Who here NEET

Who here NEET

i am a neet who trades 24/7
l-livin' the dream...

Hmm I wonder where I should put this...

>i am a neet who trades 24/7
>l-livin' the dream...
me too user only i have succeeded in losing my life's savings. all i do is lose and now i have no btc left desu. i gambled it all away on shitcoins

I thin we all know that feel

Good thing as a Neet with inheritence and a mommy that manages how much money I take out, I cant lose. I showed her how good I getting at trading now and shes sending me another 10k in 20 days

>showering

If you're a profitable trader, you're self employed, not a NEET.

>being stinky for mummy
>expecting the dream to go on without being a good boy

>shower after you wake up not after you fap
spot a waggie

>shes sending me another 10k in 20 days
nobody in my family has ever had $10k at one point in time
isn't it funny how radical the divide is between our lives and how in spite of this I'm still doing better at crypto trading and money management than you
Also I'd really like to stomp your head into the concrete, thanks

The only thing that matter is how kind you are to other people user.

nice larp buddy boy. haha enjoy your $5 gains.

Me on the other hands? Ive gained the experience of losing. something that makes good traders in the long run

So if i just keep losing all my money i will get good at trading right? Livin the NEET life but down to move on too. One of these shitcoins is bound to moon this time right?

Don't trade with a lot if you suck at trading. You can learn trading with just one dollar worth of crypto ez.

I've been a NEET for 5 years now and I shower before I go to sleep.

That image was obviously made by a wagecuck.

correct. you still have a lot to learn and lose i see

no thats detrimental. you have to care about your positions

Edgy. Bet you also think the gubbmint should gib u moar free gibs?

because sleeping clean and naked in a bed is a best thing ever
wagecucks will never know what real life feels like

diversify on 5 good coins, you can even get good investment tips here in biz

Being emotional about trading is the exact opposite of what you should be...

I dunno man I've been neet a long time and I morning shower every day if water is flowing. Thats first, sometimes second fap time. Then evening shower if i accidently engaged in physical activity.

how are you going to learn how to not be emotional about your trades? well? demo trading wont help you

I'm a wagecuck

but by god I WILL get rich with this bitcoin shit and other investments

I have been directionless in life up until now, but now there's truly only 1 goal I have:

To become filthy fucking rich

I hate almost everyone, full of so much sin. I tried extending myself to people and I've tried treating people how I'd like to be treated, but that mindset will only get you trampled.

So I'm done. This isn't even "LMAO IM SUCH A NICE GUY" its more like I've been a decent human being and genuinely get shit on because of it by 90 percent of people, and the only way I get treated as I desire is when I manipulate and shit on people myself.

So I'm done. I'm sure some of you feel the same way.

When I'm done wagecuckery will be OVER and I will be the ultimate NEET, the NEET I always wanted to be. A NEET that will love nothing more than to rub it into all the poor pathetic faggoty ass faggots around me. Nothing for them. NOTHING. ALL MINE. WEALTH, VALUE, WHAT ALL MEN AND WOMEN DESIRE ABOVE ALL ELSE.

and I will do nothing to earn it. All of my income will be passive. I'll be a FUCKING NEET

WATCHING ANIME, I'LL HAVE MAIDS MAKE MY TENDIES

A GIGANEET? what to call it? MEGANEET?
The ultimateNEETFORM?

I will be N E E T P R I M E

neet for 2 years, I shower before going to sleep if I havn't left home for the day, only reason I leave home is to go to the gym or go biking, then I shower after that

just buy back your favorite coin when you make profits on something else.

true

literally nothing to do with what I said

I was a happy neet until my boomer cuck parents threatened to throw me out on the street if I didn't get a job. Now I wagecuck a job I hate just to keep a roof over my head and shit pay.

no of course not but soyboys who gloat about and squander their parents wealth are the lowest tier human there is

feels good knowing you are this jealous
PS. you say you gonna curb stomp me? lol Ill fuck you up kid. Watch your mouth when talking to a big boy

>Watch your mouth when talking to a big boy
w-what do you mean by this? do you mean...you have a big peepee? please show it to us. please

>Make Passive income mining Shitcoins
>It's not enough to buy lambo

AHHHHH SOME ONE JUST GIVE ME MONEY.

Jesus christ

This is a new one

>not pepenis.png
missed your chance

you may have more money than me but at least I have a girlfriend

I'm semi NEET, I walk some dogs in my neighborhood.

I have enough in s&p and Bitcoin to not worry about money, but thinking about getting some shitty wagecuck job so I can get a little exercise maybe lose a couple lbs.

If my boss pisses me off or treats me like shit I can "fuck you" with zero regrets like that John Goodman speech

pic related. Me, my best friend, and my gf. You were saying?

If you can't sustain yourself financially, you're still a NEET. Going by your logic, if I make a few pennies off Google Adwords, I'm not a NEET.

normie btfo

NEET just means Not Employed, in Education, or Training

It doesn't mean living with your parents or not making money.

I'm a neet.
Since 2013 I'm living from crypto.
Feels bad man. I'm completely disconnected from society.

sound /comf/ man

I have a mommy gf who supports my hobo habits of barely being employed (sometimes I'm just not ever employed) and I can earn good boy points by doing the dishes and taking the trash out, and if I get enough good boy points she buys me fruit juicy :^)

I get neet bucks because I was in the military and then went crazy. Invest small amount of neet bucks into Cardano about two weeks ago. Feels good man.

>I have a mommy gf

Sounds perfect, how old is she and where did you meet her?

Cardano is literally
>muh academics
that's it
youll get justed

we're the same age, we were in the same graduating class in high school, which is how I know her

Well I'm going to invest $400 next month. What should I buy?

lol

>sleeps in a bed
>not on a couch in the basement

substraum

tfw california king bed

>has basement
so you live in a house?

my moms house

so you even have a mom?

well, not when i needed one i suppose
but if i did i wouldnt have been able to play computer games nearly as much