Do you remember Veeky Forums ?

Do you remember Veeky Forums ?

I fucking hate normies. These morons would have sold at x2 ROI. If not that x3, x5, x10.

I do. I remember when faucets gave out full bitcoins.
I only wish I didn't blow it all playing hi-lo, resigning that it would never be worth anything.
I recall telling my friends about how I could get these free coins and make money from the faucet. We did math together and determined it would never make a satisfying amount even with a 95% win rate.

The 28 btc I once had and let slip away is worth ~$300,000 at the moment.

Yeah, and that was 10 years ago

>tfw bought half a million dollars worth of weed at todays prices

Nah, they would've sold the second it hit $10, just like they will in the not too soon future, taking us all to pound town.

No it wasn't, I realize now the thread's purpose. It was the first time I ever had btc though. It was sub $1
It's actually making me sick to think about this.

Imagine having lost 200+ in Mt. Gox. Many such cases

>normies
nearly everyone here is a fucking normie.

That's true. I hope they get it back, heard there were lawsuits pending and some of the wallets have been found.
>tfw they were forced to hold and make 10x
Perhaps a blessing in disguise

so exactly how liquid is btc? say if i had 10 btc and i wanted to cash 1 out, how fast will the money actually show up on my bank account?

They owe me 3 Bitcoins >:-(

I remember all too well. Bought at $11 actually. Sold at
>$13
I legit think I will have FOMO for the rest of my life because of this.

Bitcoin didn't exist ten years ago.

I 1st heard about btc back when it was 5cents a coin...I figured it for a scam and didnt really read or understand what btc was... I probably would have sold at $10 or forgotten about it completely... Aslo I was really poor back then and couldnt even afford to spare $10

Not really, were semi normie, but also on various other spectrums, mostly autism and retardation.

more like 15%, then bought again at double price

you can sell it on coinbase then withdraw to your bank account, which would take about 4 days. or sell on an exchange then withdraw to coinbase.

im fucking sick of the larping normies who claim that they knew about it back when it was 10 cents a pop. gives me the fucking shits

i started hearing alot about it in 2013 because one of my friends bought drugs with it (im guessing it was on silk road) and it killed him. his mother tried to get silk road shut down and ban bitcoin (rofl)

>Investments lol scary but could pay off

Jesus these people have no investment knowledge at all do they? No wonder why they always stay poor.

Should have bought some bitcoins in 2003

oh well

I heard about it in 2011 because I played Vidiot Game and one of the endings has you getting rich off of bitcoins. I got curious enough to read what it was, but didn't get any until 2013-14.

I wonder if the guy who made the game had any bitcoin or just thought it was funny.

i can definitely believe that. actually, i believe most stories like yours that are posted on biz, since most people here came from /g/. but not normies, those cunts are always full of shit