re-occuring character for a OSR style fantasy game.

He is a villain / supporting character, depending on how things turn out.

The character is known as The Burning Man, and his entire body is burned, he is naked. The picture I want of him is of him hanging in a noose. In one hand he is clutching a crumbled note, in the other, a runed ball of dark stone.

If you want to add a bit more colour to the piece, he is hanging from a large tree with red leaves, in the middle of golden field of wheat. It is dawn. His burned skin has turned coal black.

In either case, thanks for considering my request.

Patience is a virtue, and this looks too promising to simply discard

OR here. Just woke up to my second cake and it's delicious. Posting another anchor for you, friend.

Well, I haven't drawn anything in a while so here i am.

Taking simple/unsettling requests

I'm just shocked is all. That was months ago, I can't believe the artist didn't finish. I mean, I know that life happens and all, but damn.

I have entertained the paranoid thought that an artist has died on me before, given the randomness of life and all that.

Be humble about extra cakes, don't rub it in.

>Be humble about extra cakes, don't rub it in.
I just wanted to let my drawfriend know how much I liked it is all

Still though.

Last thread, I got an utterly stunning delivery of my Halfling Fighter in a D&D game.

The artist okayed this beforehand, and as such I would like to request for someone who would be willing to color her for me. Her palette is vaguely steampunk-ish, mostly rich browns and beiges, most of the metal being dull steel with some brass/gold accents, and a deep red for the sash and assorted cloth accents. Her skin is fair, and her hair is blonde.

Thank you in advance!

Requesting a heart warming photo of these two bonding, currently using this for a campaign. If someone one like to help out that would be amazing. The armor is honestly a suggestion, and the artist has freedom to make changes to it as they wish, but please try to avoid the dangerous zone of "2lewd4me"

Thank you for taking the time to consider this and have a nice day

A bio-mechanical horror of some sort.

Migration to new thread.

his may be a bit of a sizeable request but could I get some art of any or all of these NPCs from a campaign I'm DMing? Even just one would be good. If you could draws from pic related as members of the corresponding classes, working in the symbols from their images if possible. Thanks in advance if anyone does any of these.

Envy - Psychic/Psion
Wrath- Bloody Warrior
Sloth - Ghost channeling necromancer
Pride - Assassin/rogue
Lust - Dancer Bard
Greed - Cleric
Gluttony - Ooze themed antipaladin

I got this from the drawthread back in February, my friend and I were playing twins in a D&D game and everyone in the group has asked us to bring them back for our Call of Cthulhu game.

What I'd like is the two of them dressed as 1950s police officers, with a couple extra ammo pouches on belts. Think cops mixed with WW2 soldiers. He mains a service pistol, and she a shotgun.

I used the Lutece Twins from BioShock Infinite for facial reference if you want that. Police uniform description:
>black slacks and shoes
>tan longsleeve shirt, sleeves cuffed tight to elbow
>black tie with a tie clip
>rank insignia on both collar tips OR on sleeve shoulders
>star shaped badge over left breast
>duty belt with baton, cuffs, pistol, ammo pouches

Now, I want to be upfront, someone a few days back said they'd take this but I haven't heard back from them since hence the repost.

i will try.

Unsettling enough for you?

Could you draw a cultist of Shub-Niggaruth?

something like this? this was drawn long ago though. give me more details if you want something else.

i might try it. I am not good as you can see.

>I am not good as you can see.

Well, sometimes it takes an evil man to do good things.

Just kidding, of course. I like your style, even if it is simple.

Could someone draw my Barbarian
>Tall and muscular gentalman human
>handsome and clean-shaven
>Wearing something like pic related and a tattered red cloak or coat
>A stylish rapier strapped to his belt
>in the background is one of his opponents, who's had an angry letter cut into his skin during the barbarian's rage with the aforementioned rapier. There's an Exclamation Point over the heart.

His name is Howard Patrick Hatemail and he is the best/worst barbarian ever.

>Howard Patrick Hatemail
Love it

could someone take this character and make him appear more "d&d" appropriate if that makes sense? like same style clothing just more patchwork or old timey looking and a flatcap hat instead of the ballcap that kinda thing. if you really want to go the extra mile he carries a small leather club and has the small shoulder angel+devil thing going on but only he sees and hears them. this is for my new rogue+bard character.

the devil and angel don't have exact appearances but they are supposed to be sexy women cos they are his imagination. thank you.

