Warmahordes General

Lets Keep The Leak Begging To A Minimum Edition

DON'T BEG THE CRYX CROPPING FAGGOT HE WILL NOT POST SPOILERS

POLISH LEAKERBRO CANNOT POST KHADOR, MENOTH OR SKORNE WITHOUT BEING IDENTIFIED DO NOT ASK HIM FOR THEIR CARDS

Warmachine/Hordes Books, No Quarter, & IKRPG
textuploader com / 5wm4h
PP Youtube (gameplay tutorials, tournament coverage, and announcements)
youtube.com/user/PrivateerPressPrime
List building at
forwardkommander.com
schlaf.github.io/whac_online/whac.html
Latest Errata
privateerpress.com/files/WM MKII Rules Errata Jan 2016.pdf
Steamroller Rules
privateerpress.com/organized-play/steamroller-tournaments
The Giant List of Podcasts and Blogs
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?76379-Warmachine-Hordes-related-blogs-websites-and-forums
Table of contents for all NQ issues
privateerpressforums.com/showthread.php?4313-Table-Of-Contents-For-All-No-Quarter-Issues
Abridged Lore
gargantuans abridged:pastebin.com/XPKMKYUc
Exigence abridged: pastebin.com/6D1fwSgv
devastation abridged: pastebin.com/KxkzfnXj

Lexicanum Iron Kingdoms Lore wiki:
warmachine.lexicanum.com/wiki/Main_Page

What factions do you play, not just own but actually play?
strawpoll.me/10138678

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10138678
privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-05-20-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How's everybody feeling about Mark III so far?

I'll take some more khador leaks, k thanks

I have to pretend to be excited for my local players and online but honestly I'm kind of worried about Trolls. It took so freaking long for them to get anywhere near competitive and that was with two really stupid theme lists.

Stuff is looking ok so far but not great, at least we sound better than Skorne but I'm not looking forward to being at the bottom of the rankings again like we were at the beginning of Mk2.

Hopefully things work out

Anything on Man o War point costs for Shock Troopers, Demo Corps, and Bombadeers?

Did any of the units really change? Hoping Demo Corps can be as awesome as they were in MK1.

Mortenebra cards when?

I would love to know butcher 1,2,3 spells.

From Jay Larsen's comments, Trolls are in a good place. His plan is to pick the top faction for Mk3 at the start, and his short list is Cygnar, Khador, and Trolls.

I'm still loving the changes. Looking at the whole thing as a new game instead of just a big errata makes all the nerfs very bearable.

I just wish the infinite whining would stop.

Stop begging for spoilers, it's pathetic

That's cool. It hurts to lose Burrowers, Mulg and the Earthborn right off the bat but I'm hoping there's some good stuff in there somewhere since there have been no changes to the crapy stuff no one was ever going to play.

Can the Avatar be empowered?
If so thats a pretty big buff in itself. If not its going to be hard to justify it

Hello, Hungerford.

Does Empower say "Allocate a jack a focus", if yes, then according to Mk2, then no it wouldn't.
Avatar is pretty shit on the principle that you can't spend warjack points on it anyways. Toss random focus on top of that, it's just a pretty paperweight
Shitty meme

Sounds like MK3 is gonna be CRAZYMACHINE.

If I were Hungerford you would have been drowned in a sea of murderous bees by now.

Hungerfords trolling in the Skorne Facebook page has been amazing though

It's "gain" not "allocate". Should work.

then that helps the thing's case quite a bit

So what I'm hearing is that the avatar is going to have 4 focus every turn.
Praise be to Menoth!

Why? Let them beg. Does it offend you that much?

Now all it needs is a rule to let it count for warjack points.

If it's not good enough to be taken past Warjack points, then its not good enough.

After seeing Ret's new caster I'm pretty excited.

Having her nudge my jacks into position is gonna be pretty sweet. Also Deceleration is gonna be pretty nice with my Discordia n Halberdiers set up. Fuck your shooting.

Here's hoping Destors kept Quick Work and got a cost reduction.

