>Text or Voice
Voice/roll20/skype
>Contact Information
totallyrandomuser
>Additional Information

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Mutants and Masterminds (Any edition) Willing to play DnD (5e) or Pathfinder if no one is running M&M
>Time availability
EST, Can play on any day except for Tuesdays.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
darkspineryenx on skype, VadeAway on roll20
>Additional Information
Really looking to get into M&M, never played before but I've read the 2e handbook.

>GM or Player
Both
>System(s)
40krpgs, PF, and WHFRP2e
>Time availability
Everyday except Sundays and Fridays
>Text or Voice
Voice pls
>Contact Information
Scivir on Skype one who isn't in South Sudan
Scivir on Steam
Scivir#2720 on Discord
>Additional Information
So basically I was thinking over some stuff and recently Lionhead Studios being shut down made me want to replay Fable.
And now I'm lusting for fucking Fable again and I wanted to make a Post-Fable 2, Pre-Fable 3(MY MAGICAL REALM ala I retcon the events to suit the game so players can have fun not like I'm going to pull any bullshit).
What I plan on doing is writing material for this over the course of some weeks and giving maps landmarks and basically retracing my steps around Fable 1, 2, and 3 and even maybe even letting players visit The Broken Spire along with maybe making some New enemies and letting the summoners return .

The only issue is though is that I want this to be more of a "Adventure" over a campaign and I want players to be able to ask me to run this anytime they want except when I'm busy or creatively bankrupt so it can be like a fun thing that I always have prepared material for.
Not only that it's in a preestablished setting which reduces the stress on me and I want to include things such as demon doors and such.

I'm just really excited to do something like this and I'm going to use the WHFRP2e system to help people design and make their "Heroes" which seems a lot more conventional than other systems due to how well you can build it Along with refluffing "chaos" as "darkness" and getting temporary debuffs like blindness instead of permanent mutations for the lighthearteded nature except for the funnier mutations

But what I really need is players input and just general patience along with helping me because this will be my only 4th game as a DM and I hope this will improve my overall experience(cont 1/2)

Cont 2/2 holy fuck I spoilered a lot of that on accident edition.

So I just really want some players or fellow GMs to come and help me.

Along with this I want to make sure that everyone is treated like "heroes" are in fable and I'm fine with this game cramping to well over 10 but below 20 hopefully so too many don't come in at once and more people have better availability days along with the option of 1-on-1 sessions if I'm in a gracious enough mood.

In which case I'll mostly be storing and placing most of this material in roll20, and I'm going to let players "refluff" their classes, allow more homebrew and I might have to get rid of priests due to Divine Lores, although I might be able to make that fit as a Will thing.
Unless someone can opt me a better system for this because I just personally think that WHFRP2e has high customizability

Actually now that I think about it Divine Lore could easily be fluffed in as healing Will and all that.
So I guess that means priests and such can stay in since so many Pray to Avo, but I'm not sure what to do about priests of other gods besides just fluffing it but I really hope I don't fuck up and they have abilities related to their gods /purely/.

>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Shadowrun 4th or 5th

>Time availability
Most times available, very flexible, very punctual

>Text or Voice
Text only please

>Contact Information
2Sam4Hall on skype

>Additional Information
Don't really care what role I play or what kind of game. Preference for "pink trench-coat"

>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
7th Sea, Shadowrun 5E, D&D 5E.

>Time availability
Currently in EST, but may be moving to CST within the next month.
Unavailable on Mondays, can play Tues-Fri in the evening (6 PM onwards), and pretty much any time on the weekends.

>Text or Voice
Either, though I have more experience with voice.

>Contact Information
Roll20: Nolys

>Additional Information
I've got accounts on Skype, Discord, and Mumble. The systems listed are ones I've prepared a bunch of characters for; 7th Sea is the only system I haven't actually played, but I've been part of a long-term L5R campaign, so I'll pick it up quick. SR5 might take me the most getting used to, seeing as how I've only played about two sessions total.

Have faith, ye of despair
You can find a group on here, you just need to communicate!

>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
DnD 5e, Warhammer Fantasy 2e, DnD 3.5 (in that particular order)

>Time availability
Sunday and Tuesday Afternoons, GMT-6 (-5), CST (CDT)

>Text or Voice
I've done both and could do either.

>Contact Information
Email: [email protected]
Steam: Gojosin

>Additional Information
I just want some fucking Western Fantasy (elves, dwarves, ect). Even happier if Evil or allowed to be a Necromancer, but just wanting a game.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Preferably Pathfinder, but willing to learn other fantasy systems
>Time availability
GMT+12 Fridays/Weekends
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
[email protected] (not an edgelord, the email was used for a freelancer RP forum).
>Additional Information
New to TTRPGs but have read up a fair bit about Pathfinder. I played Everyone is John twice if that counts.

If this guy gets into a group, be sure to add too. We can vouch for each other.

Oh Dark Gods, not this guy again... I mean, hey, hi.

But no, really, fun guy.

>GM or Player
Experienced GM; Low standards
>System(s)
DND 5e
>Time availability
GMT+1, weekends at roughly 1800 to 2400, pretty flexible. Innafield 1 weekend per month.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/its-strelka-time
>Additional Information
gonna be running the starter set, lost mine of phandelver. completely new players are most welcome, but i'll take saltine hardtack veterans gladly, as long as you're cool with other players not being 100% on par.

will be using FG2 ultimate edition with the phandelver module, meaning you dudesters can download the demo and play on my server with the same rights as a 34.99€ paid user.

>>GM or Player
2 Players
>>System(s)
Undecided
>>Time availability
EST Weekends
>>Text or Voice
Voice+Roll20 preferred
>>Contact Information
dien.zora on skype
>>Additional Information
I currently have to drive 30 minutes just to get Adventure League and my friend group is literally the worst group of players I've ever sat down with. I was alone for half a fucking hour at the game store waiting for them to show up. Please deliver me from this hell.

My friend and I have both played for the better part of a decade now, running and playing everything from 3x, 4e, 5e to DH, CoC, Exalted, Legend of Zelda RPG, ASOIAF, and other stuff I'm forgetting. We've been talking about something cyberpunk for a while.

>will be using FG2 ultimate edition with the phandelver module, meaning you dudesters can download the demo and play on my server with the same rights as a 34.99€ paid user.
What?

I should mention that I wont be on skype until this evening but will be lurking this thread

BUMP

Thanks for the offer, but the time is a little bit early for me (usually wake up about the time you'd want to start on weekends, assuming I haven't been drinking the night before).

Otherwise I would have been keen. I wish you luck finding some players.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Most nWoD, D&D 3.5, looking to get into M&M
>Time availability
Total NEET, so extremely flexible.
>Text or Voice
Text and roll20, no microphone available.
>Contact Information
[email protected]
>Additional Information
Not the best RPer, but am willing to learn.

I'd totally go for it, but the time is a bit late for me (+3), I'll maybe try a session, eh.

fantasy grounds 2, like roll20 but with fancier and comfier graphics.

as i have payed for the extremely expensive ultimate edition, you can download the demo, join the server and not be gimped. e.g. demo players cannot save their character sheets or use some fancier features on overworld.

el bumper.

>Needing to have every player pay $50 plus $10 per rulebook they want to use just to make a character just to play

Are you blind.

With demo version you get all of that because of his good heart.

and fat wallet.

He said he has ultimate edition so the payers don't need to pay anything. And there is always a pirated version too.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I'm willing to learn anything
>Time availability
EST, I can play any evening pretty much
>Text or Voice
Voice preferably
>Contact Information
I also have a roll20
>Additional Information
I'm completely new