BItcoin Pump

If they are not going to let us crash it, we might as well pump it. Incoming.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aJg4OJxp-co
youtu.be/hdjL8WXjlGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot trip, Dammit.

Red Lips, standing by.

its a full moon tonight, praise kek for bitcoin at 1 million

where we going?

Indeed.

Trying for 14K for my BDay. Dec 13th.

SAGITTARIUS!

All Hail Anime Goddess of the Bow & Arrow

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

KEKEKEKEKEKEK

KEKEKEKEK

I was born one mornin' when the sun didn't shine, I grabbed me a shovel and I walked to the mine.

STRAIGHT THROUGH THE HEART, AND YOU'RE TO BLAME!

Anyone interested to start a cult where we worship bitcoin as our goddess?

been there, done that

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika making Bitcoin go over 11000 USD!

I love you, Bitcoin!
I love you, Monika!

As long as She has a Golden Apple, I'm down with it.

JUST

This is awesome.

Why not? Golden apples are very classic and timeless.

this could work, ill think about photoshopping bitcoin imagery onto some hot anime girls

MONIKA

Thread Theme In Honor Of Our Bitcoin Goddess. ALL HAIL!youtu.be/aJg4OJxp-co

nice job calling it OP.

Holy goosebumps! Why have I not heard if this band until now?

Blasting this on my Whole House Sound while I watch Bitcoin go up. I'm sure its reaching the Cruise Liners on The Straight . I have a clear view of them from upstairs.

Unfortunately my Niece just moved down to Frisco. she is a World Class Graphic Artist, and would have whipped us up some Bitcoin Monikas in no time. How' bout it, Ladies? I would hit up my youngest daughter, but she just got in from a bad day at The Pub, and is in tears. If some asshole gave her a hard time...... grrrrrrrr. Gotta go see what happened.

I'll see what I can whip up

Oh look, it's this LARPing arse again
The one whose recent calls have been FAKE NEWS

Look Curly, by now, everyone knows you love me so much you hate me. You want to destroy me so you can BE me. You are green with envy, you crave the attention, you crave the Global Life I live. I've vested many years in being who I am, and no attention starved basement dwelling fatherless child can take that from me. so please. I'm asking you politely to take your negativity along to another thread. This obsession of yours is not healthy.

>future cult leader here
>according to /x/

so if you are pumping btc who is pumping bch

i am

New Meme, hot off my Press. Enoy. Kek.

The Most Interesting Man Alive is Omnipresent.

Ivanka would make a great Bitcoin goddess. I'm going to go see what I can whip up.

Almost done with mine, and you did not even check my quads.

Yes, all the Women in my life say I can be a thoughtless distracted Bastard at times. Apologies. Checked. Very Nice Quads.

>Holding steady near $11k

Oh boy when the buys start they aren't gonna stop

That's my best friend's birthday too.

BTC gettin left in the dust by bcash, hop in, only day one of this week long pump.

(You) made me spit out some very expensive scotch.

Meh, made $1,200 bucks on it with a chump change buy in for shits and giggles early yesterday morning, but I was smart enough to dump before the 20 minute pump ended.

Born on Friday The 13th. The year I turned 13 on Friday The 13th was interesting. I was pronounced dead at an auto crash on Nov 23rd of that year, and revived at the hospital.

Just dumped my Bcash, lad. I suggest you do the same. I would have warned you, but you have to learn not to shill it on my Bitcoin threads.

Good shit user good shit

These Lads are going Platinum. Guaranteed. I used to run with the likes of Alice cooper and Ronnie james dio when i was a lad. Dee snyder wasn't that great of a vocalist, but he put on a dman good show. Our band ended when our vocalist and drummer wrapped themselves around a pine tree in a Yellow 69 Boss Mustang on Grand Ave. just West of the Augua Fria. We were at a kegger Bday party on 83rd an Monterey, and they were making a weed run to El Mirage.

Congratulations, anons. we are going Where No One Has Gone Before.

yes please

I unironically used to risk The Belt to stay up and watch this. This is in Honor of our Voyage to 14K.
youtu.be/hdjL8WXjlGI

IM LOOKING OUT OF MY BEDROOM WINDOW AND AT MY MONITOR AT A SUPER MOON..