Also here's hoping Ghost Snipers kept all their shit.

"Any word on:

Makeda3 and her girls.
Keltarii
Zaadesh
Beast packs, mostly scarabs though

1. She and her ladies are as spoiled. Which is still very nice.
2. same.
3. Sac pawn now instead of his old rule which leads me too...
4. They are bugs, they now have Carapace along with some small stat changes. "

More on Makeda3:

"She abandoned sun hammer for a spell that's actually useful. Upkeep that grants overtake and grievous wounds to a model. She also has points to take beasts with now.

Highest WB/WJ score I've seen so far is 32 and it's not on who you'd think."

Refuling shields with Helynna is gonna be a ton of fun with Colossals under Deceleration. I wanna try running a Helios and a Hyperion with her.

I think someone stated Rasheth is still mostly the same, which is actually kind of a bummer if true. I feel like he is close but certain thing hold him back, living on 1, Dark Rituals once per turn ect.

The changes listed are feat effects anything, his spell now stops all channeling, Impervious now applies to everything, and his arcing thing is FF now.

Any news on the Butchers or Assault Kommandos?

Any news on Amon's spell list?

I really want to know about Stryker2

See

If that's the case that solves most of my issues....FF on Dark Rituals and still being One per turn is sad, and no weapon to get exta movement sucks, but Feat is what I wanted, Castiagte change is nice and might see more use, impervious is nice..but I feel like he will still fold to attacks like it's nothing

Rhyas1 info? more X2 info?

Die, preferably in a fire.

Should I make a Gator army based with sky scrapers and shit so it looks like Godzilla?

No.
Fuck off. Spoilers for next edition aren't off topic and you don't own the general.

Yes. Sounds great but hard to do.

But hey, thanks for that

Do you even have to freaking ask?

What are you going to use for King Kong? Take Rorsh and Brine (generalist minions) and give Brine a tiny plane and doll?

Someone got up on the wrong foot this morning

Is augery still on old witch?

No, but 300 posts of "GIEV SPOILERS I SUK UR COK" wears really thin really quickly.

You must be a liberal

At this rate she probably has field marshall:future sight.

Wicked burn, bro.

Field marshal Apparition is what I see.

Gorax

Ded gaem ded thred

Old Witch supposedly still has Augery, but the wording has changed a bit. I believe it gives hunter and another thing. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Bad because I play Skorne.

Fuck King Kong..

Fuck you nigger, I'm torn between Circle and Minions. I REALLY want the new Circle battlebox but I don't like Circles infantry, you're temping the shit out of me here..

Can't circle take gatormen? Just play both silly.

Can't take the Gator beasts which is who will get skyscrapers and shit.

Last thread a leaker said Weald Secrets gave Pathfinder and Hunter, is that what you're thinking of?

I'm surprised at the lack of questions about certain casters like Old Witch, Rhyas, Mohsar etc. The popular but competitivly weak ones. Thought people would want to know if they were better.

Thats good news, I was also worried
I feel you muh nigga. Dont' forget we lost the ability to put damage buffing animi on non-warbeasts. I have no idea why you'd bring an elemental troll from whats been spoiled so far. I have faith though.

fuck yes

Take Wrongeye and Snajaw. Problem solved.

what factions do you play, not just own but actually play?

strawpoll.me/10138678

Anyone got Mark III Madelyn's card?

It's in the OP dumbass

Pyre/Slag could be good for casters that want the melee damage buff. It's self only, but it isn't restricted to warbeasts only like Rage now.

Storm Trolls could still be really good, especially if they got a RNG/RAT buff like the Pyre did according to the insider.

I think a lot of it is going to come down to the cost of the Bomber. Bombers + a Mauler can be pretty insane in terms of ranged and then melee potential. Plus stuff like Highwaymen, Braylen, and Fire Eaters should still be good.

Also FA2 on Longriders should be bonkers with Grissel1 since the PP Insider thread implied she kept Hoof It.

