cha 12

>6 ranks in Longarms (Shotguns)
>6 ranks in Knowledge: Professional- Those Dirty Blues
>Incompetent (Engineering)

.5 Griffs

That's a low blow.

>>Incompetent (Engineering)
He made a sentient robot.

>An Incompetent character possesses a total lack of knowledge or ability with a certain Active skill group— or, perhaps worse, they have some vague knowledge or the skills contained in the group, but they have neither the coordination nor the comprehension to come anywhere close to carrying it off properly.

He was given a kit for a robot, then fucked it up so the robot only speaks Spanish. He also built a cyborg (with help, and plenty of spare parts) that shoots itself in the foot. He's just not good at making things, at least with any kind of consistency.

He fixed the puma

He burnt some Edge for that one.

Church get off tg and go help your team.

>implying it's not Simmons shitposting in safety when he heard about Washingsarge

+5 to rousing speeches

>mfw seeing where the show went

Monty was a mistake

>Monty was a mistake
Monty died user...

he WAS a mistake, not IS a mistake

Chupa: thingy
Blood: enemies
YooHoo: Strawberry
Griffimo: Retardicus
Chk-Chk: Blam

The shitty mo-cap could have been forgiven if the writing and comedy hadn't gone downhill after season 5.

The writing was adequate, if anything blood gulch chronicle was wearing thin at that point anyway. It's the Chorus trilogy that was the ultimate cringe worthy writing with cliches and underused plot points.

>built a robot that only speaks spanish
a lot of the shit that went wrong with Lopez was because Church went back in time and fucked with Lopez when Sarge wasn't looking

Yeah, then he fucked up again with Dos.0

I liked the mo-cap fight scenes and conversations. Better than another season of bobbing heads and stiff-limbed soldiers all shooting in the exact same way.

Chorus was definitely a step down- Kerry and Miles are not as funny, or as clever, as the show needs them to be.