What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on XRP?

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on XRP?

Other urls found in this thread:

indiegogo.com/projects/investing-with-the-senpai/x/17798259#/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is wrong with her arms?

Bitch you mean her feet.

I'd put a ripple across her face but it would be stellar.

that's her arm hair

btw Ripple is purely a long-term hold

>purely a long-term hold
Bag hilder detected. HAHAHAHHA. You will lose so much BTC value if you hold XRP.

honestly asking: why would xrp:btc ratio matter if you do a straight-through/immediate transfer:
xrp --> btc --> usd?

E.g. since fiat would be the end goal for liquidating, wouldn't the only thing that matters be the relative USD price of xrp at the time of liquidation?

id fuck her feet np.

I think it is buy and hold.

People keep confusing it with currency when it is actually used at the lower level, for moving money, between accounts. Financial departments, notably in corporate banks, are already using it. It's got heavyweight backers in industry behind it.

Be a noon, invest in ripple. Its like hazing for new coiners, everybody fucks up and does it. "But muh banks".. If you havnt, then just get it over with.

arm hair gotta go

it only matters if you believe btc will continue to ATH, and that alts will always dip when it does.
personally i bought xrp when it was .25 cents in august, while btc was 4k. now xrp is .25 and btc is 11k.

yeah, I guess what I'm not understanding is say:

> buy 1 xrp for $0.25 USD
> xrp values goes up to $1.00
> sell 1 xrp for $1.00 USD worth of Bitcoin

Wouldn't the USD value be the normalizing/relative factor here?

Shes objectively perfect you low-test soyboy cucks

yes but its a matter of how long that would take and what bitcoin is doing in the meantime. next time btc moons watch the price of xrp in satoshis and if it slowly starts bleeding its better to dump xrp and wait for btc to stop its rampage

I see your point. It's like playing 3D chess with multiple changing valuations.

I think that's how I was able to inadvertently grow $1.25 of BCH into $6.04 a few days ago when I converted it to by xrp lol

xrp won't moon.

guaranteed it won't hit more than 0.40

Her feet are perfect

This $0.40 is a stretch too

yes or no. if you held btc instead of xrp you would have ended up with more usd. Because you held xrp which had smaller % increase your holdings see lower $ returns.
It's all about choosing the best investment.

For short term day trades and if the trader is short of money, then it's pennystock like xrp.

In the long term, Ripple is good.

The fuck you talking about? I put 10k in xrp at the start of the year and now have 30x that. If I bought bitcoin I would only have 10x. Fucking brainlet core fuck.

Second this.

ayy bro

fixed the indigogo

indiegogo.com/projects/investing-with-the-senpai/x/17798259#/

Company name Investing with the senpai
EVERY INVESTOR GETS ROYLATIES ONLY 60% OF THE COMPANY IS FOR SELL

it will help you/others become a better more educated crypto currency trader. My vision is to help the next wave of people getting in crypto to learn about crypto currencies, exchanges, alternative coins, blockchain, wallets, and much more. With my technology it gives you alerts when coins you selected are dipping a certain % for many reasons, it calculates with AI and other factors to predict what a coin could do that day and beyond by the coins Price, Market Cap, 24hr Volume, Circulating supply, % change for that 24 hr, and what it did in the days before. This is just a few small factors, Investing with the senpai is the future. I set on Veeky Forums and watch the miss information, lies, and deception; together we will corner the market and finally help anyone invest and learn at his/her pace, we are not here to shill coins and take advantage of you for material gain.

Funding will help me continue pay for all the development and tech going in "Investing with Senpai" My goal is very small, but will cost me more. Everything helps and I guarantee to back any investors to my last days. Not only will you be a VIP Senpai, you will get your money back with interest, own a part of our company, and become apart of my inner circle and much more. My friends and I have already poured more than $10,000 usd in the development of our application; that will hopefully be a must have for any future investor. If you would like to add ideas and become apart of the Senpai inner family development team email me your ideas, experience, and personal expertise you can bring to the table. [email protected].

Zoom in. Dirty feet.

Very underrated comment

post cap of wallet

$20 BY 2020!!!!!

XLM is better in almost every way

I'm not convinced that's arm hair. That looks like cutter marks. But I am looking from phone. Dirty feet tho

Damn this is good

It's arm hair. I just wanna run my hands over it.

Sexxy as fcuk.

You know XRP is a meme testnet that Ripple sell to rip you off, and banks just contract them to make some other chain, right?

>cutter marks
hell no its just light hair

checked. opportunity cost.

This doesn't make any sense