m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=421&aid=0003079253
cryptocoinsnews.com/south-korea-nears-mandating-regulations-bitcoin-exchanges/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=news1.kr/articles/?3168880
bithumb.com/tradeview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HANG CHONG CHING CHONG

wtf i love gooks now

sorry i meant illegalized stupid autocorrect

Can we get someone who speaks slant to confirm this?

BUY BUY BUY BTC BCH WTC WABIWABI AND NULS

legalized bitconnect?
great!

SELL SELL SELLL SLELELLLL

WELL WHICH ONE IS IT YOU FUCKING CUNT MOTHER FUCKER ILL KILL YOU ILL FUCKING KILL YOU

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

legalized bitcoin CASH

GG
You mean you *want* to trade with NK-... Oh its SK.
Fuck.

IS THERE NO WAY TO CONFIRM THIS WITH SOMETHING IN ENGLISH?

.. Gassing currency transaction is similar to receive Dandy Lu Lu Gul, 'Legalization exception conditions allowance

What did they mean by this

I can't read this

WHERES MY FUCKING LINK???????????

This link doesn't work asshole.

>The 80% crash is priced in

>m.news1.kr/articles/?3168880
금융당국은 앞으로 비트코인 등 가상통화를 사고파는 거래소를 불법으로 규정한다. 몇 가지 소비자 보호 조항을 준수하면 예외적으로 영업을 허용한다. 금융당국은 거래소가 조항을 잘 지키는지 직접 검사·감독하고, 위반 시 검찰 등 수사기관에 통보해 법적 처벌을 받게 한다.

김용범 금융위원회 부위원장은 지난 1일 인천 송도에서 열린 '제8차 한·중·일 금융당국 고위급 회의'에 참여해 '가상통화 규제에 관한 질문에 "가상통화를 매개로 한 거래행위를 유사수신행위로 보겠다"고 밝혔다.

금융위는 현재 '유사수신행위의 규제에 관한 법률'인 관련법 명칭을 '유사수신행위 등의 규제에 관한 법률'로 바꾸고, 유사수신 범주에 '가상통화를 거래하는 행위'를 포함하기로 했다. 가상통화 거래행위를 불법으로 명시한 '유사수신행위의 규제에 관한 법률(유사수신규제법)' 개정안은 내년 상반기 내로 정부 입법으로 발의할 계획이다.

가상통화 거래행위가 불법이므로 거래소도 원칙적으로 불법이다. 금융당국은 △고객자산 별도 예치 △방문판매 금지 △위험성 설명의무 △자금세탁방지 원칙 준수 등 소비자 보호를 위한 조건을 지키는 거래소에 한정해 영업을 허용할 방침이다.

someone google translate

Actually, now that I think about it, I think OP is just late to the moon landing.
We going to Jupiter. Maybe you can get on at one of our stops. Keep up.

>금융당국은 앞으로 비트코인 등 가상통화를 사고파는 거래소를 불법으로 규정한다. 몇 가지 소비자 보호 조항을 준수하면 예외적으로 영업을 허용한다. 금융당국은 거래소가 조항을 잘 지키는지 직접 검사·감독하고, 위반 시 검찰 등 수사기관에 통보해 법적 처벌을 받게 한다.
>김용범 금융위원회 부위원장은 지난 1일 인천 송도에서 열린 '제8차 한·중·일 금융당국 고위급 회의'에 참여해 '가상통화 규제에 관한 질문에 "가상통화를 매개로 한 거래행위를 유사수신행위로 보겠다"고 밝혔다.
>금융위는 현재 '유사수신행위의 규제에 관한 법률'인 관련법 명칭을 '유사수신행위 등의 규제에 관한 법률'로 바꾸고, 유사수신 범주에 '가상통화를 거래하는 행위'를 포함하기로 했다. 가상통화 거래행위를 불법으로 명시한 '유사수신행위의 규제에 관한 법률(유사수신규제법)' 개정안은 내년 상반기 내로 정부 입법으로 발의할 계획이다.
>가상통화 거래행위가 불법이므로 거래소도 원칙적으로 불법이다. 금융당국은 △고객자산 별도 예치 △방문판매 금지 △위험성 설명의무 △자금세탁방지 원칙 준수 등 소비자 보호를 위한 조건을 지키는 거래소에 한정해 영업을 허용할 방침이다.
The financial authorities have decided to illegally exchange exchanges for buying and selling virtual coins such as bit coins. Adhering to some consumer protection provisions will allow you to operate exceptions. The Financial Authority directly inspects and supervises whether the Exchange observes the provisions properly, and notifies the investigating authorities such as the prosecution in case of violation, and is subject to legal penalties.

