Not Loli bait please don't ban

> A teleportation accident has temporarily(?) reverted your party to children

What do you mean, "reverted"?

Continue with our plans to raid the vatican

First thing I do is fuck Wonder Woman.

I am like 90% sure that that's a ban-able offense.
I'm 100% sure your a fucking awful person though.

>batman is the only one without a fat face

Dude you knew what was going to happen when you posted that op pic. Its like getting mad at a dog for eating a steak you left out unattended. You can get mad but theres no point because Its a fucking dog.

He needs to keep his Edge somehow!

>yfw the neutral-evil assassin was a mama's boy who cried when reading fairytail books
>yfw the sorceress was a fat kid with buckteeth and freckles
>yfw the lawful-good cleric's entire childhood was one long edgy rebelious phase
>yfw the fighter has father issues

>yfw the bard was still a fuckslut

Comparing dogs to paedophiles is insulting to dogs.

Hawt

>your whole party has been carrying around sets of the same clothes they normally wear, only sized for children.
>you begin to comprehend the implications of this

>Warforged was never a kid and is unaffected by the incident
>Now has to babysit until he can find a wizard to undo the changes
>That mental image of a sentient golem towing three children in oversized clothing/armor on makeshift leashes because they won't stop getting into fucking trouble oh my god it's just a fifteen minute walk can you little shits be quiet for one fucking minute

Pedophile

Heh yis this pleases me

I prefer the version where the magic bullshit still makes the robot kid sized despite how little sense it makes

>he turns into a pile of scraps that is somehow still able to move and speak

"Well they couldn't make me into a kid, so they just cut off my legs and called it good"

The Futurama method.

>half the party is now hefting weapons bigger than they are
>most of them likely don't have the brawn to use their weapons anymore
Time to pull back and try again after we get this mess sorted, hoping we can get back with all our kit intact.

Would my character and his wife having sex or even just kissing be considered pedophilia?

>NO KARKAN, YOU CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER BUN. STOP RAGING AND PUT THAT DOWN. WHERE DID YOU EVEN GET A HALBERD FROM?
>DONOVAN, YOUR WAND IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT. STOP IGNITING EVERY SET OF ROBES YOU PASS OR I'M TAKING IT OFF YOU
>PHYRAX PLEASE STOP CRYING, WE'LL GET YOU SOME JUICE ONCE WE'VE LEFT THE BAZAAR
>OH FUCK, WE LOST THE HALFLING AGAIN

If your character is sexually attracted to the body of a child, then I'd say yes. If they're just kissing out of affection or whatever then whatever.

You win good sir.

Also, one of my players (completely non-magical realm) is a tiefling who wanted to more or less redo her life and accidentally turned herself into a child again instead of what she wanted. Turns out this works out for her in the campaign itself because surely the cute little 12 year old girl won't do any harm right? wait. She has horns... And bombs, oh god she's gonna kill us all!

pretty much this yeah. Unless they're pedophiles they'd probably have a hard time getting sexually excited from each other in those bodies anyway.

A dog can learn to leave that fucking steak alone.

This is actually hilarious, imagine if the wife was an elf and so being aged down by 30 years hasn't changed her, but the husband now looks 5.
> Hey honey you look five years younger, wanna go out back and, you know
> *shifts uncomftoubly* It's, I, I'm not quite sure... That is.
> whatsa matter? it's still me you know
> I know that it's just, we'll, just that, you know
> Baby all I know is I wanna take you into the bathroom and *whisper whisper*
> aw, aw that's not right, gimme a sec
> *quick footsteps*
> *retching sounds*

> it's ok to be a shitty person so long as no-one expects better of me
Mr. Rogers told you that you could be anything you wanted
And this is what you do

>bannable

No it isn't. This is not the website for you if people showing their true character anonymously makes yours feefees hurt.

Fuck that old housenigger

Not cool.

3edgy5me
serously though stop

>undo the changes

ya know personally if I was 10 again or whatever I'd just enjoy the extra 24 years of life

Ah that picture is amazing

My character wants to grow again naturally and this time he'll become a proper paladin for sure!

This being a plot driven thing the moment the heroes are aged down a pressing concern will emerge that can only be solved by fully aged heroes.

No. Pedophilia is primary sexual attraction to children. Fucking kids out of desperation, contrarianism, edginess, convenience, etc. isn't so.

Even if it was, doing it with your spouse still couldn't be pedophilia, because in that situation your spouse still isn't a fucking kid -- its an adult with an altered body.

Same way fucking a vampire isn't and can't be considered necrophilia -- unless you do them while they're torpid and that's the attraction.

In both cases what's missing is the primary element of the fetish (an innocent naive legally powerless partner, vs an immobile, nonrejecting, passive partner).

How was adult him improper?

Studies indicate a genderless, not-remotely-human like, less-than-barby doll robot asking you to touch it between its legs etc. is arousing to the majority of humans, "your partner but with neotenous features" isn't going to be enough to do it.

better hope the wizards, psionicists and constructs can do it, or the kingdom gives me a fantabulous amount of wealth (say, wages for a mercenary spellcaster of my level * 24 years or however many I'm leaving) or the world can kiss my ass

Thats flawed experiment design

Implying anybody wouldnt fuck the robot once at least out of novelty

> Bring wine/scotch to aging ceremony
> 25 years of your life gone but you have some pretty dope wine
I duuno, seems like a fair trade

It was demonstrably not fuckable, no orifices or dick like protrusions, nothing left to the imagination, etc., even R2-D2 might have had a pocket pussy or a vibrator attachment somewhere, not this.

The only requirement for seduction is that it be vaguely human like and not too horrifying, no remotely conceivable payoff required.

Motherfucker, train your goddamn dog.

No u

Stop coming into my house and putting steaks on my floor

The whole point though is that pedophilia isn't just unsexy, it's an active boner-killer for most.

I do what I want

Hey! Asshole!

Stop putting steaks on my floor! I don't even own a dog!

Nah, peer reviewed studies on the topic indicate sexual attraction to minors to some degree is absolutely the norm for heterosexual men, seems to range from 100% of men for 17 year olds, to 90% for younger, terminating in 26% experienced as strong or stronger attraction of 2-12 year olds as adults; all of that being in modern situations where the attraction is assumed to be immoral and illegal, not in an RPG setting with no broadly standardized age of consent and in an RPG scenario where it is in fact 100% not pedophilia or immoral in any way.

Getting turned into a fairly close-to-adventuring age kid of your own sex and race has got to be one of the tamer sexual scenarios for mid level, high magic adventurers, anyway, when the whole gamut of the monster manual, and even acts involving the death of a participant (due to revivification) can potentially become casual and bereft of any moral issue.

You will buy a dog and you will like it