Warmahordes General

LEAKBRO CAN'T POST KHADOR, SKORNE OR MENOTH WITHOUT BEING IDENTIFIED SO DON'T ASK edition

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
forwardkommander.com
schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
privateerpress.com/files/WM MKII Rules Errata Jan 2016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10138678
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what factions do you play, not just own but actually play?

strawpoll.me/10138678

Let's keep the spoiler begging to a minimum shall we?

How do you guys feel about the new Jack Marshal rules? Any combo's you're itching to try?

You will never see Skorne players stop whining While making love to a hell jack named Sidney

Hello friends, in honor of the new thread, I will spoil one (1) card of your choice. As usual, choose wisely.

Is there any one out there who collects 1/500 or 1/700 models as well as Warmachine? I want to base my Gators like they are destroying a city Kaiju style

Khador mechanics.

I would really like to see how Beast Mistresses work, leakerbro has an aversion to Legion though.

I like them. I always liked sticking a Juggernaut on an Iron Fang Kovnik just to have cheap high ARM and 20 boxes sat in a zone being a pain in the hole.

Feora2 if you have those, or all the Withershadow Combine if you only got Cryx

Tartarus.

How about Kossites?

I'd love to know what will happen to Lord Exhumator Scaverous.

Dawnguard Destors, lets see if PP can really level the game power levels out by viewing the worst Mk II cav.

Withershadow Combine

tartarus

I'm sorry friend, I don't have the khador cards. See you guys next thread.

+1 for Tartarus

hmmmmmm

Sure, Sturgis, I haven't seen him yet. Or Lord Exhumator Scaverous.

All these faggots who didn't read the OP.

>LEAKBRO CAN'T POST KHADOR, SKORNE OR MENOTH WITHOUT BEING IDENTIFIED SO DON'T ASK edition

Still need to see Mortenebra and Nightmare please.

Oh I read it, I'm just an asshole who wanted to spoil everyone's fun by getting a shitty spoiler or no spoiler at all.

Blood Hag

Nice job reading the fucking thread faggot

>I was just pretending to be retarded

Pretty sure you don't actually have the cards at this point

How's about the Kraken or Sepulchre?

>SORRY LEAKBRO

I didn't see that shit sorry man. I guess we'll just have to wait. Thanks for all the other stuff though. :)

He does, he spoiled one or two full cards a few days ago after being called out.

So keep at him?

that user just has cryx but he likes getting to feel powerful for once in his life so he mostly teases

scrap thrall

Just fuck off already.

Yeah couldn't tell if this was french bro or that Cryx faggot.

Alright you little scoundrels, let's try this again one more time since I'm feeling generous. One (1) card , choose wisely.

Ossrum

Please Warhog or Lord Carver!

Oh Pistol Wraiths yes!

Khador mechanic

Yeah, one or two cards.
He keeps SAYING he has others but hasn't posted any others, so yeah, I think he got a few off a friend and decided to fuck with people.

Withershadow Combine!

Wraithlord.

Tartarus

Pistol Wraith would be sweet

Spoil the colossals or eat a dick

he's posted dozens of the cropped ones

Well, looks like we got another bad choice here. Looks like people just aren't interested in cryx.

Nagash

So? That doesn't prove shit other than he's a dickhole.

See. You retards need to start ignoring him.

looks like its dong gobbling time

scrapthrall

C'mon man, don't let the trolls win.
They're probably just salty Sammies because their go-to OP caster got nerfed.

pSkarre please.

>still feeding the (You)-fisher

I've posted loads of crops with new art, formatting and even some rules in addition to two full card spoilers. Here's a spoiler for you, I'll let you guys figure out who it belongs to.

Desecrator!

YOU CAUGHT ONE

fuck off dumb Cryx poster

And? Until you start posting full cards with some regularity then we should assume you're full of shit and don't have them.

did i get it?

You want Cryx?
there you go
Post or you're full of shit

Holy shit. That seems like one amazing jack. Would be neat if you could Quick Work in melee though.

You're not entitled to any spoilers, my friend.

Needs stats.

Trollbloods, anything Trollbloods related, shit the entire faction give it up.

I don't give a fuck because you're not giving them (probably because you don't have them)

I doubt they changed much from the MK2 version. The points cost would be important though. If it follows the regular scheme we've seen it would be something like 18-19 points. A hefty price, but might be worth it.

Keep fishing lad, you might get lucky!

