5 reasons Bitcoin is about to skyrocket

5 reasons Bitcoin is about to skyrocket

1) Bitcoin futures contracts are about to be offered by CME Group Inc. and Cboe Futures Exchange to mainstream investors, starting December 18th (bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/regulators-greenlight-bitcoin-futures/)

2) NASDAQ is going to start offering futures in 2018
(theverge.com/2017/11/29/16715296/nasdaq-bitcoin-futures-long-short)

3)We’re about to see massive amounts of institutional money flow into Bitcoin due to this added legitimacy, with Bitcoin becoming elevated to the status of a legitimised asset class
(cnbc.com/2017/12/01/jpmorgan-strategist-bitcoin-futures-can-add-legitimacy.html)

4) Bitcoin fever in India is causing trade volumes and exchange sign-ups to spike (news.bitcoin.com/indias-bitcoin-fever-trade-volumes-exchange-sign-ups-spike/)

5) We’ve just seen a 20% price dip correction in the past few days but haven’t yet returned to an ATH
(cnbc.com/2017/11/30/bitcoin-plunges-20-percent-from-its-high.html)

Other urls found in this thread:

freebitco.in
google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/13/blackrock-ceo-larry-fink-calls-bitcoin-an-index-of-money-laundering.html
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-28/vanguard-founder-jack-bogle-says-avoid-bitcoin-like-the-plague
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also coinbase signups going through the roof!

Futures is going to kill Bitcoin.

>Muh futures
Do you even know how futures work? Its cash settled

>We’ve just seen a 20% price dip correction in the past few days
Yeah immediately followed by 150+ million tethers printed kek.

How do you figure?

t. future suicide

> Its cash settled
Obviously. It adds legitimacy to the bitcoin
>Yeah immediately followed by 150+ million tethers printed kek.
Wtf are tethers?

BTC is overvalued and whales will start betting on the price going down and so it will.

>Wtf are tethers?
Ahh, i see why you are so optimistic with the recent price bump in BTC. Carry on my deluded friend...

it's becoming easy to identify people who have no idea about real financial markets by their opinion on the cme futures.

read the contract specs. there is no way this can crash bitcoin and it is actually going to be a massive boon for crypto.

> Bitcoin futures contracts are about to be offered by CME Group Inc. and Cboe Futures Exchange to mainstream investors, starting December 18th
> reasons Bitcoin is about to skyrocket
BRAINLET

How about you help me become less "deluded" instead of being a prick?

that's the beauty of crypto. wall st is going to love this asset class and you better stick along for the ride. it is impossible to define "true value".

this community is so small everyone loses perspective on how big it could grow.

crypto is a small spec in the global asset market.

>there is no way this can crash bitcoin
Except it gives people financial incentive to expose the Bitfinex Tether fraud that has been going on since early this year lmao.

>legitimacy to crypto is the only cause of a pump
Everyone knows of the futures news by now, it is most definitely priced in. Institutions wont buy bitcoin when they invest in the futures. What you want is an ETF.

You think the boys on wallstreet are going to buy at all time high? Are you new to cryptos?
They prob bought btc's beginning of the year. Now they are paying CNBC, CNN, to shill btc's to fomo normies like you... so you will buy at ATH driving up the prices even further.
When wallstreet takes over expect a huge dump not a pump.

lol so many newfags are about to get burned

>hey guys listen to me on why this thing related to bitcoin is gonna heppn
>what is a tether?
holy shit get the fuck out never post again

institutional money does not have any meaningful exposure to crypto. these asset managers are dealing with trillions of dollars. if they put even 1% in crypto the market will feel it.

i would agree with you if wall st already had a huge position. crypto hedge funds only equal 2.5b USD right now.

if the tether conspiracy turns out to be true, we will have the buying opportunity of a lifetime immediately following it. let it come if so.

Didn't an ETF get denied by the SEC or something?

But I would argue that bitcoin's price is driven to a not insubstantial degree by finance amateurs, even whale amateurs who've been here for years. The market seems especially irrational and inefficient, I'm not sure what is priced into bitcoin. Seeing what effect the Wall Street futures markets have on BTC once they open may be a good case study for how it reacts to most news of a similar type.

>mt. gox is going to kill bitcoin
>china's ban is going to kill bitcoin
>bitcoin hardfork is going to kill bitcoin
>segwit2x is going to kill bitcoin
>bitcoin futures is going to kill bitcoin

> (You)
institutional money does not have any meaningful exposure to crypto. these asset managers are dealing with trillions of dollars. if they put even 1% in crypto the market will feel it.

i would agree with you if wall st already had a huge position. crypto hedge funds only equal 2.5b USD right now.

