End of year price predictions?

End of year price predictions?

$0.00

4 cents absolute best. they wont deliver. will "fall behind schedule"

this

So far the team is making weekly progress, compare that to OMG with nothing in half a year and a billion dollars in NEET dreams..

REQ is going to eat away at their market share when the test net goes live.

I can't believe you retards actually believe this. The testnet isnt going to do shit, no one cares about whether it works or not, people care about partnerships.

They broke 7 cents a while ago, but only because the value of ETH went insanely up, and people didn't catch up

this is the hard truth.
No one cares about a real working product. Made up shit like smoke will moon if it has the correct partnerships

I'm a long time REQcuck as well, but now I'm looking for a decent exit strategy

what makes you say this?

Its a stupid fucking shitcoin made by shitfaggots

The team has a weak social media presence, they are relatively quiet, and they only ever announce milestones in their roadmaps, hardly a cause for a pump if its expected in the first place. OmiseGO has no code at all but they are very active on twitter and are always teasing partnerships. The closest example to REQ would be Kyber, it has dedicated and decent team, but the only reason their marketcap is as high as it is, is because of Vitalik, and that is the ONLY thing they have going for their current valuation. You can plainly see how Kyber's price has stagnated because they hardly announce anything

Just hold long term if you want to be rich.. these biz phaggots just chase PnDs.. like the just said about OMG..no code but just hype. REQ is gonna be successful in the real world not just for a few months.

> Pajeets all in OMG
> FUD
> Couldn't care about actual working real usecase product
> Muh Partnerships

user has become stupid as fuck.

kek I'm holding REQ actually, but I plan on exiting soon. Enjoy holding those bags until the end of 2018 when they finally have a working product, hopefully they announce some partnerships by then so the price can actually go past ICO.

>Exit strategy
>Before even the main piece of anticipated news lands

You're a fucking idiot is what you are.

>anticipated news
>it's already known what the news is

lmao look at this idiot and laugh

What is the anticipated news?

Also, should I dump $100 into REQ just on the off chance it moons?

You should've never had an entry strategy to begin with if you weren't planning on holding until the expected moon trip Q2 2018. That's like showing up the bus 10 minutes early to be first in line and then rage quitting after 5 minutes

With the news will come a major exchange listing. Keep chasing those P&Ds pajeet.

y u gotta be so mean