Biz how do you tell when something is pumping?

biz how do you tell when something is pumping?

the price keeps going up and up and up and up

Step one - 24-hour volume

You interrogate every person on earth and make them tell you how many bitcoin they plan to buy and sell and when. Then you know.

when it has been dumped

Go and spend a while watching VTC current and past charts.
Learn nothing because VTC does not give a fuck a bout pumps, pumping is the normal for VTC.

when tethers are printed.

this man knows his shit

you just need some practice, young user. my pullout game didnt get to be what it was today by remaining a virgin. you gotta get the timing down and you gotta dodge those child support payments by all means necessary. and you gotta know condoms are whack

good thing im all in in vtc then.

set it and forget it...till the halvening

Look at MOD, this is what it looks like right before a big pump

Check back in 2 hours

Qsp and POWR currently pumping. Learn through practice, get in now young user. Sell half when you have a +4 percent gain for little risk. Sell half of what's remaining if it goes up a few more percent. If it instead drops more than 3% might want to get out if u feel pump may be over.

Or you can be a little more liberal and wait till it increases +8%.

Just don't get too greedy and not take profits or you could end up with nothing to show, or worse, actually lose money.

lmao wtf are these tiny gains?

kek

>completely arbitrary numbers for selling

H-how did you know that!

Safe is never arbitrary. Assuming OP isn't working with huge amount of money these gains were chosen as small as they could be while still being worth it in terms of fees and effort. Should be obvious from what I wrote you can go bigger if you are prepared to take on more risk.

Forget POWR, QSP going to pump more.

Also put in mod based on above suggestion--lets see.

the only right answer

kek

When Oldfagbiztard shows up.

4 or 5 consecutive green candles on the five minute chart with more volume than usual is something I'm trying.

I was right! OLDFAG SHOWED UP AND BITCOIN IS MOONING ON A SUPERMOON NIGHT.