Guys, why are nocoiners such brainlets?

guys, why are nocoiners such brainlets?

They literally just don't get it. Will we have to wait until our generation dies off for the youngins to fully adopt money as 1's and 0's or will they be forced into hodling coins before they die?

most people are fucktards. take advantage. they want to be stupid because ignorance is bliss.

Everyone will get on board when the integration is more seamless (this is 100% coming and app developers will be a big part of it). Now is the time for the relatively tech savvy to adopt

Same reason bitcoin holders are such brainlets, they cant see long term trends

what about long long long term trends?

Its fucking ridiculous. Pseudo intellectuals seem to think its cool to talk about how dumb crypto currencies are. I told one I cashed out my apple stock and put it in BTC, he laughed like I'm a fucking retard. I made 30% of what I took out back in 2 fucking weeks. It literally took a year and a half to get 30% back in the stock market.

fUCK THEM. Let them be fucking poor.

Do you know of any?

user the meek shall inherit the earth
It was not his place to join us

Because they don't want to buy your bags.

Their arrogance will truly be their own undoing. At the beginning of the year I was able to win a few hearts and minds over but they were much younger normies so it was easier. After a while I shifted to full stealth mode on the topic. Now I hide my power level despite being regularly bombarded by some of the most fucking retarded arguments against crypto I have ever heard. The thing is, even if I spent the energy to bring them up to speed, you just know these people still won't accept it. It's fucking bizarre. All the sudden everyone you talk to is more akin to an NPC than anything else. They won't join us until their programming gets patched up to date in 2018.

>tfw making more than enough money in my career
>tfw social/family relations are perfect
>tfw Veeky Forums
>tfw fully satisfied with life
probably gonna invest in coin when soon for the hell of it, but honestly I see no point in meaninglessly making money if my life is already satisfying enough.
>tfw consumerism hasn't corrupted my mind yet
g-g-ggotta make money so I can buy more things!!!!
I understand the appeal of investing, but there comes a certain point where one can be fully satisfied & not seek any more.

What drives you to invest, Veeky Forums?

>muh TA

I don't give the slightest fuck about buying things I just like financial security
I still live as frugally as I did before this megayear

>meaninglessly making money
um, what?

Do you own bitcoin? if you do then you believe in the TA that price is increasing over time

protip: Like 70% of this worlds population has no real money to invest. Probably much more

TA is a tool to help plan your entry and exit strategies. It isn’t the end all or be all for choosing a coin. The buzz around a coin, their tech, and the support are what matters. When it does and people aren’t hodl brainlets, then they can combine the two and earn way more money

This guy gets it

It's okay to buy some things you want, but living minimally and being financially secure is the way to do it.

It's honestly probably more like 90%

The potential for all of your tfws being mutlipled by 9001 by living in a society with a financial system that is decentralized and fair.

I've been rich and poor, so I don't need anything except those around me and the happier and more stable their lives are the more it compounds my net happiness.

Oh and I'll spend a few grand (in Fiat) to build a sick ww2 era airplane for myself. I'll out source the fabrication to a local metal worker and assemble it myself probably.

Or I'll hire some skilled friends like my mechanic to do it if I'm too lazy, total cost ~50k ready to fly, not registered or compliant.

You don't need registration when you fly a bf109 over allied territory. Dunno if I'll put a swastika on the tail or a Veeky Forums logo..

Think you're so smart eh. You are just falling right into it. Enjoy your gains while they last and oh, dont forget to cash out!

Makes full sense, there's no point to NOT invest in it, coming from a logical standpoint, I'm guessing.
The security can never hurt.
I feel extra dumb now, for spending so much time/effort into securing myself financially through other means, when coins have been around for so long, faaaaak.
Never too late to invest, I guess?

Hahah, yep, its bizarre is the correct word indeed. Their programing will get patched when the mainstream and the banks give up and start integrating (which they already are)

And we're lightyears ahead of them.

Might as well wait for a nice dip but no, it's not too late
So many people were thinking it was too late back at 4k

We always have been.. I remember playing counter strike open beta in the 90s. The normies are still playing this game except it's called cod or something now.

We gave them Napster, torrents and social media. They turned all of the above into a corporate scam because they can't think clearly, I think the normies have malware installed.

Thanks, I'll try to look into the market further.

if your not joking u need to kill yourself

Calm down dude, it's not my fault your favourite coin is bleeding. Protip: dont marry a coin, if it is failing then go to more profitable coins