Draw Thread!

Previous Thread Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.

>Do's:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners. You may not like another persons request, but that doesn't mean the drawfriends won't.

If you're migrating from a previous thread, make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

>Do Not's:
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't bump early, please. There will always be someone lurking, just waiting for an excuse to eat up posts and drive us to an early 404.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA

dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg)
hitokirichibi.tumblr.com/
youtu.be/8YQM_zfYO7Q
imgur.com/Ix3VIyD
i.imgur.com/iskVdDs.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can this guy be the drawthread mascot?

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

Posting my anchor for Akhlut, should he return

Requesting this picture be colored in like No rush currently, and just lurking to see if any other good art gets posted. Have a good one mates

I had this awesome Warforged drawn for me a while back (left bottom pic), and unfortunately he was taken out, possibly permanently, and I was hoping to get a tribute piece done for him. He was holding off the "Deep Father" enemy seen in the right images of pic related while the party escaped, before being promptly two-shotted by the beast, and knocked across the village by its tail.

I would like to get a shot like the top left image, with the monster in the background, staring down the Warforged standing in front of him defiantly, wielding his glowing purple greathammer, red cape on his back, etc.

I appreciate it drawfriends! This character means a lot to me, and I think this scene would really be amazing.

Rerequesting the guy on the left in worn down sanitation gear, with the same mask and hat. If he has a weapon, a club or something equally crude would be nice.

Wow, these threads are living and dying pretty fast now.

Alright, I've got a request for anyone who feels like drawing someone making a goofy-ass face. I'd like a picture of the character from Figure 1 making the face from Figure B or Figure D into a mirror because her pink flesh - the insides of her lips and cheeks, her tongue, even her palms and the pinks of her fingernails - has turned plant-green as a result of a magical experiment, and she's trying to get a good look at it.

Ideally I'd like her nose scrunched and brow furrowed - she should be surprised and perturbed, but not necessarily upset - but if you've got a funnier look for the funny face, feel free.

orc wife

May as well post this again and try my chances given the level of amazing deliveries lately.

Anyone interested in drawing a valkyrie-like magical girl for a Madoka Magica RP?

She'd wear pretty much this outfit (i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg) without the mask and maybe with winged hair ornaments instead of the hood. If you wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, either would be cool and fit the character.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Personality wise, she's pretty shy, but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. (They died to Witches.) and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

Thanks if you do consider it.

eh thats an old one, reminds me of this, OR still around?

Sort of dropped everything when dragons dogma came out on pc.

Requesting a tall well-built fighter dual wielding swords, one of which is black with silver detailing in the blade
He has sandy blond hair swept back and covered with a flat cap and green eyes, with facial hair reminiscent of that in the reference picture. He dresses in a loose shirt and britches under a long leather coat, with heavy plate pauldrons and plate gauntlets over the coat, with heavy metal boots protecting his shins and feet.
I know this is a somewhat long and convoluted request, so thank you for reading even this far
I know this is likely to garner very little if any attention since it's not someone's waifu, but I live in hope
Also let's try not to kill the thread in 12 hours this time guys?

repost from last thread.

can i get a picture of her sitting at a bar in a thigh length black cocktail dress, twirling a drink in her hand?
thanks!

boy the threads today are moving fast. Is it ok to repost a request for a new thread if it's been less than a day?

(Wow, these threads move way too quickly when writefags show up. Perhaps a dedicated thread for writings might be better?)

Reposting mainly for 's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses. Also added additional dresses should it help.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.

It's always okay to migrate a request to a new thread.

Requesting a drawing of pic related (without the metal mask) and a satyr dude staring at each other, the armored dude expressing with his eyes ambivalence for the Satyr while the Satyr has a smug grin and a sarcastic look in his eyes.

Armored dude is about two heads taller than the Satyr, but other than that how the satyr looks is completely up to you.

Please and thank you, Drawfriends

Since my previous request was not getting any bites lets try this.

Can we get this harpy wearing some light armor perched on a building, if so that would be amazing. Feel free to take some artistic liberties and most importantly have fun.

Reposting from previous thread. Threads are moving fast today @-@

Here's the artist's tumblr
hitokirichibi.tumblr.com/

alright then. I've actually been doing it for a while but just realized that it might not be proper form.