Top 5 largest hedgefunds in the world (billions of USD)
1 Bridgewater Associates $102.9
2 AQR Capital Management $63.0
3 Man Group $46.3
4 Two Sigma Investments $42.3

Where do you get your trillions?

------------------------------------------------------------
There are now more than 120 hedge funds focused solely on bitcoin, digital currencies.
Majority of these hedgefunds started buying around May 2017.. when bitcoins were around 2k.

have you heard of CTAs? institutional clients have hundreds of billions of dollars invested in futures managing funds. if these guys put a few % in bitcoin that'll be an easy 10% increase in market cap.

this is only one small segment of the investment community.

>if the tether conspiracy turns out to be true, we will have the buying opportunity of a lifetime immediately following it. let it come if so.
Bwahahahaahahahahaah you dont even know what the fuck tethers are.

Let me ask you, if you found out BTC's enormous rise was caused by fraudulent money pumping it AGAIN would you take a coin with shit tech but allegedly a great store of value seriously anymore?

Remember when BTC hit a new ATH of $1200? Yep, that was caused by Mt.Gox's fraud. Then when the fraud was revealed it crashed down hard my nigga and caused a long bear market. If people find out that this second bullrun was caused by fraud again..... ohh boy bye bye store of value.

Nocoiners never learn.

>go to walmart
>some dude start talking about bitcoin while on line for the register
>newyork accent
You here man? Is that you?

you're listing hedge funds. i'm talking big scale institutional guys like blackrock ($5 trillion).

these are the players that are going to pump it.

>Didn't an ETF get denied by the SEC or something?
Yes, not once but twice i think. The only reason futures were approved is because they wont have to touch a single Bitcoin. Its cash settled.

im ready baby

we will agree to disagree. i don't believe the tether conspiracy will be proven true, while you do.

let's see what happens.

>we will agree to disagree. i don't believe the tether conspiracy will be proven true
Kek, how can we take your opinion seriously when you just admitted in this thread you dont know what the fuck a tether is.

Poorfag. Can't into investment and want to. HOw do I into BTC

you're replying to the wrong guy. i never said anything about not knowing what tethers are.

There were basically three reasons the bitcoin ETF was denied

1. Sketchy Chinese markets
2. No regulated futures markets
3. No regulated derivatives markets

Now.all of these are coming.into place. ETF is inevitable.

Oh fuck, you guys are both pink. My bad. Anyway you have to willfully ignorant at this point not to see the red flags with Tether. I'm out of this thread.

freebitco.in

cheers mate.

1) OP is a fag

Plus500? and learn from demo mode while getting some books?

just checked who start that shit
mm lets see:
"BlackRock was founded in 1988 by Larry Fink, Robert S. Kapito, Susan Wagner"
>Fink grew up in a Jewish family..
>Born into a Jewish family, Kapito earned..
>Born into a Jewish family, Wagner grew up..

Its over goys, we're gonna get rekt by the big players now

Coinbase

Explain why this shitcoin should be worth anything.

my friend... the mt gox crash was a completely different era a time when exchanges were scarce, and bitcoin had been untested, there's not going to be a popping of a bubble because we're not dealing with a bubble we're dealing with a fucking bubble bath, prices will be depressed, but at best 20% before normies starting buying the dip and prices recover, if you can't see that you're going to miss out.

15k by end of the year!

>it's becoming easy to identify people who have no idea about real financial markets
>if these guys put a few % in bitcoin that'll be an easy 10% increase in market cap
Oh the fucking irony. You literally don't even know how marketcap works

are you serious?

if CTAs in aggregate control $500b in capital and they put 5% in bitcoin that = $25b.

current bitcoin mkt cap is roughly $185b not including unmined supply.

If they try to buy $25b worth of bitcoin the price effect will be massive...i was being conservative saying 10% increase. it depends on how much is actually available on the exchanges. this one segment of the investment world, alone, could increase btc price by 20%.

why do you dumb ass aussies keep using that scammy israeli bucket shop

Hay goys whats a tether?

Bitcoin is slow, its expensive, its unreliable and lightning network involves people having to run expensive centralized hubs out of the kindness of their hearts.

"I'm a lightning network FAN! Its like MLP and ANIME!"

I can give you several why its not.

1. Has not have a significant correction since 4k.
2. Double top
3. Volume has dried up.
4. Most recent dip was not a correction it was just a dip. Recovered to fast. It was so small you can barely see it on the charts.

No one is dumb enough to buy this shit right now. And the rich dont get rich by being stupid.

hi

'500 million dollars' USDT has appeared out of thin air to prop up the price of bit coin.

