Hey, user. We heard you play DnD. Even though it's,like, nerdy but we wanted to ask you if you can teach us. It sounds like fun. Can you, pretty please? :)

inb4 everyone bitches and rages about what a "girl gamer" is.

I prefer to not spread around the knowledge that I DM for the exact reason that this wouldn't happen. I only destroy shit.

I don't play DnD, and the last time I did, it was back in highschool.
I can teach you Traveller, though.

>party conflict happens session 1

Who are you people? Where am I?

You know I could actually do it, I have a knack for getting people into the scene, and into things in general

The correct answer

If we didn't have this weekly thread, the beta orbiters would reach dangerously high levels of salt. These threads allow them to work off their social ineptness in a closed environment, far from the burning gazes of their superiors.

Oh lawd.
Middle Left a cute!
A CUTE!!!

Stay in your board, /tv/

Sure.

The girl on the left looks familiar. I think that's Lizzy/LDShadowlady.

The first step is to go to Veeky Forums and shit post on the traditional games board. Only then will you achieve the right frame of mind for roleplaying.

Here are some suggested topics for guaranteed shitposting replies:

>elf slave wat do
>hey user, could you teach us [picture of girls who may or may not be pretty] to play dnd?
>post a single line of greentext vaguely alluding to something you find personally distasteful.

I'd rather start them off on a one-page rpg. Dungeons and Dragons is a bit too much for first-timers.

In my experience, while girls who get dragged to the table by their SO to play tend not to be very engaged, girls who independently approach the hobby because it seems cool are usually no better or worse than the average player

Couples who met through gaming also tend to be some of the best players, they tend to facilitate very strong inter-party character dynamics.

D&D is Satanic. This is a Christian household, so we only play GURPS here.

I did this once. It was actually a lot of fun. Even ended up scoring with one of the players afterwards. Admittedly, she was my girlfriend long before she got the group together...

Immediately refuse. I've somehow been in this situation more than once and each time the chicks don't take the game seriously and just pretend like they're too good for this and make fun of the whole thing and whisper to each other. I aint even mad, you cunts are just wasting my time pretending you're better than spergs who like tabletop games so why don't you just go be sociopathic bores somewhere else.

>trying to resurrect this dead meme

The joke died when people realized you were genuinely butthurt and that you actually thought there was anything wrong with playing D&D.

10/10

Hello.

Welcome to the website, best out of 10, rated for you.

Today, I'm gonna teach you how to customize, add-on custom eyes.

You can even edit, edit, edit, edit, edit, edit, edit, edit your own grown Miss 2.0, and never miss an opportunity, but don't forget to include great user feedback.

You sir, over there! Travel ready!

Look at those polygons.
Look at that detail that could be yours.
Are you ready to experience this unlimited experience?

Refresh, refresh your senses, but don't forget to not, not refresh the page.
Click anywhere over there to replace your order, from 1 to 100.

Do you remember your blood type, or do you have to ask someone?
This product is encrypted, DNA package style, high definition security.
No pixels!

The bigger - the better, it really matters.
Less miles away in your nearest dealership.
Free shipping on everything must go.

Click "Home" and don't forget to proxy.
Updates till 2060, 60, 6, 26. 2.0 credit data transfer, 3.0 not included on initial order of the above.

Located inside our shed terminal, drag the object to begin.
For slash, slash, slash, four, colon, dollar sign, dot, object.

Inherit variables auto box. Null bits, really works.
64 hours later, your Miss will miss you.
Browse her long-lasting energy options unavailable inches.

Warranty only included in options not including a warranty.

Look, look at your house and process the objects that don't fall into a sustainable binary.
There's a logic to the items that one in a million don't possess.

No meta-population has survived this atmosphere of compression, in a post-dotcom context, where to no avail ability.

Reform sub-numbers, fold her and keep your top desk organized beyond cognition.
Ever, ever since apple was fed to the female marketplace, the cloud has been offline, o, o, o, offline.

No, no, no, no higher-level programming language can unite baby Babel ascending.
Must be fourteen or either to buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, buy, be right back.

My Miss 2.0.

delete this

This happened to me a year and a half ago.

The campaign is still running. These chicks are so much fun to play with. They get really into roleplaying, and painting minis and drawing pictures of things from the game. I'm so happy to have them as friends! The sex is nice, too.