Requesting one of these two characters (or both if you feel like it)

An androgynous elf with long, black hair tucked behind the ears. Their eyes are large and dark, like in the picture. They are wearing pristine, clean white mage's robes with gold trim. The robes have an emblem of a crow sewn on to the sash.

or
A man is in his early 30s, with a "scruffy" on the road type look with dark unkempt hair and stubble.
He's dressed in an overcoat with a scarf, with two guns in a chest holster and an ornate saber around his waist.

Thank you!

Could I get a picture of a man in business-casual clothing with a Tzeentch symbol on his tie?

It's for a humorous Dark Heresy session I'm running soon, to get a bit of a break from the grimdark: a Tzeentch worshiper is trying to start a cult on an Administratum-devoted world, but everyone there is so used to following orders unquestioningly that he's spending most of his cult meetings trying to teach them the basics of free will.

Thread migration before image limit? Anyway, reposting, thanks for reading drawfriends!

you are a treasure

Re-request from a few nights ago.

A closeup shot of a living green skeleton like pic related with some loose moss hanging over body, and a Tiefling that looks like stereotypical movie Satan pictured, except wearing Asmodeus robes (in full black instead of red).

They're riding on a magic broom over a forest during early dawn. There is the illumination of fire coming from below them that reflects off of them.

There is some screaming coming from below off shot. The Tiefling has a flame bolt resting in his hand, and looking straight ahead in a thousand yard stare says "I love the smell of burning Drow in the morning."

Hi, can I request art of an NPC of my game ?
She's a wisp, a minor spirit of the mists that has shaped them into a (quite sketchy) humanoid shape. She would look like a rather etheral young girl or child, clad in dresses of fog that she tried to make look like fancy and imposing with mitigated success. In the middle of her shape should shine a small ball of golden light.
More or less a child version of pic related without all the scary and most of the eerie... She's pretty much have the mind of a playful and easily frightened little girl.

Thanks for your time in any case !

Anchor post.

Yo could I get a bored looking male drow on the surface wearing casual clothing?

OR here. 110% worth the wait. Do you plan to color it as well? Either way I'm very happy with it.

Can... Can I request a middle-aged man sitting next to a fire playing the lute, with his shield sitting next to him?

Yooo! Thats the orc I requested a while back. Did someone add more detail to it at some time?

Can someone draw this giant? Tall, fairly muscular, with a scar under his eye and a sword meant for a person smaller than him. His sleeves are rolled up and soaked with blood and he's not very happy about it.

Is anyone interested in me finishing the colours for this? I personally like the look of flat colour, but I thought I'd quickly ask in case somebody else wanted it.

I know that there's that picture of medieval Big Boss floating around, but it doesn't quite fit the way I'm going to play the character.

Requesting Venom Snake in a medieval version of the armor on the top, including some of the tacticool stuff, armed with a großes messer like the one in the bottom left. Instead of his robot hand, he has the prosthetic like the bottom right. If you could make his scars a tiny bit more pronounced, it'd really help. Headband is optional.

If you're a bad enough dude to color it, I made most of my stuff in V white, so I guess black, white, and red would be cool to work in, but whatever colors you would feel would work would be fine. Thanks!

thanks senpai

Requesting art of a Zenith Caste I'm going to be playing in an Exalted 3rd edition game. His entire character is a martial artist themed around a Bollywood hero. Not looking for him to be identical to the reference pic, but not dissimilar, either. Underneath the silk armor (using the robes in the reference), he'd have on loose pants and sandals, though I don't necessarily need that part shown. The armor, if you do colors, would be preferably in green with some gold highlights. Caste mark visible on his forehead, and pose him in a martial arts ready stance, if possible.

Thank you in advance!

thanks senpai

Requesting please:
2 kids playing S.T.A.L.K.E.R. dress-up.
One is dressed in mis-sized and mis-matched army gear with a toy gun...
the other is a kid costumed as a snork with a vacuum cleaner hose for a nose.
Maybe have the one kid yelling "We're playing Snorks, mom!!"

Snork pic for reference... of course not so bloody and insane looking.

Got a request for a drawfag to do a piece featuring my character and what turned out to be an assassin posing as a belly dancer.

