The GM takes you to his magical realm

>the GM takes you to his magical realm
>TFW it's your magical realm, too

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>TFW it's your magical realm, too

Time to go gay for the DM, user.

When will this current tide of Smutspammers go away? What made them crawl back here out of /soc/, /d/, or where ever else they were banished to?

You can't get rid of us for the same reason humanity can't get rid of gays. We are you, we come from you, your success is our success.

Well, in some countries, they kill any gays that reveal themselves, and gays don't really seem to bother anyone in those countries.

>gays don't really seem to bother anyone in those countries
lol, good one

The concept of them does, but you certainly don't see any parades.

>tfw DM bases a campaign on her magical realm
>tfw no other game alternative so have to play through it

Worst part is the magical realm ended up being focused on my guy as the male character.

Is she forcing your character to go gay?

I wish, that would make things simpler. Her fetish is impreg/preg.

Now I'm a bit curious. How would you base a whole campaign on impregnation?

Obviously, the arcane-imbued fluids of his curse womb were pursued by wizards to support and nourish their experiments.

Look up "Today I must become That Guy" on suptg, prime example right there.

It was a two player game based in the setting's big city, both of us rogues. The game leading up to then had been normal play but then the rest of the group dropped.

DM said she'd keep running for the two of us till a group picked up again, but she wanted the game to be a little kinkier.

How it actually played out, she had our rogue duo (who were a couple in-game) get recruited to a job whereby we broke into the big prison of the city, and were to impregnate select female prisoners who paid or had someone to pay, so that they could get a reduced or dropped sentence, or mercy for their coming trial. Of our two characters, mine was the guy so how it played out is we would infiltrate, his partner (the other player) would keep on the lookout and get into typical rogue adventures, while my guy would lie with the female prisoner to get her pregnant. DM rolled dice for conception so it tended to take a few tries for it to work, but the two of us basically got a lucrative job of knocking up female criminals, adventurers, and other sorts who could pay and wanted an out.

This game went on for six months in real time, and through it all, during each time where my guy had to perform, I was expected to roleplay it out to an extent with the DM while the other player laughed her ass off out of game, and in game got awesome prison breaking rogue adventures.

>and gays don't really seem to bother anyone in those countries.

Because they are killed.

I mean, sure, you've "solved" the problem, but you cured rabies by shooting the dog in the head, so to speak. You didn't really fix anything.

Um. But if we killed all beings with Rabies we WOULD cure rabies.

How do you think we combat malaria? We certainly don't vacinate mosquito's

You fixed the signal-poisoning problem gays introduce into heterosexual affection.

>That magical realm is older women tenderly coming on to and dominating younger men
>The DM is an older woman

Rolled 2, 5 = 7 (2d10)

>rolling for my age

>forgot to add +10 to the roll.
17 years... let the games begin!

>civil war begins

>forgot to add +10 to the roll.
Why would you even do that?

>>forgot to add +10 to the roll.

Welp, might as well roll for my own age.

Huh, my first try didn't work. What am I doing wrong?

Oh lawd I'm 'avin giggle.

Rolled 6, 1 + 5 = 12 (2d6 + 5)

Oh derp, I forgot the fucking dice bit.

Rolled 1, 1, 3, 3, 9, 8 + 5 = 30 (6d10 + 5)

Ya got to type dice+2d6, or whatever numbers, it's caps sensitive.

Also, off to Flist with you little boy, you'll find plenty of interested parties there.

Ya know, I've heard that name around, but I have no idea what it even is.

Furry Facebook.

>How do you think we combat malaria?
By making the other parasites and diseases become an issue? By wiping out the malaria-bearing skeeters, we've made the ones that bear Zika virus fill their niche. It's a pattern that repeats whenever you try to combat the disease vector instead of the disease itself.

If I got 2, I wouldn't like to RP. Sue me.

>12 years

Looks like you'll have lots of ca/tg/irls wanting to keep you as a pet...

I suggest running.