Re-requesting an oldschool fantasy troll obliviously taking his time (a-la "Ohh! A penny!") trudging in a greenery/grass/woods type place (think world 1 in a videogame), while in the background on an active-looking volcano (think final world in a videogame), three shadowed figures are fighting with world-endingly powerful magics. The exact composition in reference image is not obligatory, it's only an example.

Would be nice if you could also add a stylized caption saying "Meanwhile, in the other region..."

Would also be nice if one of the three figures is noticeably shorter than the other two

Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and covered with a flat cap and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far

Requesting this robot drawn as gondola

Take as much artistic liberty as you like god knows the designer did

a quick one

Good to see you back. Was getting kind of worried.

Would like to request this knight with a more hawk shaped helmet.
If you could have it raining in the picture would be nice as well.

Hi guys! I want to draw some Cute and/or Lewds. Whatchu got?

How about a minotaur dad with his daughter riding on his shoulders, a couple of sticks tied to her head, like horns imitating dad's.

Harpy Succubus?

This one please?

Could you lewdify for me?

>tsundere
>loli

Halflings girl rubbing her cheek against the large dick of her human warrior husband/boyfriend in blatant cock worship.

>Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Maybe she has forgotten me. Or the members of her group are dying all the time so she has to constantly draw their new characters

If you want, you could do a redraw of a bear cub with a more evil looking mask than this. Maybe something in black?

My player didn't like it as much as I hoped, but obviously keep it low priority because picky people are the cancer of draw threads.

To the user who filled my request yesterday, I'm in the process of colouring it now. Thanks again!

Requesting a drawing of pic related (without the metal mask) and a satyr dude staring at each other, the armored dude expressing with his eyes ambivalence for the Satyr while the Satyr has a smug grin and a sarcastic look in his eyes.

Armored dude is about two heads taller than the Satyr, but other than that how the satyr looks is completely up to you.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends

Morning Eversor, if you got the time...

I'd love a lewd of this orc giving a big thick dick a proper titfucking. Axe maybe sticking out of a log, with big hungry smiles.

Anchor post.

Requesting the guy on the left in worn down sanitation gear, with the same mask and hat. If he has a weapon, a club or something equally crude would be nice.

Can you draw a tiny tropical flower dryad, please ?

well, I used an artsyle i rarely use (binary/pixel kind of thing) . I have to go now. I have to finish my stuff in one setting,otherwise i won't touch them. even if this is unfinished, i hope it service you in a way.

Sorry for that user

thank you user.

So, i used to be somewhat not entirely shit at drawing a long time ago. I fell out of practice though, and now im even worse than pic related. I make tons of requests here, but id love to be able to draw again.

So, drawfriends, how do i git gud?

Also, how can i improve from pic related?

*Ahem*
Pic related.

This may be a clearer image.

Thanks for giving it a go, I will see if I can use it. Good luck!

Keep drawing. Practice. Draw whenever you have a moment. Push your skills outside your comfort zone.

The answer you will often get won't feel satisfying but it is the honest truth and there isn't a trick around it.

Not him, but do you just keep that on deck for immediate use when someone asks for tips? Because you used it on me, once.

Not him, but that's the heart of getting better. I have two suggestions to go with that though:

Study work from other artists. Even trace it if you can't get a handle on it. Recreating work from other, more skillful artists will help show how they did what they did, if only a little

The second one would be start from scratch. Go back to anatomy and learning how to cope with symbol drawing, and the basics of texture, all that stuff. Might show you something you could have been doing better all along

Everyone has the capability to make art, No one is too far away from making something amazing.

But the honest truth is just how much blood sweat and tears are you willing to put into the craft.

I am not close to even call myself a proficient artist. But I see the road to get there and its obtainable to for anyone, which is a great thing I feel.

Seriously sit down to do studies. Draw your own hands and feet. Practice specific techniques from how-tos; etc.

For those particular photos, what you would want to do is study animal/bug anatomy so you can draw more confident monsters.

Drawing a lot in general helps, but you won't progress by much if you don't actually study anything or practice specific things.

I'm not saying it's bad advice, I just thought it was a funny coincidence to notice.

Not only is he terrified, he is terrifying!

Strong work, drawfriend!

Oh don't worry I didn't take it as offense. Just was explaining my one-track mind on the matter is all.

For the guy who requested a 40k duchess/Inquisitor in a poofy dress. I'm not happy with the proportions on this one, either, so I'm gonna try it over again. Just posting so you know I'm not giving up. I'm gonna download some more how to draw books and hope I do better with them.

How's funny faces for cute? See:

Human guy flirting with giantess and the giantess getting all flustered?

Is it bad that I find the sins I indulge in most the most attractive, in order of frequency of indulgence? (Sloth gluttony lust)

Requesting please:
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

Is this cool enough?

Anchor post for the picture Bog Roll was working on.

This one please

Maybe of OP's pick? Idk you decide what you want to do with this one but preferably lewd. I mean it is a changeling after all

The signature on the OP pic looks like the one on this pic, so if that artist is still around, I wanted to say thank you for the amazing work you did for me. I didn't get to it until the thread it was posted in was dead and the artist was gone. So if you're still here and reading this thank you so much, it really meant a lot to me.

He is a good artist, wondering if the guy has an art blog or something so I can see if he pumps out any other good ones.

It's like a Veeky Forums Cinderella story.

All we know is he signs his name as "Salt", that can mean a lot of people on this site.

It's ironic really, because iirc the artist was helping out an user who was really down in the dumps by making that qt3.14 tiefling.

Thanks for the anchor. I warn you colouring isn't my strong suit, but I tried.

user you did an thumbs up job! Thanks again for making this classy chap even classier.

Re-requesting this weapon request. A flail with three heads, the heads all taking a dog-like shape. The chain should be longer than average and it should be decently big. Not Guts-big but a burly mace for a burly dude.

Requesting this space marine and the sororitas (facial/hair appearance for the soros is not yet defined, so you can do that how you want) arguing animatedly over something.
It's a fairly good-natured argument though so no blamming, they're not enemies.

OR of the changeling here. Salt if you are out there thank you once more my friend, you helped not only me but another user in need.

Not all heros wear capes

No problemo, his design was a lot of fun. Can't quite say I've ever done hair like that lol. Here's a pic of the canvas more zoomed out, it's less fuzzy.

Very much so, thank you!

Veeky Forums, how big is your folder of art saved from exclusively draw threads? I'm at 50.

Sup Veeky Forums
I had been toying with this homebrew race fora while and now that our DM is back in town I want to show him. But I would like some actual art instead of this placeholder I used. Could a drawfag give it a shot? Pic related, if you want some fluff.

2900 over 7 years in the folder, thought there is plenty wandering around probably.
I could probably embarass Greenmarine, should he ever return here.

Nice, my phone couldn't store that much unfortunately.

Do you organize them in any way? Mine are all just by date, except for when I take a handful of them and stick them in their own folder for imminent use.

In your opinion which pic is the best in terms of quality? I wanna see what the top shelf is from 7 years worth of collecting.

That's cute. Yknow what, the moth people from Destiny might be relevant to your interests. Or any draw friends looking for ideas.

Has it been that long?

requesting something a bit different:

can I get a "coat of arms" type image like pic related except with a flintlock pistol crossed over a dagger, and a crown-wearing crow in the middle.

Thanks!

Bumping from previous thread. Requesting this Tiefling with the armor the elf's wearing along with the skin tone and hair color of the elf. I don't mind what pose she's in as long as the gun is featured.

requesting my blood thirsty ex nobleman to be drawn, he's around 6,1
skinny but wiry muscle, and lots of that kind of makeup onto his face. his wig and makeup can look disheveled if you want, or blood splattered. The cutlasses are his two weapons he uses, pose him however you like thanks Veeky Forums!

requesting my penal paratrooper wearing the bottom left cowl, and the middle and top right uniforms. I'd like it to be a grey uniform in a state of dishevelment or casual disarray and either his face covered or his face like the top left, beard included. Thanks!

I swear I fucking uploaded this shit

Thoses in the folder are organized by artist, but others are in related folders : would be in Small peoples > Females > Light armor, for exemple.

Ah well, that's quite a difficult choice when you have peoples like Muju, Luth or some peoples from theses lasts months, and plenty that never gave their names.
Pic related is among the best, I think.

Scary, isn't it ?

I think the best one I've got saved is this.

You should do a Veeky Forums artists themed art dump some time.