Our group was on our way to kill a local tyrant when we stopped at a village. I pulled the age old line of "Do they have a whore house?" My GM gave me a cross look, shifted a few papers then says "yes."
Score I think and have my guy head over there to lighten his supply of gold. I demanded sake and woman, so my GM tells me about a dark skinned elf who comes dancing out in a veiled dress gyrating rhythmicly to the music. She came up to my character and gave him a deep kiss...
"ROLL FOR FORTITUDE" yells my GM
"Wait, what?"
Turns out my GM had gotten tired of my searching every village for a whore house and set up a trap. The dancer was using a poison administered via kissing to teach me a lesson.
managed to survive the poison and broke her neck.

Anyways could I get my dude lying back on a bed of pillows, with a large cup of sake, while the dancer is performing for him with a devilish smile on her face. Oh and a not on size my guy is 7 foot tall and supposedly she was much smaller than him, the top of her head only reaching the middle of his chest.

And her is some belly dancing inspiration for you.
youtu.be/8YQM_zfYO7Q

Bump from last thread

Hi drawfags could someone be kind enough to draw me my post-apocalyptic raider leader? Keeping with the ideas from movies like Mad Max she also has a feral human pet who is like a rabid attack dog. For the picture I need The Savage Svetlana (who is the leader) wearing gear similar to reference pic but also has a long coat with the sleeves torn off at the shoulder's. Some changes I would like from ref pic is that the right side of her face be heavily scarred either from shrapnel cuts or burn damage, as well as her being slightly more heavy set but still muscular, like Zarya from Overwatch.

Daisy the rabid dog girl (no she is not a mutant or furry just a feral human) has a wild look like her ref pic, her body type is thin and flat chested. She is muzzled with the mouth guard shown. She is is also wearing a tattered wetsuit with a severed dog/wolf tail (attached via belt to make her look more dog like) a spiked collar, and clawed golves.

Daisy is posed like the werewolf in ref and Svetlana is holding a chain tied to Daisy's collar, while brandishing her hammer.

Thanks now if you decide to draw this.

>vail

>vail

oops veil. in my defense vail is also a real word.

An archaic word for taking off one's hat or crown as a sign of submission? I like it.

Sorta related, what's a good old timey version of Outer Heaven? Firmament's Fringe or something like that? Should I just translate it to Latin?

requesting this girl without the horns, animal ears, and multi colored eyes wearing a black frilly noble woman's dress.

I'd like to request a redrawing of this image. I'd like for the being to be dressed in clothes made out of... skin. Also, I'd like the head to be replaced with the head of the creature with the head of the creature on the right. I'd like it to wield a staff made out of bone, if possible. It would also be great if there was an emphasis on the bioluminescent tail. Thanks!

That looks an awful lot like a space wolf with a pug face.

DAMN YOU TZEENTCH!!!

Requesting the goddess of the ocean from my campaign, she takes a human female form with long black hair that's wet and dripping water constantly, it covers most of her face. She's naked but has pieces of seaweed draped over her covering most of her bits and she wields a trident. Her look and posture is pretty similar to pic related.

Requesting this woman sitting down, eating a big ham. She should look less gloomy than in the picture, maybe even jolly. Definitely enjoying the ham though.

Requesting pic related as a whore in a brothel, arm in arm with one of the town guard(a tough guy). She's ordering one of the orphans to fetch her something. He clearly likes her (hes in his teens).

net is finallystable. For now,

Taking lewd requests. Gotta get my fill, since the sand dargon gril apparently wasn't too popular.

She a qt

thick
tiefling
women

Requesting lewds of and

I did the sand dragon girl. But I got a request

This man putting back on the armor on the right while an Elf girl stands behind him covering herself with a blanket. Post act kinda thing.

Seconded

We can go deeper, how about.
two
thick
tiefling
women

>These two being lesbians

I did not think I needed this till now

man didn't you get this already.

I feel uncomfortable at just how superior his line weighting is.

I'll stick with one.

might do this after

I met to say dig not did holy shit man I feel like an ass

thigh fucks, my man

shortstack rogue nonchalantly bending over sans underwear in front of a passerby to distract him while her partner picks his pockets.

Requesting Kazan. He's a huge, jolly turkish-looking man with dark hair. Very fat, has a bit of a beard, drinks an incredibly flammable alcoholic drink, and carries a burning torch. He likes to spit fire at his enemies. And eat. And drink. A lot.

this right here I can get down with.

