fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854629
fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10178&p=teams
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854752
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854865
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854898
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for stunty hype!

2nd, for I should have gone to work today instead of lose a lot on Fumbbl...nah. Fumbbl with bad dice is still better than work.

Third for playoffs when

>Not a Wifu wars or library card episode.

Disappointed

>thread not dedicated to button-chan

I'm not.

Skudrinka I can play right now if you are here

Friendly reminder that LRB6 will likely be unavailable from most sources after June due to the upcoming BB re-release. GW's requested most places to cease distribution of the CRP by the end of June (standard version control stuff) so save a copy now while you can.

>fumbbl.com/p/group&group=10178&op=view
>Create team for this league

Fuck, i made my team through the default interface by picking stunty leeg division. Do i have to re-make it?

yea, send you a PM

MLA vs Monkey Majik is maybe just around the corner guys, stay tuned

Yea, pretty much. Custom Leagues need to have the team associated with the league alone; general divisional teams aren't allowed in. Probably eventually we might see the ability to import teams but I wouldn't count on it.

kk im setting it up now

We are live! MLA vs Monkey Majik!

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854629

Trying to decide on a team for the stunty leeg and I'm trying to keep the variety high - any coaches planning to take on of the following teams?
Albion Fae
Eshin Adepts
Horrors of Tzeentch
Forest Goblins
Gnomes

If someone's already taken one of them I'll make a team for one of the others.

I'll make forest goblins. Donut steel!

You're not alone in making this mistake. I just made a very minor change to my teamname and deactivated the first team.

I'll probably make an eshin adept team

I might do gnomes.
Or chaos halflings.

So do the rolls next to the secret weapons in stunty league mean they're ejected on that roll or stay only if you roll that much?

You get ejected if you roll equal or higher IIRC.

Higher values are better. Check the book.

>reading
Haha almost got me there mate

>get Blood Bowl on Steam
>hard as fucking shit because I've never played anything like this before
>keep losing every match by a landslide
>mfw
>finally get gud and start winning
>okay time for the campaign
>16 races to choose from

I've just been doing Orc vs Humans all this time
I've never done anything Warhammer fantasy, just 40K
I guess its time to educate myself in the fantasy side. Where should I begin? I'm sorry if this isn't the right place, but I'd just want the absolute basics because I don't see myself doing much fantasy stuff outside of Blood Bowl and MAYBE Total Warhammer.

it takes time
look up cknoors video tutorials and the fummbl guides

The game ended with a 1-1 tie

Stunty Leeg was set to private when it should've been public. You can now apply to join the league here fumbbl.com/p/group?op=view&group=10178&p=teams the same way you do for the main league. Teams still need to be created via the "Create team for this league" button.

Just look at the statlines and the skill access, assuming you understand the basic rules for how agility rolls work and how strength comparisons and assists work. If you understand the basics then you can get an idea of what a team is meant to do.

For example, if you look at the Orc roster, you'll notice Orcs have on average low move, excellent armour, 4 positionals that start with Block, and 4 positionals with ST4 - all hallmarks of a team that relies on heavy hitting and probably slowly moving the ball up the field.

A team that has high MA and Agility but low AV and/or ST on the other probably relies more on ball play and playing keep away.

Not one of the teams you listed but I was immediately sold on Skryre Slaves, so I'll be applying with one of those.

I'm gonna introduce myself to the Veeky Forums leagues by playing pygmies like the giant AGfag I am.

Seems like a good chunk of these are being called out, so I'll probably make a Horrors of Tzeentch or Albion Fae team in that case.

Teams left unclaimed in the Stunty Leeg(Not that you have to pick them, whatever)
Albion Fae
Eshin Adepts
Goblin Cheaters
Horrors of Tzeench
Pro Halflings
Strigoyan

Theheterick here.

I might go pro halflings

Original design, do not steal

goddamn best bug. I hated bugs till the last few gens.

Not done complaining about BB2 yay.

So after losing a saurus to norse and having to buy a new one instead of an APO, my next game was against Dark elves. 2 assassins. Another dead saurus. Another concede right before my saurus gets a leveling TD. Fuck all kinds of duck. Can't afford APO again, MVPs evenly spread around team, fuck.

Lizards are OP, they said!

That does hurt though, sorry dude.

Gonna bite the bullet and pick Horrors of Tzeentch.

>2 assassins

Assassins are shit they said!
It might be true but every single game against an assassin has seen something up mine dieing. Always AV8+

>Horrors have right stuff and throw team mate
That's gonna be fun to see.