It's fetish list, and it's actually got a very large share of "normilish" people, plus the most degenerate of the degenerate. It's based around making a character, with plenty of options and a list for what fetishes you like and don't like that you can display, for Roleplaying. Comes with a pretty alright chat client.

Rolled 1, 1 + 10 = 12 (2d6 + 10)

Rollan!

Twelve years seems to be a reocurring theme...

Fuck it, here is the new party

In muslim countries where "gays" are killed on sight, totally straight buttfucking of other men is normal, totally straight anti gay police who buttfuck people to find out if they're gay (if they jizz in you, you're gay, its like magic), and use of chai boys is totally straight behavior too.

as a GM who ever so subtly implements his magical realm and then realizes that my players are actually more into it than i am... its sort of weird but also very entertaining because no one wants to admit it

For female char getting pregnant as the focus, pokemon trainer would be cool, they go into deep dungeons, try to seduce powerful monsters without getting torn to shreds, then later bam, cool new pet.

That sounds amazing.

Obviously using chai boys isn't gay. How can balls touch if they haven't dropped yet?

>In muslim countries where "gays" are killed on sight, totally straight buttfucking of other men is normal, totally straight anti gay police who buttfuck people to find out if they're gay (if they jizz in you, you're gay, its like magic), and use of chai boys is totally straight behavior too.
You say that like there's some inherrent contradiction, when this is how Mediterranean cultures (including Ancient Greece and Rome, and to a very limited degree Southern European cultures to this very day) functioned.

Until very recently, there was no "gay and straight", there was only the penetrator and the penetratee. Fucking another man made you a penetrator, the dominant party and thus masculine, perhaps more masculine than when subjugating a woman. On the other hand, spreading your asscheaks like a woman was shamefur dispray, except certain very specific exceptions like pedastry where the boy was considered to be under the tuttelage of the older man who fucked him (with the Greek ideal being that the senpai fucked his kouhai between the thighs rather than actually penetrating him).

We also see this in the Bible. Remember the story about Sodom and Gomorrah? When two strangers/angels visit Lot's house and a mob demands to rape the two? And Lot offers his two daughters to be raped instead? And the mob refuses? All of that sounds pants on head retarded until you realize how those cultures saw sex. The mob wasn't homosexual per se, they were seeking to subjugate these newcomers by raping them as if they were women. Lot offered his daughters, explicitly adding that they were virgins, as a "lower" alternative. Remember that there's a lot less honor in raping women than there is in raping men, so he was effectively insulting them by offering a lower "quality" alternative. That's also why the mob refused: accepting this offer would be incredibly dishonorable and basically be an admission that they're too much of a bunch of fruitcakes to rape a man.

The problem is with the kind of person the audience attracts.

Henry Cavill can go on talk shows and talk about how he almost missed a role because he was too busy raiding in WoW, nobody talks shit. NFL players can tweet photos of them with their anime body pillows all they want.

Acquire enough money and status and you can do whatever the fuck you want in life, including sperg about d&d

The mosquito problem is pretty specific though. The mosquito that is (probably) responsible for the recent zika virus outbreak can carry a shitton of other diseases as well

I literally cannot stop posting about dicks: The Thread.

>You say that like there's some inherrent contradiction

...yes, because there is an inherent contradiction, or rather there's a massive failure of translation, in that the western world for some reason reports that homosexuals are persecuted in these countries, when in fact its homosexuals doing the persecution.

In Iraq I greatly enjoyed the fact that we'd rag on the interpreters over this, and they'd defend all the manlove, boylove, handholding, hands in each other's pockets, and man on man cuddling in public restrooms, with "m-muh culture," and we'd point out that, sure, its just homosexual culture.

>In Iraq I greatly enjoyed the fact that we'd rag on the interpreters over this, and they'd defend all the manlove, boylove, handholding, hands in each other's pockets, and man on man cuddling in public restrooms, with "m-muh culture," and we'd point out that, sure, its just homosexual culture.
I wish I could be there. Looks like you experienced first hand that interpreting is a lot more than just translating words: sometimes you need to (try to) translate entire cultural concepts and histories.