Realistically, you'd end up sleeping with 3-5 of them out of five. If they're just strangers, go for it. If they're part of your existing social sphere you may have to be more judicious.

I would probably spaggethi all over the floor.

I'm actually responsible for that image. It was true back when D&D meant 3.5. But 5e is actually a fine system, just the thing for getting new players into the hobby.

You might argue that some other system is better, but I'm speaking from personal experience. I had a group of total newbs, I tried running 5e for them, and they got right into it. Now we have a solid group and a weekly game.

>no higher-level programming language can unite baby Babel ascending
> ever since apple was fed to the female marketplace, the cloud has been offline
Those are some interesting references to the Bible.
Anyone can recognize the other ones?

>Letting a girl play D&D

Nope, never again.

Oh, come off it.
The sex is mediocre.

I prefer the one next to her.

> It was true back when D&D meant 3.5

No, it wasn't. It was used appropriately maybe once out of the hundreds of times it was posted, and the rest was a handful of chumps needing a meme to express just how frustrated they were at how popular 3.5 was.

Basically, it's a fagbanner. Admitting to being responsible for it is admitting to being one hell of a fag.

The one on the left or the right? either way, I'm judging you

And they say us D&D players will never score

Meant for .

Storytime?

That might've been true back in the 80s, but during my time at college I've known more D&D players in relationships than say, the campus comic book fans or people whose main hobby is video games.

I had a chick player in one of my campaigns who asked if I wanted to fuck her one time, but I declined because I had a girlfriend at the time.

Also she was a real slut, and had a kid.

You did the right choice.

Yeah, tabletop is a more social activity than comics or vidya. And the more you practice your social skills, the more likely you are to get a girl.

This happened to me with two girls at my college. One of them looked like a cross between Jessica Biel and Scarlett Johansson. The game they requested was Dark Ages Vampire. Being the dumbest I was, I did not know the same girl liked me.

And then they both transferred to different colleges just before I got the first session going. Turned out to be a fun campaign, but all guys.

>Somebody asks a question on Veeky Forums that doesn't mention any incarnation of D&D
>HURRR JUST ROLL A PALLERDIN AND FIGHT THE DEMON LICH DURRR

Don't act like that shit wasn't the norm, Mr. Bottom-busted.

>Sure thing, In pretty sure I have the 5e pdfs on my laptop still. It should be a good place to start for beginners!
Sidenote the girl with the pink hair and choker is a qt

Ok. Who the fuck are you people though

Never!

Same, middle left is top tier qtp2t

*sigh* alright, fuck.
Here are the books. Just read the parts about races, classes, and backstories. Come back to me in two days with characters and we'll move on to the next step. Ill be sitting down with each of you and talk to you about what you picked and we can go from there.

While I do admire your commitment, FUCK OFF.

the girl on the far right is the sexiest

pink hair - elf sorc
girl with bangs - half elf druid
middle - human paladin
middle right - half orc barb
far right - totally a ranger

No! You girls will never understand the complexities of such a game, this isnt farmville!!

*Two hours later* *sobbing* oh god i am soo lonely

That's what I expected to happen. I've seen that so many times. Why is it girls only take stupid shit seriously and mock what everyone else does then get mad when they're excluded?

D n' D is for fucking nerds, shove off.

This is actually the right place to ask, there are like quite a few girls I want to get with and I had the idea of inviting them ALLLL to dnd, which begs the question. How many of them before the game is broken?

No, I'm fucking busy

Surprisingly good thread
Kek

>LDShadowlady.

Based off a quick image search, could be, yeah. Cute, too.

>I never played with all-female party
Shame on you

>2016
>Still in denial about how awfully bad 3.5 is

> pink hair
> my dick when

Any party greater than 6 is going to be a nightmare to handle and it's already a strain at that point. If you can, separate them in to 2 (or whatever) groups of 3-4, 4 being the sweet spot.

Pink hair is truly outrageous.

Standard player party size? So 4-5? Seriously, last thing that matters is gender of your players, unlike what spergs and kissless virgins keep claiming.

>Pink hair
>Gothic touch to it
Can't fucking help it

I recommend making an effort to acquire some fucking taste

I would fuck everybody, even the bearded lad with the red shirt passing by.

