>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Do you or do you not intentionally utilize various forms of suggestion or mind control, /jc/?

People doing stuff because they think you're hot or because you worded it well doesn't count since normal people can get that too.

No but yes.... Generally I shy away from such things as I hold a persons free will and right to choose their way of life as paramount. However in marvel I picked up a power that lets me control the popularity of people, things and ideas. Allowing me to make something be viewed in the best or worst light possible. I try and tread lightly with that power but I also tend to start businesses and try and enact social changes like supporting green energy and generally don't be an ass hole so yeah I am a total Hypocrite. However I try and use my hypocrisy for good purposes. That however doesn't make me less of a hypocrite... I am just trying to give a gentle nudge in what I believe is the right direction.

What would you say was your favorite experience as a Jumper?

Never do it actually. At this point most of the times the fights go:

>jumper teleports
>KABOOM
>Flawless victory

Do you trust yourself, /jc/?

Do you really?

Wouldn't it be so easy to let someone else make the hard choices for once?

Well I really like using my Lord of Light Aspect, I guess that counts.

Welp...

This is it. Jumpchain's final form.

In Gravity Falls, if you don't take the Giffany Drawback, but pick her up anyways, would it be possible to talk down her yandere streak before it gets out of hand?

Post your waifu or husbando.

I don't see why not.
Or you could just use a technopathy perk to rewrite her code.

Someone make a real thread and delete this one already

Can't, janitors will prune it.

>pic related explains

I have long since transcended such petty urges of the flesh.

That was tried. Twice. Someone deleted them. I'm not sure what's happening.

someone made a real thread. It got deleted.

Jaintor deleted the editioned thread and cleared out half the posts in this thread.

What the fuck is wrong with this one?

People are being babies over the thread not having an edition name.

Why's all the posts deleted? Why is this thread still up and the other thread deleted? Are the mods trolling us now?

I suppose I could just rewrite her, but I only have a few, very basic, related perks. I would be very worried that I'd wreck her AI in the process.

We already tried. Apparently the new janators got mad at the mess our last party made, so we're grounded.

Which one?

I like to grant peoples wishes. Especially the ones that would be otherwise impossible.
While it doesn't always turn out as they hoped with all we get in the chain it's nice to be able to give back and it's nice to be able to make people happy.

All of them.

Bearclaws are donuts.

What mess, the last thread? That was just busy discussion of you usual waking material. Nothing in particular to be mad about.

I don't have a picture of all of them, and it would take a LOT of posts to post all of them one by one.

That's the most retarded reason to throw a shitfit I've heard of. Truly, autism knows no bounds.

My harem, charisma, and group dynamic management perks all beg to differ.

Sploosh! helps a lot too.

Except that guy is the shitposter, who's stated goal is to kill editions forever for some stupid reason.

Do Overlord spells actually require you to say the spell's name each time you cast it? I know they do in the LN but I don't know whether that's just done for the reader's benefit or not.

It wouldn't be a problem if OP wasn't doing it on purpose to "kill editions" or something, by his own admission.

Doesn't tick me off as much, but I can see how folks might get offended.

Cute, endlessly loyal, shares my interests, and has enormous amounts of mystical power. What's not to love?

Why do you even need editions anyway?

partly because fun, mostly because tradition.

The next edition really has the be The thread with no name

Why would anybody be mad about a party?
You know, unless they had to clean it up.

I know that there's a lot of perks that let you randomly burst into song, but are there any that grant this ability to those around you?

I destroy my own Laifu. So, whatever man,

I would assume so.

>Do you trust yourself
Yes, but I don't trust sea cow puppets.

>Delete my post

I love you too, Janitor. Never change.

But really though, stop whining, anons. At least OP got the links and number right.

I said it before and i'll say it again: You have great taste.

Mine's the LoT Dark Eldar.

Pic Related?

What if I've only got the one, but she uses cloning and shapeshifting perks to appear to be multiple people for the sake of the narrative? Like, it's weird if the protagonist is in a deep and committed relationship to start the story, especially in jumps where you start as a kid, so she plays multiple roles for me to have romantic tension with so it's not obvious I have a designated love interest. That way no matter which ship wins we're still being faithful to each other.

Does Dual Casting from Skyrim let you combine other spells or only Skyrim spells? I assume it works Morroblivion spells at least: Feather Heal! Ebonyflesh Fortify Speed!

Was it that obvious?

>I destroy my own Laifu.

Lewd.

You sure that's a woman? Check the face and chest - looks like the Sun has a Son to me.

Do I trust myself? No, Fuck No. I'm an asshole by nature and find WAY too much joy in hurting people.
But I want to be better, and I'm going to try my hardest to bring about JUSTICE. And I don't trust others beyond my Companions. Because everyone has their own goals and desires, and they could easily pervert mine.

honestly I'm not doing that any more, I was mostly joking in that thread and didn't realize that it'd generate so much enmity towards me, I still don't understand it to be honest
anyway I'm only making threads now if no one else is making them, for instance there was around 30 minutes between threads this time, but I don't put in editions because superfluous and meaningless to me

Love you!!!

If user's going to wank about Worm and Index and 40k no matter what, I'm going to start the conversation in a direction separate from the norm of power wanking.

What's good in any high-powered setting as far as waifus are concerned?

*they seem

Eh, I'm good either way. Whooh, bisexuality!