A sheepgirl holding hands with a shepherd.

Dunno if the requester for this is still around.

Hyped to see this finished.

Requesting elf vikings, please note that I am not asking for all the details I mentioned to be drawn, that would be ridiculous. I just wanna see some elf vikings chilling on a ship. I gave this much detail, purely in case a potential drawfriend wants to utilize them in some way.

Each one is a ship, long, with great sails, and oars, but they are each floating through the sky. On these ships are elves. Hundreds of elves. They drink, dress in furs, and seem to like large mellee weapons, like axes and swords. There's one ship, bigger than the rest by many many times, and there's something burning, some kind of pyre, at its rear. The smaller ships are longboats, but this larger ship is bigger than most castles.

They are led by pic related.

That's the scene, as it were, but I feel like I've been unclear on what I'm requesting exactly (literally autistic here, so I apologise for that). What I'm requesting is just a small portion of something happening somewhere in this scene. Maybe there's a couple of elves in furs drinking, looking out over the side of the ship, and we can see clouds beyond, or maybe there's an elf using a whetstone to sharpen his blade while he sits near the pyre, another ship soaring overhead, just visible in the top of the image, etc. The point is, this whole wall of text is for inspiration, if it gives you an idea of some part of this you'd like to draw, then that's my request.

I'd like to request a blind woman (pic related) hugging a man with a burned face. They are looking at their newly born quadruplets with a look of dread on their faces. The woman has brown hair, and dresses like nobility, she also has a voluptuous figure. The man wears a mithral breastplate and a jet black cloak. He also wears very functional dark brown clothing beneath the armour. He has messy brown hair, which he has cut himself with a knife. He has a visible spellbook about his person somewhere.

Feel free to omit details depending on how detailed a drawing you want to do.

A short(stack or otherwise) fantasy-race-girl of your choice, sitting in the lap of a beat-up looking guy (also of your choice, but something fuzzy is preferable, or an elf for ear-touch factor), cradling his face in her hands and kissing the bruises better. Obviously, she is naked whilst doing so, and is wiggling her butt around his large dong.

Could you do ?

It can be as lewd as you want, and it doesn't matter how much the woman resembles the pic really.

If I may, an eldar corsair lady riding a dick ? Or being eaten out by a female captive ?

Apologies if it is too late already.

I thought she was cute, but if you still want to draw more, maybe a dwarf gril with sideburns? I think it's a good look for dwarves.

fucked up the thic
imgur.com/Ix3VIyD

aw shit nigga that's a nipple

I still like it Mimic

It's an artistic nipple.
You can put those in grade school textbooks.

I think you posted the wrong version.

yeah oops

...somebody color it.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but, does anyone have art that could reflect a very short plague doctor? I'm making a Grippli plague doctor and have no idea how I could go about character art for it.

This is what I found on a google search. Most art likes to make them tall and imposing, it seems.

Still, stick around, make a reference and give a short description, and maybe someone will draw one for you.

Thanks for trying, it's just so specific that there's next to no depictions of it.

If anyone wanted to draw a small, frog humanoid with a plague doctor mask though, that'd be awesome. I'm just going to quick photoshop something awful just so I have something to use, as our game is starting tonight.

She's still pretty cute.

Requesting an user suffering from the Curse of Thirst.

here you go, took all of 5 hours in Microsoft Excel

Reposting my request for an awakened marble snake is a pose like this.

Marble snake pic included and if colored eyes are red, skin is white and mane is gold

Requesting a tiefling occultist with his baby daughter on his back about to go on an adventure together. They both have long tails, and the father has horsey legs, like a satyr. The baby might be teething on a wand like it's a pacifier.

Thanks man. It's the pinnacle of frogshopping.

Assuming you wanted the girl in the pic.
i.imgur.com/iskVdDs.png

You are a god among men.

Glorious

Could I get the paladiness in pic related lost in ecstasy as a guy finishes inside her?

Is thicc thighed Mage girl another drawthread waifu because I am 100% okay with that. She makes me want to sin.

Any chance of more shortstacks? I do so love your shortstack lewds.

She is, she got made like a day or two ago.

Seconded. Preferably christmas elves like this one from a couple weeks back.