It's better on Imperatus, who can just refill his shield TWICE for a total of 24 extra boxes

Oh shit finally, thanks OP.

Might solve it yes, but I like the Gator warlocks and Circle may not support mercs at all.

No Insider today?

>Find a unit of Flameguard Cleansers and UA for 30 bucks on ebay
>Bought them as a painting project
>Read the Insider now

Holy balls they look amazing now. 18" assault sprays for a turn sounds bonkers. And now they can jam decently with Ashen Veil and aren't armed with butter knives. I'm tempted to see if I can find another unit and UA for the Journeyman league my shop is hosting. Feat with Malekus and two units of those guys to set the world on fire.

Check the archive

Malekus is... good.

He's going to be crazy once the Revelator actually gets released.

I hadn't even considered that. Oh man, Feat, his pseudo-ancillary spell and that seems crazy. Three Pow 17s with two at 4 dice and one at three dice? Just gotta hope they're not immune to fire.

... pow 19 with Hand of Judgment.

privateerpress.com/community/privateer-insider/insider-05-20-2016

>And, of course, having a tremendous earthquake set off across the skorne’s western fortresses right when they were in the middle of invading Ios wasn’t great timing as far as they are concerned. But they are a people who draw strength from suffering, so I doubt they’ll be set back too much.

Story Insider: We moved the story ahead 2 years like we said a couple of months ago. It is going to give us a lot of space to write new stuff. See you on Monday!

Man. What?

>Nerf our mediocre beasts
>Nerf our best casters
>Shit on us in the fluff
FUCK

It's Friday man, people don't want to have to work any harder than necessary

she has field marshal[apparition]
Weald secrets now just pathfinder and hunter

old witch no longer has augery.

New Rasheezy from Facebook rumor looks pretty dope.

>Most expensive warlock is the best warlock
What is this, Magic?

Can you post it here please?

Field Marshal: Apparition = 2" move at the beginning of your activation, right?

Xerxis2 is the most expensive Skorne Warlock. He's still meh

Place 2", but yes.

Isn't Xerxis2 being buffed as well?

Mostly unchanged

Also, no fluff for cryx ever!

All the Facebook rumors were posted at the tail end of the last general.

Suckers. :P They did mention how your leader got his ass kicked a little bit. ;)

Place completely within 2", gotcha. Hm. Well, that's not bad for something that is basically free. I'm sure it will just make Scrapjack that much more of a nuisance.

We knew this was happening. Get in by deus ex, get kicked out by deus ex. The circle is complete.

I feel you.

On a kinda related note I was just about to buy the new pGrissel model when the MMM nerf came out. Here's hoping she's good again cause that model is amazing.

Also the new Rok model is pretty good. Borka was the caster that drew me to trolls and he remained my Shits and Giggles caster for most of MK2. If Borka's still alright, I think stumbling drunk Rok good be top kek.

Any word on her feat/spell list? Especially now that Iron Flesh is gone.

gallows
iron flesh (which is now +2arm and no blast dmg)
murder of crows
unseen path
weald secrets (which is pathfinder and hunter)

>2 of those spells are the exact names of Magic cards

Iron Flesh works on Jacks? Because my little bro will love his Armor 23 Behemoth with the new powerful shot

Butthurt that PP are going the way of GW.

Target friendly Faction warrior model/unit gains +2 ARM and does not suffer blast damage. Models are not affected while out of formation.

My god if Skorne had that.
>Muh 23ARM Cetrati
>Oh you killed some? Guess I'll revive them LOL

unintelligent post of the thread right here

>Well, that's not bad for something that is basically free

"Not bad"? Motherfucker, that's basically +2" move for all your fucking jacks. Your heavies are basically all SPD 6 or SPD 5 (depending on if you're charging/walking or running). Not to mention the ability to disengage shit and change up positioning to open up new charge lanes and shit.

FOR FREE. That's fucking amazing.

It's so amazing that if is lying I will be filled with so much hate that its volume will only be matched by its impotence.

When was that spoiled?

i have the cards.