Link to crash

Just formed a double top. This means good game guys.
Maybe it dumps so we can accumulate again. I'm glad desu

Yeah.... Those sell walls are getting pretty big. I may short with a couple thousand link. But damn, this is the only coin I'm scared of losing any percentage of with a poorly implemented short. Tough...

not what shorting means normie

Idgaf, then what would you call selling high and buying back low???

Because as far as I see it, its the exact same thing except instead of using borrowed money I'm using my own.

IT BETTER CRASH

I also wouldn't use the term short. Figure out a better way to say it faggot

anticyclic accumulation, now shut up you faggots

fuck i want it to crash so bad, need to get as much as i can

Wow, but y'all somehow knew exactly what the fuck I was talking about. Interesting that this is even a thing I wasted my time responding to. Enjoy your semantics user...

most people call it basic trading principles

I with you guys. need to get more linkies before lift off.

So you sold it in this price and anticipated drop but its not happening and now u r fucked...

The basic principles I impliment. Again, fuck your semantics.

No I'm just hoping it crashs and stays low for a couple of weeks. I can't buy more yet

>selling his linkies
come on now, why the fuck would anyone ever do such a thing?? Is insane!

I call that cheating. That's it im telling. Sergey!!!!!

Hey fucktard. LINK already crashed, this isn’t a moon, this is simply 20% back from out 90%

You can't "short" link. Do you mean sell some and rebuy lower?

Amazing, the 4th person to understand exactly what I'm saying. Yet somehow further clarification on verbiage is needed. Fucking waste of time with yall

It can't crash when it's sitting on the bottom of a well established support level.
There's literally nobody left in possession of this coin that could possibly see quantifiable returns on their investment.
The only thing left to lose now is their time and the opportunity cost of investing in another coin.
But the thing is, anyone who can't hodl in their for a few more weeks doesn't deserve the incoming 5x gains.