>Finally get a black box draw.
>Faggot opponent does not join the game.
I'll just sit with my thumb up my butt i guess.

Now all you need is leap for maximum airtime.

Just pick what you like.
I tend to play the transylvanian MONSTER MASH team.

Because fuck you, team monster mash.

Ugh, someone else got Horrors of Tzeentch too, and this after I got the theme and logo together. Well, maybe I'll swap to Albion Fae on the next Stunty season.

What tournament format will the stunty leeg have?

I think it was gonna be elimination just for the sake of speed.

Depends on how many teams and much time we have between two seasons i guess? We wouldn't want it to end too soon or too late.

I'm thinking 2 round Swiss to qualify and then a 3 or 4 round knockout depending on the amount of teams.
That would run for 1 or 2 weeks longer than the last break iirc. Maybe run the qualifier rounds at the same time as the main league playoffs. I'd like a second opinion from Mauled, though.

Of course if it's exactly 16 we can just dump everyone into a knockout tournament.

Yeah, feel free to kick off preliminary games during the Finals of the main league if you want bud, it's not like we have a glut of games going on.

As we'll probably see in the main league knockouts, games generally get played rather fast, especially by you bunch of fervent autists.

Candy rappers v boatmurdered soon

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854752

>yuros
What have I missed?

1-0 in favor of Rappers. Chorf armor was broken and the Underworld managed a last turn ball grab.

Made a stupid mistake in the beginning of the second half and never managed to recover. Literally gave the ball away

Only one armor break and it was on a chorf for -av. No level ups and 50k in the bank ending 2-2-2 this season and placing close to the playoffs again makes it a good day for me.

>forgetting the KO'd and BH Chorf

Those were nice but they both got out of the box and back onto the pitch.

Not the half where you scored.

Three seasons and not 1 eaten goblin. Let's fix that in the stunty leeg.

>Albion Fae
Tempted to play a team with leapercons

Which stunty team is more BALANCED than the others? As in solid and not good only if you roll well on all the crazy unreliable stuff.

I was thinking of playing either Strigoyans or Albion Fae, despite playing Vampires.

Albion Fae - with their consistant Big Guys(no loner, higher strength than most)
Chaos Halfling has chainsaws that don't get banned.
Eshin Adepts- lots of stab which is more reliable against AV6 and are speedy
Forest Goblin- Low strength, but not that gimmicy
Prohalfling - halflings a lot of skills.

>chainsaws that don't get banned.
They are the same like all the other stunty chainsaws though?

So who is the one girl in the league?

you

Me.

>implying there is only one

Mauled.

Logics' """wife"""

Waifu wars tonight fellow faggots. Friendly reminder that the crab is a meme and does not need to be feared

Who excited for the Wifu Wars?

I love spring storms, power company please hurry.

East coast getting monsoon. 3 hours - get your shit fixed..

hello tendril

I mean its closer to 4 hours.

There's only one person stupid enough to annouce a "deal with it" shop of the chorf waifu in the spectator chat and then use it with trip.

LogicsFate

Yes, that's the implication. Thank for explaining the post to everyone.

Damn, I though we were doing 5 our time. I didn't read the scheduler right.

You're welcome

some of you guys are alright, don't go to the waifu wars today

Update: So after basically a week of rain a tree finally fell on a power line. Power Company still has no estimate.

Better get that library card ready.

>wanting to call bullshit
>he's actually offline
Don't do this to me buddy

I would if there was one nearby.
Sorry pal, if my phone could run the client I would save my charge more.

In hindsight, fuck the rain. I'd rather have you deal with the mosquitoes...

>comissioner dumbfounded when learning that other places besides his home have access to the internet
>trees falling on power lines
>one guy having gland problems
>another one being michael j fox
>meanwhile boss is involuntarily exploring the mariana trench
This is the most fucked up league in the history of leagues. I love it

>Michael J Fox

So...

Anything come about from that weekend black box idea?

All that came out is that people are too busy to commit time for that. I'm still up for it but there's probably not enough people.

Show up to IRC when u wanna play and we can get some games going

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854865

SAVIORS

Waifu war soon

Yep, just 45 minutes.

>kickoff event: the offense gets sent to the shadow realm

>Still more balanced than Blitz

Lady and Gentlemen, may I turn your attention to the pitch. Tonight we have the match everyone has been waiting for. Chorf V Chorf: The Wife Wars!

LETS GET READY TO FUMBBL!!!

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=854898