>금융위는 현재 '유사수신행위의 규제에 관한 법률'인 관련법 명칭을 '유사수신행위 등의 규제에 관한 법률'로 바꾸고, 유사수신 범주에 '가상통화를 거래하는 행위'를 포함하기로 했다. 가상통화 거래행위를 불법으로 명시한 '유사수신행위의 규제에 관한 법률(유사수신규제법)' 개정안은 내년 상반기 내로 정부 입법으로 발의할 계획이다.
Kim Yong-bum, vice chairman of the Financial Services Commission, participated in the '8th High-Level Meeting of the Korea-China-Japan Financial Authorities' held in Songdo, Incheon on October 1, The Financial Supervisory Commission has changed the name of the related law, which is the "Act on Regulation of Similar Reception Acts," to "Act on the Regulation of Similar Reception Acts, etc." I decided to include it. The proposed amendment to the Act on the Regulation of Similar Receiving Behaviors, which stipulates that virtual currency trading is illegal, will be initiated by the government in the first half of next year.

I don’t speak chink hieroglyphics so I can’t confirm.

>가상통화 거래행위가 불법이므로 거래소도 원칙적으로 불법이다. 금융당국은 △고객자산 별도 예치 △방문판매 금지 △위험성 설명의무 △자금세탁방지 원칙 준수 등 소비자 보호를 위한 조건을 지키는 거래소에 한정해 영업을 허용할 방침이다.
Exchange is illegal in principle because virtual currency trading is illegal. The financial authorities will allow only those exchanges that meet the conditions for consumer protection, such as depositing customer assets, prohibiting visiting sales, explaining the risks, and observing the principle of preventing money laundering.

NO THIS CANT BE REAL. THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING ECONOMY IS BASED ON DAY TRADING ETHEREUM THEY CANT DO THIS

Even if google translated, it is pretty clear they are going to make it illegal.

Obviously it means SK is going to send people who trade in BTC to the gas chamber unless they conform to society as defined by Glorious Chink Leader Gay Dandy Lion, who will then give them an exception allowing them to trade crypto.

So what
should we sell everything

ETH is already dropping. -$10 since news broke. Watch their exchange and watch how ours follows.

Retarded shitfucks.. IT'S AN ARTCLE FROM SEPTEMBER!

They made a pointless ban at the same time as China, more or less.

yes. Quickly

says December 3rd dumbass

>m.news1.kr/articles/?3168880

2017-12-03 08:05

its ogre, get your bitcoins now, once asia buys in, especially if they entirely eliminate their other currencies in favor of crypto, all fiat currency is done and bitcoin will become king, get you bitcoins now and get ready to work for your hard earned Satoshis

the date is on the article its 12/03/17

>2017-12-03 08:05 송고

"The financial authorities [in SK] have decided to declare exchanges illegal, where the exchanges are buying and selling virtual currency such as bitcoin. If they are following certain consumer protection rules, exceptions will be made. The Financial Authority personally decides on a case-by-case basis whether a given exchange is following these rules, notifying law enforcement if they're not being followed."

Asked a friend to translate it for me.

price is already starting to dip as the news spreads

Does this impact eth?

Sounds like fucking nothing desu. But of course it will cause a dip.

SELL NOW SELL NOW

REBUY THE DIP

Agreed. Expect a dip to sub 8k and then back to the moon and beyond.

this is FUD.

Who cares, North Korea is best Korea.

Why is nobody talking about it on reddit

It seems they're saying trading is illegal in it's current form, and exchanges will need to follow certain conditions in order to be deemed legal.

Isn't this just like the China thing from a couple months ago? Enforce trading regulation and ban ICOs etc?

I could be wrong on this, google's engrish makes things a struggle to understand.

