Who /comfy/ RCN holder here?

Who /comfy/ RCN holder here?

this shit isn't moving

RCN is going to succeed?

Theres no news or anything just a little pump. Don't be shocked if it gets back ton 1100 over the next day or two.

Delet this

sold my RCN for REQ, will buy back in Q1

I love this coin though

God I hate this bitch. The same crossed eyes, the same open mouth every time. Find some new content, you cuck.

very healthy volume buildup
i like what im seeing boys
Don't forget who's in latin america!!!!!

he's not the shill that we deserve but the shill that we need

who is this gril

is anyone else bothered by the lack of marketing/PR going on....this is an easy 500m MC why is it still traded so low?

other companies only have skateboards and mcdicks partnerships and they've already 12x'd

>only have skateboards and mcdicks partnerships and they've already 12x'd

thats exactly the reason why they moon, only thing that matters is marketing, partnerships, and hype

Hold until Mid-December for the big partnership announcements + beta, make easy money.

Or hold until April for the full product launch, make even more money.

i'm holding
and buying more actually
this is too good to pass up

Comf af. Such a retarded good entry right now. Anything since it's initial listing dip has been a good entry. By April this thing is gonna be booming. South America is one of the biggest benefactors from crypto.

Also, please don't make anymore posts about this coin on biz. These retards will shit all over it and some dickless whale faggot will try and pump it.

you sir are on the money

also south america HYPER inflation and low penetration of consumer credit due to shitty banking system. RCN is microfinance on ROIDS!!!!!

i can't wait to start lending

thats no gril

when in december are the le advanced smart contracts and sdk expected to be announced?

No idea, maybe around the same time as new partnerships (Mid-December)

can't believe i have to draw it out for you guys.

search your feelings. you will know it to be true.

If they partner with Afluenta, i'm going to cum in my pants.

If we see a peak in December from the beta I will for sure dump and then buy back at the bottom before April explosion. This is a good short and long play, whichever way you choose to ride it.

congrats youve officially joined bag holders anonymous