Dwarf does something

>dwarf does something
Dwarven work!

>elf does something
LEGENDARY ANCIANT MAGIC!

>human does something
stupid apes thinking their toys will save them

Why are other races so smug? why do they look down of the master race?

>mfw humans

Elves are usually the "ancient" race and dwarves are usually the "mysterious" race

while humans are usually the ruling race so they are relevant but don't have the hindsight or nostalgia other races have

Like comparing America to Europe

So humans are the ones who get shit done while elves and dwarves whine about "muh old buildings"?

>Inb4 Amerilard
I'm European. You simply cannot deny it's America's world we live in right now, and Europe's too busy getting culturally enriched to do something about it.

I dunno, why did you build, use, or play in a setting that has a social dynamic you don't like?

>I'm European.
i may believe that you hate your own place, thaks sholomo.

>You simply cannot deny it's America's world we live in right now,
HAHAHAHAHA

>and Europe's too busy getting culturally enriched to do something about it.
>implying USA isn't getting enriched

>game must suit my every need else i won't play

where is the challenge in that?

Middle Earth and Star Trek humans are pretty well loved though

>I intentionally upset myself and complain about it when my feels get bruised
Sounds more "idiotic" than "challenging".

This thread will turn into fantasy racism and wanna-be /pol/ in 10 posts. Calling it now.

I've already made an America vs Europe post

you're too late

>>I intentionally upset myself and complain
>and complain

smdh I don't m8.
Why don't you play a setting where you start at max level and everyone loves you forever?
Do you keep playing a hard game after you die twice?

Because having a dwarf shit-talk my human isn't enough of a trespass to require me to whine at Veeky Forums about how every setting doesn't contain trigger warnings for the benefit of /pol/-tier players who come unglued when you tell a story about anything but !Europe or crusading paladins.

In fact, I don't recall ever being upset enough by a game to make a thread about master races or how shitty [thing I don't like] is, because it's just a game, and I don't care that much.

If it's a Tolkien type series where we are in the POV of another race then humans might look based as fuck

but most settings it's in the human's POV in their cases other humans are the vanilla, but feel they cannot match up to the ancientness of the elves (since any given one is older than their grandmum) or the skills and dexterous nature of the dwarves.

>mfw my setting doesn't have this

You're totally right.

Let's not be fake /pol/, let's be the REAL /POL/.

So mates, those Dindu Orcs are really a shit race right? Unlike my pure human MASTER RACE.

>Implying any of those things has to do with democracy

>Star Trek humans are pretty well loved
Romulans, Cardassians, Klingons, and many more all have feelings of mild disdain to open contempt for us

And the entire federation (Literally hundreds or thousands of species) likes humans just fine.

You mean the races that have mild disdain to open contempt for every other race?

Because those fat and anti-social cretins you play with probably actually hate humans, and they wish they were a pretty elf or a strong dwarf or some other bullshit like that. Than again, maybe they though humans were boring or they wanted to try a new race because they played as a human for the last three games.

Either way, grow the fuck up and deal with it. You don't like it, then leave or hit/beat them. Your choice.

>grow up
>hit/beat them

In our case it's because people enjoy varying the party's races so have fun being literally the only bugger without dark vision.

난 한국에 샀는데 Thats bullshit.

You only have to grow up a little bit, so you're bigger than them. Like an older brother.

>master race
Humans are literally goblins+.

Your setting is shit.

>democracy
>matters

You wouldn't hit an elf that called you onii-chan, would you?

Yes, yes I would.

Fucking tree-hugging shiteaters. Seriously, you dare come to MY fort?! When I have fucking fifty babies strangling kittens in the tavern and dying trapped goblins scaring my miners?! AND YOU SELL ME WOOD?!!? BUT YOU ATTACK ME WHEN I SELL IT BACK?!??????

DIE SHIT ELF

*urist is commemorating the day when he beat the elf king to death wielding two babies, and then made toys from his innards*

>no unemployment
Forced labour
>houses free and a human right
Shared living space in often inhumane conditions
>no homeless or beggers
Vagrancy is punishable by gulag
>max worrking 8 hours per day
"Work" for the state does not count towards this
>right to place in nursery
Complete with state propoganda
>men and women receive same pay for same work
Jobs often restricted by gender
>holiday homes at state expense
I hear the camps are very nice
>free education
For how long? How much isn't propoganda?
>free healthcare
Going how far?
>easy jobs have a good reputation
No wonder the economy is failing if people aspire to the easyesy/least amount of work
>99.9% alphabetization
Evidently not

and the races that everyone has mild disdain to open contempt towards

>water
it's wet
>this board
it's blue
>Veeky Forums
it has shitposters
>the poster you are responding to
is baiting

I don't know if I could stop hitting such an elf
Either it's bait, or somebody didn't feel the need to point out how transparent it was. As if it was a joke or something

>not seeing a dead character as a quest hook and roleplaying opportunity

this gave me a good chuckle

As usual, ideolotards are most likely to bite.