Let's say they buy 2m BTC.
I currently bound to exchanges, have 1m coins and want to sell everything at one.
I give them offer offchain and they buy them from me on a deal 9.5k. I'm happy, they are happy.
At this moment this doesn;t affect any exchange price because it was deal in private. There is no record on exchange on this.
You guys live in exchanges and their prices.
I make 70% deals off chain nowadays and I can hide from taxman this way.
Exchange is convenient, because you always can find buyer or seller. But those withdraw limits can go fuck themselves in the ass.
I don't mind lowering prices in 5 or 10% just to get my deal done without limits.
Stay in math class guys.

The institutional guys aren't doing a deal for 1mil btc under the table man. I said exchanges because the big boys will do it that way.

Plus, that's super bullish. Demand on exchange will far exceed demand off exchange when institutional investors get involved. What you're saying is you keep supply off exchange, that means supply/demand will likely be tighter on exchange, thus boosting price even further.

So double top is the new BTC FUD?

Kind of wondering more about this. What makes you think this is a double top user?

What you guys are calling "low volume" is only in comparison to very recent history.

Today's "low volume" is far higher than even the busiest days of September, and more than twice what it was on the average day back then.

google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2017/10/13/blackrock-ceo-larry-fink-calls-bitcoin-an-index-of-money-laundering.html
google.com/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2017-11-28/vanguard-founder-jack-bogle-says-avoid-bitcoin-like-the-plague
That's blackrock and vanguard. Sorry but daddy isn't going to make bitcoin "MOOON XDD" for you. Get out before they short the everliving shit out of bitcoin.

And its all bots. Which is why it barely moves. There has not been any significant volume in a week other than the dip. This market is tired.

You actually don't understand marketcap lmao.
Sure bud. I'm guessing you have zero experience with financial markets outside of bitcoin?

Yes. Now what was the price back then? Oh, not 11000+

After 10 of your posts all iI can say is you are arogant and dumb.
You think futures are playmoney madeup shit not afecting real world.

So you know how much money this whales have and think futures are bullish??

Oh boy your in for suprisre.

Who do you think pumped BTC price?
Muh organic growth from 5k to 11k in 30 days?

You sweet summer child lol.

And will pump it more and more dont worry just fattening pig before slaughter.

Ill fucking draw it for you retard:

1. Buy shitload of BTC pump price up
2. Short it and make money on futures market while same time dumping BTC ATH.
3. With your new dolar gains from futures and from selling BTC ATH buy shitolad of cheep BTC.
4. Repeat 1-3

You will get raped over and over again.

Enjoy acting all smugy and smart on interent fag.

hope it crashes with normiefuds

I think its funny. Trying to predict something as chaotic as bitcoin. I would rather bet money on the weather.

Thats what I keep telling these idiots. They think Goldman Sachs is just going to one day come to Coinbase and dump a few Trillion dollars in to bitcoin endlessly and they will all wake up one day and be billionaires.

Smart money doesnt work like that.

anyone who doesn't listen to this guy is an idiot. I'm surprised he even wasted this much time to spoon feed you dipshits.

>They think Goldman Sachs is just going to one day come to Coinbase and dump a few Trillion dollars in to bitcoin endlessly and they will all wake up one day and be billionaires.
>Smart money doesnt work like that.

Been saying this for months on this board. Wall Street has probably been accumulating since early days, but only now it started to get serious. I wouldn't be surprised to find that they own like 30% of BTC.

And just think about how much fun they can have with an unregulated market.

Corecucks about to get rekt so hard.

OP why the fuck do you create a thread without knowing shit about what you're talking about seriously.
Fuck you.

>It's another "he doesn't understand how marketcap works" episode.
It's okay, it happens to a lot of people.
Note:
Coins that are lost, that is coins that are "out of circulation" don't count towards total marketcap.

Quick simplified extreme situation example to show you how it actually works:
Marketcap is amount of coins multiplied by current price of coins. For example, if you multiply the amount of bitcoins with the price of bitcoin, that's the bitcoin marketcap.
Current prince of coins is what it was traded for on average over a span stretching a short time into the past.

Let's say a coin has 5000 coins and it's trading at 2 USD per coin. That's 10 000 marketcap.
Let's say the next day, the only people willing to sell the coin sell a total of 6 coins for 40USD and there are 6 buyers who buy at that price.
Now the marketcap is 5000 times 40USD = 200 000
6 coins for 40USD is 240USD

So it cost a total of 240 USD to increase a 10 000 marketcap coin to 200 000 marketcap.
It is clear then that the purchasing pressure required to raise a coin's price is mainly affected by the value of the volume / selling supply, not the total value of all the coins of the currency.

Everyone is being logical about btc. It’s not logical.

>whale amateurs