"Oi! You that adventurer that was tasked by the boss to do that quest...

"Oi! You that adventurer that was tasked by the boss to do that quest? I was told by the boss to accompany you to help complete the quest and to make sure ya get it done without lootin' everything you were told to get. So ya ready to head out?"

Oh hey, would you look at that.

A talking bag of loot.

Okay, it's off to the dangerous dungeon all alone with me and my five friends. I hope you've got high perception, because you're going through doors first, trap bait.

Alright friend I could use a companion to help complete the task. So sure, come along and we can share the riches.

> to make sure ya get it done without lootin' everything you were told to get.

How are we to complete the acquisition quest without looting everything we were told to acquire ?

Buddy, I'm not dressing your corpse back. I'd recommend staying here, huh? There's a reason they hired us.

Okay, you may stay outside and watch the horses.
See, we are taking three full bags with us and will bring them back.

(Filled with gold instead of provisions, but he doesn't need to know this).

Indeed. If one of us is really well liked by the others when he/she dies, we might gather up the bits of the corpse that we find and bury them. But most of the time we will just incinerate the naked corpse on the spot, not because we like you, but because leaving your corpse alone gives some mages extra ways to attack us. Ways we would prefer they didn't have.

Well, unless we think it's worth carrying the corpse for some reason. Like the last time we worked with werewolves. They were hungry, Jimmy's corpse needed to be disposed of. Sure, he told us to do it before he died of his wounds, but we would have done it anyway.

Packs loaded with loot are often low on supplies

Absolutely. Please, don't mind our somewhat esoteric personalities. If we had the patience to get a normal job, we wouldn't be adventurers. You understand.

Oh, by the way. Don't go to sleep until after the rogue does. And I mean after the rogue really does. You can tell because the snoring will get more nasally. That's just between the two of us though, don't tell her I told you. If she changes how she does it, we'll all get robbed blind before the week's out.

And... ahh, stay upwind of the wizard. Trust me.

Why do we still bring that rogue along with us ?

Why do we still bring the wizard?

Why?

Oh, look

Yeah yeah yeah

I know I the routine

you know you never see this happen with paladins

#BlackguardLivesMatter

Dark Knight actually

I use the power of Darkness to kill Monsters not Pleasants

I kill him in his sleep.

He had a bad fall in the dungeon "boss".

You come with us, you pull your weight. Put that halberd to work. You show promise there's a shot at the real game at the end instead of following some fatass who needs to hire real men to do his work for him.

Get the fuck in line.

He has never tried to rob us in our sleep.

Sure! Its a long trip, so we'll be taking a rest for the night here before we go. Our bard is very skilled, take heed to his lovely tunes!
Oh, also, did you ever hear that old orcish saying? "The unconscious are always willing"?
Very fun, would you think of that? How horrible would it be for someone to cast mind control spells on unconscious people?
Now you're probably already feeling drowzy to the bard's song, but don't worry, we'll watch over you while you are asleep.
Nothing you aren't willing to do will be done to you, my friend.

He did lit off an inferno in a cave once. With no ventilation. Poor Yorick died of asphyxiation before his corpse was incinerated

Alas.