B cash pump inc

The past few days it has been glaringly obvious that BCH was gonna pump once the whales were done accumulating. Well... they have and we are bout to take off. IDK which coin is better, if it makes me money I'm fuckin' with it. Get in here, still lots of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/dvapump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>BCASH SPIKE.png
IT'S NOT FUCKING BCASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASHBITCOINCASH

BIT COIN CASH IS NOT BCASH OK??

Looking like it's already done spiking. I don't wanna buy in after it's launched 200 dollars in 20 minutes...

Learn how to read MA and you'll see it's far from over, and RSI and FYM.

3k when?

>bcash
i bet your panties are in a bunch rn

>Learn how to read MA

"Meme Analysis"

I feel like a piece of shit. I sold 3 of them at .127 around an hour ago

Should I kill myself?

Fuck.

Man I FEEL like total shit. AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good call op. question now is when will it stop? i'm guessing 1800

Nice call faggot

>bcash

RSI 91% SELL

zoom out before you sell
p.s. dont kys user

i havent been on Veeky Forums all day, work is gay. i missed being called a faggot for all of 8 hours, thanks user :')

Was it just a quick pump or is this going to be another extended run?

ZOOM OUT. this is only day one. BUY why its still low. 130K was accumulation zone, been hovering there for literally three days, was kinda pissing me off but now my patience is paying off

I can now tell why stock brokers take drugs and have hookers or do some other shit to get the stress out. I feel so terrible. God damn.

dust yourself off and get ready for the next one. everything will be a-OK

protip: this is bcash's way of saying hi to the normies trying to stay relevant with the new money coming in

i could see that. i dont even think a normie knows how to buy bcash/what bittrex is/anything relevant tho so i wouldnt bet on much new money flowing that way

[D.VA pump & signal]
telegram.me/dvapump
This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
XMR +25%
BCH 1st +10%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +15%
KYC +8%
ARK +15%
NEO -8%
OMG +20%
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% ('17.12.01)
TIX +48% ('17.12.02)
telegram.me/dvapump