>sounds pants on head retarded

Lolirony. Lot lived in a town overrun with faggotry - it was literally Sodom - whose 'culture' was an abomination and thus slated for destruction (think of Seattle without indoor plumbing). Offering his pretty daughters to a violent mob of drunken, disheveled hairdressers knocking down his door to sate their unbridled lust for strange boipussy was fucking god-tier trollery. The two 'guest' angels had arrived to suggest he leave before the place was smashed by Cisnormative Patriarchy and they only stayed long enough to use their awesome Hetero Space Magic Privilege to blind every Sodomite in the mob so they could take their leave without having to kill any of them (that was someone else's job).

Nice try at 'normalizing,' though.

But user, dicks are cool[\spoiler]

The only thing I'm "normalizing" is the fact that Lot offered his daughters to the mob, which is under a lot of scrutiniy from many skeptics. Not the fact that Sodom was literally Sodom.

Even by the standards of the Ancient World, randomly raping newcomers was fucking evil (especially for desert cultures, that emphasized hospitality for obvious reasons).

You may not have wanted to be there for when he practiced "muh culture" with a self-identified straight guy who committed adultery on his wife with him. We only knew because they locked the door, stank up the whole floor, and wouldn't answer to knocks. Guy used to be my roomie too.

Said person was unbelievably weird in all angles of his life -- went from Catholic to Mormon with no hesitation to be with his current wife, was a druggy, etc. etc. No permanent identity traits, just randomness.

Hot.

>totally straight anti gay police who buttfuck people to find out if they're gay (if they jizz in you, you're gay, its like magic)

Sauce?

>they're too much of a bunch of fruitcakes to rape a man

We actually do. Some mosquitos were genetically engineered to be immune to malaria and let out in the wild.

"GOD DAMN THOSE GAYS, HOW DARE THEY LIVE! GRR IT MAKES ME SO MAD... WHATS THAT FAGGOT YOU WANT YOUR CHARACTER TO HAVE SEXUALITY LIKE NORMAL FUCKING LIFEFORMS EEHHN WRONG FUCKING GTFO OF MY PURITAN GAME YOU SICK FUCK"

yes, and?

there are literally no problems with mature content at the table

Sounds a bit like this.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

>those pics

Besides the sexual weirdness and religion thing. That's kinda how I'm wired. I suspect it's a combination between ADHD and Aspergers. The two personal disorders will swing back and forth from eachother and this prevents a person from being consistent or follow any longterm future plans they make because they will just find something new they obsess about in a month or two in addition to being a scatterbrain.

Fetish posters are worse

There are gay pride parades in Uganda, even when homosexuality was punishable by life imprisonment.

You do realize that once rabies is in the body there is no cure, right?

That's a horrible metaphore for gay support.

That's not... what that means. "Dropped balls" is just an expression referring to pubescent maturity. Actual physically undescended testicles are a rare birth defect that rarely exceed infancy.

Yes, there is. Otherwise everyone who's been bitten by a rabid dog would be dead. It's just that once you start showing symptoms it's usually too late.

>The GM accidently enters your magical realm
>Tfw he's actually trying to do horror

It was successful for the rest of the party too.

Never been more appropriate

That's actually surprisingly plausible. In comparison to most magical realms anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to hear about that happening IRL.

Source?

Wakfu.

>mfw I learned later on that it was something that actually did happen IRL, and she based the game off it

Not like rogues breaking into jails to knock women up, but women or their families paying a guy to pose as her husband or brother or something to get to see her and then get her pregnant.

Still though it was weird as hell to play through on a regular basis, doubly so in a fantasy setting.

>tfw the DM screwed us over later on by having a number of the women not interested in keeping the children, so finding and dumping them on us or dumping them in an orphanage and us having to find out

By the start of the next campaign we had around 16 kids to take care of, and if I remember correctly the whole endeavor ended up costing us more money because of this than we made.