Elixir

This shit has been mooning for days guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

elixirtoken.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

buy high sell low?

>tfw too late

Still delivering weekly updates like clockwork for months, all without ICO funding. But it's a scam right? You didn't get burned by the pnd right? Totally not your fault right? It's a shitcoin right?

Whale coin. ACCUMULATE !

>muh anonymous devs

This has become a fucking meme. New site online in less than 2 weeks featuring the dev names.

Any exchange i can short this coin?

>coin doesn't even have a website yet
>can I short it
wtf

Telegram grew from 50 people to 1.2k in little more than a month. I even see more Reddit shillposts about it. MVP will be here very soon and it's gaining traction.

God damn I love this project. Don't give a shit about the app, but the fact is that this is a 2.4 million market cap project fishing in a huge pond. For comparison, SALT has a market cap of 260 million. Even this while functionality wise Elixir has a wider audience since they also support lending smaller amounts, where SALT requires a minimum of 5K.

x10 is a very fucking conservative estimate.

Hodl till end Q2 and it'll flip 10x by that time. They're on schedule too.

Sorry, the jew runs strong in me.

elixirtoken.io/
it has a website

>tfw put $400 into this when it first hit ED
>tfw cashed out at $24,000

The biggest % gain of my life.

Anyone who didn't also sell at the peak is crazy!

you're right that was the most i've made in crypto too , but it should pump again when the working app releases

I think a lot of people got burned too during that pnd. Their saltiness results in giving Elix a bad name here on this board.

Good on you for not getting too greedy.

tl;dr me, how do they ensure you get your money back that you lent out? it's just up to you to lend to trustworthy people?

I thought it's a scam pnd shitcoin but I saw some whale with a shitload of elixir in his portfolio and he seemed pretty cofident about it, I hope I can at least brake even

I think for now it's the case, like friend and family lending

It'll be based on trust. They are going to implement a credit rating/trust score type of mechanic though.

Honestly a friend to friend lending app would be pretty useful.

Seems bad, I know bad things still moon a lot once more people find out about them but I cant see anyone using this in the short term which would be needed to really fuel adoption, too much effort to fuck around with apps/coins just to do something with someone you already trust

I can imagine using it, but I'm guessing it'll become more popular in the future.

To further add to this, it seems objectively worse than just building an app where you can do it with an established internet bean like eth