Why did he do it? He was a brand new millionaire on a tropical vacation. It makes no fucking sense

Why did he do it? He was a brand new millionaire on a tropical vacation. It makes no fucking sense

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

etsy.com/uk/listing/560756444/pink-wojak-chainlink-link-vinyl-stickers

C'mon now linkies, get a sticker to show the world you are a slave to sergey

he will forever be in our toilets

what happened? Its scam offcially?

Oh look, another post slandering Sergey. This one goes straight to the proper authorities, too!
Good luck getting V& for your 'hillarious' joke, OP.

As someone who has suffered with depression and had a cousin who ended his life in very similar circumstances, I pray you never understand.

Just honor his legacy by doing whatever you can to make sure his brainchild, ChainLink, comes into the world the same way he left it: with a bang.

Horrible news. Rumour has it that he left all his LINK to charity but it was denied because it was under the minimum amount they accept

Same here. Slander is a serious offense, OP.

KEK

He was caught molesting children in Malaysia

It turned out that SmartContract was all a scam to fund a secret pedophile ring

rip my prince

Did you just post this image in another thread? Nice one

interesting fact: those bayonets were illegal, due to the serrated edge...what a brutal way to die...almost as bad as dying financially at sergey's hands

I am eternally vigilant against Sergey slanderers.

wat

what happened to him

I see what you're doing you crafty jew.

good night sweet price

user, clearly the sticker thing is not working out; why not succeed where the plushtard failed, and offer some plushies? You'd make a killing. I unironically would buy a LINK cube plushy.

Yes we demand plushiez. A Sergey plushie would be cool too.

just fuckin look in his eyes, who the hell doesn't would trust Sergey, my God what the hell happen to them

It's never too late to join the March towards Victory.

Who is making the first Sergey voodoo doll? You will make a fortune.

LMAO

This is the most underrated post of all time