Really? Because all I gathered is that they will regulate in some way.
>"illegally exchange exchanges"
>"virtual coins" but then it goes on about definitions and shit...
>"Adhering to some consumer protections provisions will allow you to operate exceptions"

We just don't know what any of this says. Its far too complex for someone who doesn't actually speak fucking Korean.
I mean, we're talking about politics, legalise and news headlines here. Not only is it tricky wording inherently, but it deals with something where the appearance of what their saying matters and where the person purveying the media could have their own interests.

>fudding the fud

We don't need Korea. Tethers are enough.

Hello?

>The proposed amendment to the Act on the Regulation of Similar Receiving Behaviors, which stipulates that virtual currency trading is illegal, will be initiated by the government in the first half of next year.

That is correct.

op here news on Naver too (Korea's biggest web)

2hrs old

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=421&aid=0003079253

Exchange is illegal in principle because virtual currency trading is illegal. The financial authorities will allow only those exchanges that meet the conditions for consumer protection, such as depositing customer assets, prohibiting visiting sales, explaining the risks, and observing the principle of preventing money laundering.

So... they will allow it, under conditions. NP right?

This thread is faster than I thought. I wish I had a proper mouse right now.
Guess its time to turn on auto-update.

Have you only read the translated parts from here?

>Exchange is illegal in principle because virtual currency trading is illegal. The financial authorities will allow only those exchanges that meet the conditions for consumer protection, such as depositing customer assets, prohibiting visiting sales, explaining the risks, and observing the principle of preventing money laundering.
>
Vice Chairman Kim said, "We can check whether the virtual currency exchange agrees well with the conditions, and if there is any violation, we can inform the investigating agency." In fact, financial authorities are in virtual currency regulation. It is not the introduction of exchange approval. It is a concern that if the FSC examines and approves the exchange, it could lead to misconceptions, such as recognizing virtual currencies as money or financial investment products. Vice Chairman Kim said, "You can not see virtual currencies as money."

Sounds like KYC and AML.

I appreciate this but have a hard time believing it's real, because I'm watching bithumb right now and bitcoin is rallying hard. The article says it was released at 805 it's 10 am right now in south korea. They would certainly know, and don't seem to give a rats ass.

>m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=421&aid=0003079253

hmm koreans aren't awake yet, are they?

price isnt affected on korean exchange
wtf

Uhhhhhhhhhhh is anyone else watching the prices on korbit?

HAIUOAHIUAHAUIHAHAAHAHAH OP you fucking douchebag

Exit pump

There was this article a few days ago stating that the FSC would make an announcement soon.

holy fuck guys how do you filter wojak shitposters? i can't even get actual content anymore without them shitting up both threads and catalog

Rip cashfags no more korean pumps hahahajaja

>m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=101&oid=421&aid=0003079253
There amendment (virtual currency disclosure ICO damginda also provisions which prohibit the procurement of funds, a new virtual currency).

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT'S A DATE FROM BEFORE CHRIST

SELL SELL SELL

CRASH

it's almost lunch time..

i'll put my money on KYC and that ol' Wong want to tax that shit

op here

Δ고객자산 별도 예치

The governement will allow trading cryptos but Koreans cannot deposit any fiat anymore.

btc still holding strong, so no fud

i sold but now the price is going up! i'm down .04 bitcoin now! fuck!

hoooooooooly fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>The governement will allow trading cryptos but Koreans cannot deposit any fiat anymore.

Uh oh, its Tether time

why isnt the price moving on korean exchanges

prob cause its fake lol

J U S T
U
S
T

Maybe they haven't seen the news

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&tl=en&u=news1.kr/articles/?3168880
it's over.

theyve been awake long enough to see the news right?

no post on r/CryptoCurrency/ yet

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

fuck not gonna sleep tonight despite being already 2 40 am.

this has to be fake otherwise it would be tanking by now. korea is very fud sensitive

Malia Obama cried after receiving her IQ score.

eth seems to be the only one tanking

this was 2 days ago

Bitcoin immediately dropped 200 bucks. hold onto your assholes boys

its absolutely fucking real

uhhh... guys?

this is fine

Link?

actually two one of the largest btc and eth wallets are from nk

bithumb.com/tradeview

Kys

WTF IS GOING ON