Once those races join the federation they accept humanity.

Please, user, explain to me how i am having the wrong kind of fun with my group.
Go on. I'll wait, if necessary.

Its because elves and dwarves are specialized species, they do good magic and smithing because that's pretty much all they do, humans are more varied

I see humans as the red mages of fantasy, they are average at everything but they only excel in conquering and having sex with everything

Also, while humans as a whole don't stick out too much most legendary figures happen to be humans, so it could also be seen as a hit or miss species that breeds exceptional people in spite of being generally underwhelming

Well that was hours ago, so you're waiting for someone who is probably not following the thread anymore

Do they also get to double cast

ugh, that's so boring

that's how you get races that are "HUMANS, BUUUUUT [insert amplified attribute]"

orcs are savage humans what are strong, dwarves are stubborn humans what are stout, elves are snooty humans what are thin.

HFY had a good concept amongst all of the weird masturbatory shit they had going on, and that was that humans were abnormal instead of just bog standard. Make humans into a specialized species themselves instead of "jack of all trades", that's woefully abused.

Our imagination can only do so much, pretty much any sapient species in fiction ever is "humans but..."

And specializing humans comes with the hard implication of contradicting reality, you can make humans into a bardic species for example if you want to, but most players will find it weird

which is why you don't change humans, but you build your other races around the fact that they're lacking on something we take for granted.

depth perception, lying, our stamina, ect

ah I get you now, yeah I also dislike when races don't have drawbacks, elves should all be weak bitches if you ask me

reminds me of a dud setting I had where I reimagined a lot of classic fantasy for shits and gigs

elves looked like a cross between a gray alien and tolkien elves

they were literal pod people, and only seemed aloof because they didn't feel the same emotions that we did

they had a weird ability to empathize with one another, as well. not quite a hive mind, but close

Iiiiin MY setting, when the humans first arrived on the mainland, the other peoples thought they must be stupid and savage, since they acted like morons and the only metal they used was iron. But they weren't stupid, they were insane, and they used iron because it was the only metal they found in their island.

Sounds cool, I have always interpreted elves as socially impaired too when it comes to dealing with other races, my personal headcanon about elves and dwarves is:

Dwarves
Pros: Stronger than humans, strong as fuck metabolism and inmune system
Cons: Generally less intelligent, short legs can´t run too much, short fuses

Elves
Pros: More agile and flexible than humans, magical affinity, long lifespans, beautiful
Cons: Physically weak and fragile, literally minded and obtuse, can't handle harsh climate, instinctively racist

Like why the nazis blamed the untermensch. They are doing good enough and they are convenient to blame for why theres bad things in life ( much like a current day group) like zombie elephants and dragon tax colectors.

Litteral 1/10. You made me answer. Now GTFO and don't come back untill you can troll worth a damn.

>rockfucker is that mad

That is mostly due to the fact that elves stopped doing epic thing long ago. You wouldn't be impressed by a big church build nowday, but you will be when you look at one who was constructed in the middle age.

Humans are usually the narrative race. This means that everything is presented from the perspective of a human. This means that everything is presented based on its differences to humanity.

This is why for instance, humans are average in all things. If an elf made an RPG, elves would be the versatile average race, and everything else would be presented, and eventually balanced based on stereotypes, around that.

Wow, someone's a bitter MRA manchild.

I set up a campaign that fails after they messed up fighting the BBEG.
It's now a day of mourning or a day of triumph depending on what side you are on. They all died because of poor decisions.
For witches however, this is the day when one of them managed to transcend and become a goddess, new witches devoted to following her.
This will actually be reflected in the next campaign, as witches aligned with that goddess are now commonplace.

The cycle is complete.

I don't get it. What is the third column, and how do column 2 and column 3 know each other?

they're the same person

The third column starts when the first gets lobotomised

Wow, someone's a butthurt feminist cunt.