Anyone's hype for the upcoming witcher RPG?

Anyone's hype for the upcoming witcher RPG?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzion
mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the system like?

It's using the painfully generic Fuzion system.

If I wanted painfully generic, I'd use 5e

I've already been running a Witcher game in GURPS using 2 fan-made Witcher supplements for about 6 months, so it won't help me much.

That said, I'll probably get it in PDF when it comes out to use as campaign reference material.

We may get it. Our GM loves The Witcher.

No. I hate witcher. It is overrated garbage.

I hope you have read the witcher books?

Are they making a new system or something? There already was an officia one published somewhen in 2001 i think, when the books were really popular. This is where all the alternative witcher schools first appeared. Never played it though, so can't tell anything about quality.

Yeah, I have 'The Last Wish' and 'Blood of Elves' although I trudged through 'The Last Wish' I had to stop in the middle of Blood cause it was so bad.
Utter garbage and I absolutely hate the authors way of switching between over-describing miniscule details to just skimming shit with the broadest passing reference.

Also the main character is utterly unlikable. The games were also unplayable garbage, although the artstyle was pretty easy on the eyes. I really wanted to like it, but its just crap. I genuinely don't understand how so many people like it....

How's the sex mechanics?

It's pretty hard at first, there's some ups and downs, a bit of back and forth but they're pretty good once you've learned the ins and outs of it.

I'm sorry you feel this way.

>Fuzion system
Take my fucking money.

desu everyone has their own opinion on stuff.

I enjoyed The Last Wish and the beginning of Blood, but where I'm at now it seems pretty slow.

Never played 2 but I've played both one and three. Waiting for Blood and Wine,

I could say the exact same for Fallout, Bioshock and Dishonored.

>upcoming
Been playing it for years already.

Got an english pdf?

What the hell is the Fuzion system?

Not him, but I'm not sure if there even was an english translation of this. Maybe some fanmade one. Could be wrong though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuzion

mediafire.com/folder/4yp0nryi0o7na/Witcher_-_A_Game_of_Imagination is the closest you're getting.
You'll have to translate the bestiary by hand but other than that, everything needed to play is there and quite easy to understand.

It's a pretty fun d10 pool system. Artesia had a Fuzion RPG, and that game kicked ass for my group.

Thanks user!

For the video game definetely. Haven't really gotten into rpg's but we're planning to get into Shadowrun with my magic playgroup.

Nah

No. I have other meme games I'm looking forward to more.