So a fully boosted gun that ignores most shooting rules for one focus, on a quick work thresher jack?

Seems good

Nah, done talking to you. I'm happy to watch the people continue to beg you for spoilers you'll never deliver.

How strong is Jace's mill game in mk3?

>for one focus

Not quite, it has to spend a Soul token, not a Focus point. So you have to get a soul onto the Harrower first. That's not terribly difficult since it's got a harvesting range of 5", and Quick Work means it can charge a unit, kill a bunch with Thresher, then fire its suped-up Mortifier at something else. But you have to do a bit of prepwork to get the most out of it.

Ah ha! Thank you. That's still totally cool, good, and feasible. Not just kinda cute like most of this shit turns out being

Soul Trappers work too (presumably)

Can we have Boomhowler?
And Ashlynn?

Deneghra3

Show me that saucy archangel please.

I really just want to know if they change anything else. Its beautiful model and I just want to use it ;-;

He only has Cryx cards, ya dingus. Not that he's showing them, anyway.

>begging someone who doesn't post spoilers
>for a faction hes never shown any evidence of having spoilers for
>;-;

Jesus Christ I think you win the award for biggest retard in the thread.

Wait is this a different guy from the one a few days ago? You know the guy who actually posted legion cards.

There two leakers.
One is the faggot who keeps posting cryx crops but no actual spoilers.
One is Poland Bro who infrequentluly posts a lot of cryx but no other factions for some reason.

What happened to french bro, or is that the first guy?

I think French-bro is the dude who posts cropped images.

Well that's disappointing.

Na, the guy posting crops only has Cryx to post.

There's three leakers, but the french guy was only here one day I think.

Coup de Main now specifies Privateer models and it affects jacks as well. Do you guys think that Galleon will be a Privateer Colossal?

>Coup de Main now specifies Privateer model
back into the trash Shae goes

So are skorne players still on the biggest doom train ever?

I don't know, have any spoilers been released yet with positive changes to the faction?

Yea. I'm really looking forward to trying out my Helljack again. Mk3 looks like it's going to be a real breath of fresh air.

And I can finally claim vindication for never having gotten on the Bane Train in the first place.

A lot of Protectorate players seem really huffy as well.

>There's three leakers, but the french guy was only here one day I think.

Indeed. If you didn't get those cards, then just look them up online. The other guys are just attention whoring and turning the threads into nothing but leak requests.

Stop asking them for shit.

Now back to the actual mk3 game....

Menoth's defensive options seem to have greatly expanded beyond camping focus + taking a Vigilant.

Templars, Paladins, and many other models now have shield guard. The Reclaimer hands out concealment in the form of Ashen Veil. Vigilants now give out fucking cover and immunity to blast damage.

With a Vigilant and Reclaimer, Harbinger can easily sit at 20 defense vs shooting and 16 defense vs melee against living. 22 defense vs shooting and 18 defense vs melee against living if she keeps awe.

And I don't think they're going to get rid of Divinity, so you can't slam or knock her down to get rid of that high ass defense.

If you want even more protection, you can send a bunch of paladins with her. She gets hit, a Paladin shield guards her, and she uses Martyrdom to save the Paladin.

And while her feat covers a much smaller area, it's still a bitch in a half, considering that with Martyrdom and Awe, she's still likely to want to be within 10" of the front lines.

I think people are going to be underestimating Harbinger early on.

Nah. After some time to process the Insider, the Protectorate forums are doing pretty good. They've largely gotten over the Choir, and a handful are still a little butthurt over Bastions, but everyone is excited about Severius2, Vindictus, Amon, our light jacks, the jack marshals, and changes to Zealots.

Insider today?

Have we seen Shield Guard on a card? Or have people just referenced it in text? What would you think about shield guard blocking all attacks as a new balance change.

Hopefully Minions!

>Templars, Paladins, and many other models now have shield guard.

...Paladins of the Wall got Shield Guard?

That makes them a bitch and a half on the center line for your army. I love it.

Did they lose anything?

Shield guard was on the warders.

It does less than it did in mk2. It has the same rules as mk2 but now it doesn't work vs sprays.

We have.

Shield Guard is now 3" instead of 2", but can't block sprays anymore.

1" melee

I sure am. I think I'm close to the "coping" stage.

I thought I heard awe had been removed to tone down her defensive tech?

That's not terrible. They didn't have Reach in the first place. So 1" melee is better than most.