If you're not going to make the thread properly, don't make it at all.

The trashcan.

What do you mean? Like, good waifus from high-powered settings?

Because it is more fun that way and the the no edition guy is an ass who usually omits the .pdf to speed up his upload so as to beat out the edition thread. This is the first time in quite a while that we have seen an editionless thread with a .pdf and that may be because it went so long with out a thread so there was no rush.

Eldar's got one for 200 CP, and then you can grab another one in Light of Terra for 500.

>What's good in any high-powered setting as far as waifus are concerned?
The fuck are you talking about? Please word this clearer.
Are you asking what high-powered settings have good waifus?

Was that janitor or normal delete?

>What's good in any high-powered setting as far as waifus are concerned?
Uhhh, coffee is good in high powered settings and muh waifus like it. Is that what you're asking? I legit have no idea how to parse that sentence.

Need more pods.

Wonder Woman is pretty high up there. Tough, skilled, smart, a good leader, and she's into bondage. What more can a man ask for?

Now that was a jump that needed companion purchase options.

New janitors.

It's worded vaguely on purpose to encompass

1.) any character from a high powered setting that's good waifu material
2.) any high powered setting that has lots of good waifu
3.) anything vaguely related to that or the other thing, or that other stuff

If you're talking about good Waifu's from high-powered settings, I personally tend towards Seras in Hellsing.

Top Tier taste there, brethren.

It means who are good waifus in high power settings, that user's grammar is bad but not unintelligible.

Isn't she taken?

I am going to answer the question that I assume you are asking. There are many great high power waifus available in the chain but honestly. Just find a waifu you like and build up her power.
High Powered Waifu's tend to have high powered problems and attitudes.
My Favorite Waifus are Arcueid (Tsukihime) and Ryoko. Arcueid... well just keeping her sane and with her mind intact is a huge problem and Ryoko is an Alcoholic with a love of mass destruction also both of them are in love with other guys and NTRing people isn't cool.

I do not trust anyone who wouldn't waifu the police girl.

I didn't waifu Seras. Because OAA did. And I like OAA.
Otherwise I totally would have Waifued Seras.

If you want to get technical about things, yes and no. She's taken until she first drinks blood, then she becomes an independent Draculina.

A proper trip to Hellsing is only complete when you also waifu Girlycard and Integra, preferably the Team Four Star versions.

If you mean the French guy, he dead.

Depends on the WW. DCAU WW is pretty great, particularly the one from JL and JLU. Some of the comic WW's were good, though I reserve the right to flip shit on all that is nu52. DCEU WW, what's her name from BvS, did a decent job, but doesn't look the part and doesn't move like a fighter.

Better to ask three specific question than one vague question.

>1
Lots you could go with here: Jibril, Zatanna, Power Girl, certain iterations of Wonder Woman (see above). You just have to be specific about who and what you're looking for.

>2
Most comics, and shoneny animu are good for that. Some vidya, too.

>3
Details are more fun.

She's a pile of fun.
This sharp girl is always keenly aware of my mood, and has a firm handle of any situation. If I get too fired up with my tall tales, she'll remind me to cut it out.
She's a bit shy around new people, though. Always on edge, always has her guard up. But once she's decided to cleave to a friendship, she'll find a way into people's hearts.

This is a pretty simple thought process, see big titties, must waifu.

It's talks like that which makes me imagine that people like you, Red, Konata, OAA, and ASA can all see each other and what they are doing during your jumps but can't interact.

Pic related.

Just remember, just watch your neck. She hates necks.

That is a big bundle of puns.

Here's something a little more personable that I found on Veeky Forums today.

Are they being assholes?

I literally can not stop myself.

They're new, so they're gonna do new stuff. You ever tried to go to the gym in January? It'll be like that around here for a bit.

>Judging Seras by just her Tits.
Seriously bro? Seras is a legitimately good person, who's trying her best to hold on to her humanity despite what she's become. She's also funny as hell at times. She's not just a pair of tits.

I dunno about that. I never did come up with an in-character reason I didn't go after Seras. Besides, you know, keeping away from Female-form Alucard who was being a creeper.

I like the cut of your jib

I like to think there's something like these threads for jumpers, where they can communicate and swap stories about their adventures but not meaningfully interact. There's not enough bandwidth to share significant data or anything like that, all that gets through is inspiration for new shenanigans and oneupsmanship.

Surprisingly, it has absolutely nothing to do with her tits. I admire her courage, determination, her ability to survive when most others would just lay down and die without compromising her ideas. She... inspiring, especially to my Jumper-self.

I didn't even mean to waifu her in my Jump, but my presence messed with things enough that I ended up being the one to turn her. Things proceeded rather naturally from there.

Pretty much. They'll get bored and taper off in a month or two. It's why they have to keep getting new ones.

Oh joy, well as long as people use the update button and not a refresh it shouldn't interfere with discussions too much even if they get loose with it.

I know, police girl with the big titties is a TFS reference, I even used the same wording.

You're forgetting that she likes to use giant cannons that make you feel impotent in size.

Food, sleep, boobs, and guns are what guys need and love.
And most jumpers don't need food or sleep.

Well that was the wrong post to reply to.

Most jumpers don't need guns either, so I guess it is just boobs and love. Preferably in the same package.

Ah, well, there's the pit trap. I don't watch much youtube.