Pink hair is mid tier, you guys are basic I bet your dicks would get hard from looking at a pumpkin with make up on

Well, that sounds like it'll get awkward in a hurry. But on the bright side, you might have enough players for a rotating cast campaign.

Truly Truly outrageous!
Yeah! Jem.

4. You need that Grave Robber, Vestal, Helion and Plague Doctor being played by someone.

It's not D&D, actually.
But I've got something better for you.

I get a chubby when I see that picture of the dog with stockings on.

>basic
I guess you meant to write "beta". And ever heard this saying "Tastes are not something you discuss about"?

I'm more social than your average sperg, I know I wont score with all of them but i'm facing the dilemma of how many of my male friends to invite, which im not trying to bang. Surely all males makes sense, but someone of them arent the best players and cant keep interest... the spots would be better suited for someone i could flirt with.. this comment makes no sense

What is it, user?

Nah, I think the whole Alpha/Beta thing is super wonky and lame. The people who think in terms of that are lending themselves more towards archetypal "femininity"

And no I haven't heard the saying its a terrible one to bring up on an online forum that is essentially all about discussing taste

>have you lassies read any fantasy recently?
>have you at least watched Lord of the Rings?
>good, me neither!

It exists to cut pointless shit running in circles where two spergs arguing how own personal taste of one sperg is better than personal taste of the other sperg.
But I guess if you are a sperg yourself, you live for the argument

Whole range of games, depending on what exactly the term "D&D" means to them and whether they want the "real deal", so to speak, or just something fun.

Look, we don't know your social circles, so we can't make that call for you. 4-5 is the party size that works best - less and you won't get very much interaction in the party, more and it becomes a nightmare to keep track of.

Even one relatively experienced player is enough to help you keep a pack of newbies on track. And why would you even invite the ones who you actually enjoy playing with.

Or, as I've said above, start a rotating cast campaign and invite whoever is available this week.

>yfw they've read all of Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
>yfw they've never watched anything Tolkien related, but binge watch GoT and Doctor Who

Must be her and her youtube Minecraft friends.

... and?

Sure ladies, but I only have one question for you.

Dare you enter my magical realm?

So, magical school adventure of the week with social shenanigans in between?
Count me in.

Id take arguments over ad hominids any day. one shows the willingness to stand for something and engage with others on the topic (with the ultimate goal of making the world a better place through conflict), whereas the other shows an inability to do so and just tries to buy an individual time to run and flee from what could be a very beneficial confrontation.

that said, its not like any of us are going to be banging these exact females anytime soon lol

>200+ pages of rules and fluff
>several subsystems
>30min minium for character gen

Lets be fair here 5e has a plenty high barrier to entry.

Whatever you make of it.

I personally don't care.

Arguments as in "two or more people arguing with each other" and not "points of reason used to strenghten your point"

>"What's a magical realm?"

Even in chaos, there is harmony

>5e
>high barrier to entry

Boy ho boy... As compared with what? 5e as for now is literally baby's first RPG that isn't some kind of lite version or condensed rules

Alright, it'll be easy.

Roll three regular dice six times and record the numbers.

You are doing it on purpose, don't you?

No I mean to say, what might appear to just be "people arguing with each other" could very well be "people using points of reason to strengthen their points who happen to be slightly misguided in terms of temperament"

Rolled 14 (1d20)

It really is for someone who has never seen a ttrpg before.

I am not trying to shit on 5e but I would not use it as a gateway game.

I'm sorry, 30 minutes?
>who's the bravest?
>roll stats
>pick race from list
>pick class from list
>roll trait, ideal, bond and flaw
>what's your name?
>DONE.

Eh, at worst I'll have a That Group story to tell. Let's go.

Dare you enter my magical realm?

>D&D is Satanic. This is a Christian household, so we only play GURPS here.

Dogs in the Vineyard.

And I repeat my question - it's a shit entry game as compared with what?

I fucking hate D&D as a whole and even I won't deny 5e being actually decent starting material for absolutely green people

Fuck off, Mormon. Shouldn't you be busy writting Bible fanfiction and getting 2nd wife?

I never noticed how cute you were, user. Maybe we should have coffee together later on?