Doriancoin

>be me, 2014
>interested in crypto. fork litecoin to see if I could make a shitcoin for fun
>announce it on bitcointalk
>a few people mined it but after a while its just me
>have mined 11 million of these things with a single free cpu core cloud instance over 4 years

what do now Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/doriancoins/doriancoin
doriancoin.org/doriancoin-win32.zip
discord.gg/Hw6tbR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>have mined 11 million of these things with a single free cpu core cloud instance over 4 years

But.. what if you had just actually mined LTC instead?

Why didn't you mine something else during those 4 years.

I have mined things over the years. still mine today with gpu rigs on nicehash

but this shitcoin, since I am the only miner, I get 100% of the block rewards with near zero hashrate - a single shitty old cpu core on a free virtualmachine. topkek

Reannounce. Make a bounty program. A fake roadmap that looks appealing. Slowly dump on them through sell orders and sometimes bids. When you've made enough profit, make a final blow and crash the market with remaining of your coins . Type "fuck you motherfuckers" on Bitcointalk

This. I like this idea.

You can even start by handing this out in chunks to your fellow Veeky Forums-tards.

Is your name Dorian?

its named after dorian satoshi nakamoto

Haha, thanks for reminding me

I like the re-announce and bounties. I would like to get this up to date on litecoin latest codebase, get it on an exchange or two. I need a block explorer and I am still working on the windows gui wallet

if it was an erc20 token it be worth 900 sat

vaguely suggest a partnership with swift

use your dorian to hire some biztards to shill for you as well.

Send me 20k and I'll shill it please
What wallet do I get

Also how do I mine this garbage

Shill it on here until retards buy it from you.

now you shill it, oh wait you're already doing it

lol I remember about Doriancoin

Dorian coin is the next 10x investment, under 10$ market cap massive growth potential. Partnering with LINK it will be the biggest coin if 2018 get in before the rocket ride

>what wallet

it is its own wallet, its on github. easy to compile in linux, but windows not so easy I think.

I have a windows command line client that works, hoping to have windows gui wallet in a few days

you can mine with the wallet, just set gen=1 in the config file. algo is scrypt so gpu and even asic could mine it. that would be hilarious

>its on github
link?

github.com/doriancoins/doriancoin

addnode=seed.doriancoin.org in the config file to bootstrap the blockchain, its not large (yet, hehe)

do NOT OPen ViRUS InsSIDEĀ°!!!!

doriancoin.org/doriancoin-win32.zip

^ command line windows client

>fudding a coin worth 0 sats

kek

So are you planning on actually doing anything with this trashcoin

should I announce it will hard fork to an ERC-20 token and ICO it as a memecoin or some shit?

I don't even know what that means

yes finish a proper wallet for windows and send us Veeky Forumstards 50-100k
then we shill it massively on reddit or bitcointalk or whatever and sell it once its up to like 20 sats or something like that
then just make up another name and we do this gain

*again

going to bed but if anyone bothers to run the wallet and mine, post address and I will air drop some early adopter DRC bonus

if not I'll keep mining my shitcoin and try again in 4 more years :)

all you need is a windows version, a gimmick that makes it slightly different from LTC (just announce it, no need to code anything), and to send me 100k for it to get shilled to 1000 sats

> finish a proper wallet
>send us Veeky Forumstards 50-100k
>we shill it massively on reddit
>sell it once its up to like 20 sats
>make up another name and we do this gain
>*again
that is exactly how we do it

do NOT forget to make a good logo.
it is the driving force behind 99% of good coins. have you seen a decent coin with a bad logo? never happens

here's a logo
it also kind of tells u this coin is literally worthless if you look at it for too long

discord - discord.gg/Hw6tbR

i like where this is going

buy buy buy it's going up, 500 sats soon
also it's going to be listed on binance tomorrow 5pm EST
12000sats soon

NOOOOOOO WHY IS IT CRASHING
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE