>Contact

>Misc.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/its-strelka-time
mega.nz/#F!HolEmC7K!Kz6OAQqvnuvYroBOp_Ozrg
discord.gg/011krA4UqyDTKgYO4
discord.gg/011krA4UqyDSfRRfL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone running a SR game that could use one more?

Been itching for an SR game the last week.

I'm in GTM-6 (MST for Americans).

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I’ve got the most experience with Pathfinder (I’m still pretty new with even that, though), but I’m willing to learn just about any system
>Time availability
EST, pretty much any time from 10:00 AM to 10:00PM on all days except Tuesday.
>Text or Voice
Text or a voice game where you don’t mind one person using text. I don’t have a working microphone at the moment
>Contact Information
My skype is diewickermann
>Additional Information
I have a large amount of free time as of late, but this will only last for a few more months.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Preferably Pathfinder, but willing to learn other fantasy systems
>Time availability
GMT+12 Fridays/Weekends
>Text or Voice
Either
>Contact Information
[email protected] (not an edgelord, the email was used for a freelancer RP forum).
>Additional Information
New to TTRPGs but have read up a fair bit about Pathfinder. I played Everyone is John twice if that counts.

>Player/GM
Player

>Systems
I'm primarily looking to play SWN, any of the 40k games I'd like to try (I've only played DH), and I'd love to get into Shadowrun. These aren't set in stone and I'd be happy to join any group as long as I was taught the rules.

>Availability/timezone
I can play on weekdays (after next week), before 6PM on Saturdays, and before before 4 PM or after 8PM on Sundays.

>Text or Voice
Voice

>Contact
Keeindor10 on skype. I'm the picture of the propane.

>Misc.
I may be shy with a group off the bat, but once I get comfortable I tend to get loud. I don't intend to do this, but I often speak over other people and I am generally a louder person.

I currently own the books for SWN, SR 5e, Dark Heresy 1e, and Rogue Trader.

Time zone is EST

ITT: no GMs forevermore

GMs often just scour the thread for players rather than posting, because in many cases if they post, they get like 30 responses for a game where they only need one or two more players.

orry
filled my gurps game with players on the sidelines :/

This is truth.

its how I did it
now I have 5 players!

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D5e, Rouge Trade or any system that is available as a PDF
>Time availability
AEST (UTC +10) Weekends or weekday afternoons
>Text or Voice
Text or a voice game where you don't mind one person using text
>Contact Information
>Additional Information
I'm also willing to DM a text game of 5e if that is what people would prefer, not great at DMing though

Bit of advice: Even if you aren't planning to GM, if you see someone in one of these threads who'd be compatible for the same game, get in touch because you can then just have one person post in this thread saying "hey, we have 4 players, looking for a GM" and any GM who's scrolling through will probably think WELL ISN'T THAT CONVENIENT.

>GM or Player
Player

>System(s)
Shadowrun 4th or 5th

>Time availability
Most times available, very flexible, very punctual

>Text or Voice
Text only please

>Contact Information
2Sam4Hall on skype

>Additional Information
Don't really care what role I play or what kind of game. Preference for "pink trench-coat"

>player or GM
Player.
>system(s) preferred
I absolutely love Shadowrun 5e, Pathfinder, just learned how to play GURPS and would love another game; and I'm really hankering for something modern like CoC or D20 modern but I've never played either. I'm also willing to learn.
>available time(s)
PST time zone. Friday Nights are taken, Saturday nights will be taken. Sunday all day is good and Saturday morning is great as well, plus weekdays.
>Voice/Text?
I can do both or neither.
>contacts
ThuggyMoss on Skype.
>any other details
I'm 6'8" and say Hella' a lot.

How would you feel about playing Swords & Wizardry? (It's a clone of 0D&D. I can teach you everything you need to know in like 10 minutes tops.)

I'm thinking about running some kind of game tomorrow at around 1:00 EST (which I think would be 10 am your time) and if it goes well, working out a time for a weekly game.

If you respond in the affirmative, I'll add you on Skype.

Player
Any savage worlds, I want to learn the system so any of the settings is fine.
Free Monday and Saturday evenings, like after 6pm EST.
elric225 on skype.

I'm planning to run a savage worlds game but would like to actually play it first to understand the rules in use.

That's what I'm doing right now.

>player or GM
Player.
>system(s) preferred
Really craving old school D&D or a clone thereof.
>available time(s)
I'm in EST time zone. Free from 8 PM onward on every day but Saturday, and free up until 8 on Saturday. Getting a job soon, and not sure how that will affect my schedule.
>Voice/Text?
I strongly prefer voice. I can type fine, but it's much easier for me to focus on a game when people are talking than when I'm waiting for them to type a message, reading it, deciding whether to respond, and then waiting for more.
>contacts
[email protected]
>any other details
I've been playing one RPG or another off and on since I was 8, which is 20 years now.

Oops. I didn't mean to quote .

Also, I'm willing to GM if nobody else wants to.

ayy

>Player/GM
Players. Me and a friend are both looking to join a game.

>Systems
40k Dark Heresy, or Rogue Trader, though Only War and Black Crusade are acceptable.

>Availability/timezone
Either Tuesdays after 3 pm cst, or anytime in the afternoon on Saturday.

>Contact
Disco: D8alus#0268

>Misc.
Can do either Voice or Text. Both me and my friend have good experience with rpg's, and both prefer a good emphasis on roleplaying over combat (not that we wish to avoid it completely.)

>Player/GM
GM

Seeking 1-2 more players for new DH2e game.

>System
Dark Heresy 2e

>Availability/timezone
Monday evening, 9pm EST

>Contact
[email protected]

>Misc.
Some house rules in effect. 15+ Years experience as DM for multiple systems.

>Try to get some players for Mouse Guard
>Literally zero replies
>See
>People are agreeing with it

bruh

Jesus I meant

I guess, image of little critters and owls mutilating each other isn't very appealing

>Player/GM
Referee
>Systems
Mongoose Traveller 2e
>Availability/timezone
9:00pm Friday - Pacific Standard Time (PST) (UST -7)
>Contact
Discord: Cvltvre#2468
>Misc.
Homebrew setting. You are playing as a 'tribe' of one the last known groups of humans in the entire galaxy ruled by aliens. Vaguely anime-ish. An equal balance between mystery, combat, interaction and exploration.

A few inspirations include FTL, Rick and Morty, Mad Max, Cowboy Bebop.

Hey, still there man? I just downloaded the rules and I'd be down for at least a single session to try it out.

Also should specify. Text chat only. Discord is used as OOC, Roll20 is used for main game.

Fuck. This seems right up my alley, but I refuse to use Discord.

Honestly I am only using it to try it out since I usually use skype and most of my friends are making the migration. I don't really have any issues with skype.

I sent you a message. I'm not a fan of Skype, but it's the one necessary evil that I had to accept for tabletop sessions.

I'm not STILL here, but I'm back.

>>Player/GM
Player
>>Systems
40k or dung dragon (pdf books)
>>Availability/timezone
Living in +10 gmt at the moment so weekends might work the best but if your timezone is outside of 9-5 here i will consider working around odd times
>>Contact
[email protected]
>>Misc.
Not a fetishes character player.
I don't mind playing unpopular classes if it helps fill a team

If you sent me a message, I did not receive it.

Stop

>GM or Player
Experienced GM; Low standards
>System(s)
DND 5e
>Time availability
GMT+1, weekends at roughly 1800 to 2400, pretty flexible. Innafield 1 weekend per month.
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/its-strelka-time
>Additional Information
gonna be running the starter set, lost mine of phandelver. one more player neeed.

will be using FG2 ultimate edition with the phandelver module. essentially roll20 pro, ultimate just means you guys have all resources without paying for shit.

correction: the game is established 1500-2000 GMT time, sundays.

Actually I'm a player looking for a GM for me, my girlfriend, and my brother who wants to RP but knows fuck all about D&D or any system and me and my girlfriend are not attentive enough to teach him AND game master.

So we'll just help him along and play as well. I promise only minimal magical realm lol.

two more players needed now, one had technical issues related to his internet.

>Player/GM
Player
>Systems
Willing to try 5E if PDF is provided. nWoD, Pokemon Tabletop United, honestly anything.
>Text or Voice
Text only on Roll20, I don't have a mic.
>Availability/timezone
Total NEET, so flexible. GMT -6:00
>Contact
[email protected]
>Misc.
Kinda slow at learning and not the best RPer, but I'm willing to try.

you can find all of the 5e books in /5eg/

Thanks, I'll pick them up and give them a read.

bump

>Player/GM
Player

>Systems
DnD 5e, Warhammer Fantasy 2e, DnD 3.5 (in that order)

>Availability/timezone
Sunday and Tuesday Afternoons, GMT -6 (-5), CST (CDT)

>Contact
Email: [email protected]
Steam: Gojosin

>Misc.
Looking for a fantasy game, been playing too much 40k. Give me a good sales pitch and we'll see how it goes. Would like Evil or at least being able to be a Necromancer (no one ever lets me Necromancer).

Because that destroys parties, numbnuts.

>player
>give me a sales pitch

>being this egotistical and self centered
>sales pitch
Blacklisted desu

I'd be up for it.

>Player/GM
Player

>Systems
SR, any edition
40k RPGs, except Deathwatch
WHF, I'd kill for a Skaven game
Legend of the Five Rings or similar game
Star Wars
Fantasy Craft
Cthulhu Mythos
nWoD

>Availability/timezone
GMT -6

>Contact
[email protected] is my Skype, the one with the Joker picture.

>Misc.
Have a lot of books I am willing to share
Something other than pure murderhobo would be great

Do not play with this man, he hates America.

???

Reposting from last thread:
>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
Degenesis or Fragged Empire. Also really love the cyberpunk genre so if you've got something great going I would probably give it a crack.
>Time availability
After 6pm AEST during the week. Weekends mostly free except Sat Nights. (GMT+10)
>Text or Voice
Either.
>Contact Information
Get in touch and I'll give you my Roll20 account
>Additional Information
Really new to RPGs as each one I've tried to join seems to be falling apart before I even get there. I pick things up pretty quickly but you might need to be a bit patient with me in places.

Forgot to add, Degenesis or another post-apoc game. Would love to play one of those.

I've got a game if you're interested. Half the party are necromancers and the rest are evil. You'll fit in perfectly.

Just kidding, you suck.

>Player/GM
Player
>Systems
GURPS 4e, Pathfinder
>Availability/timezone
Any time except for Sat: 10 PM - 3 AM, Sun: 7 PM - 12 Midnight.
>Contact
misterf1x on skype, MrFix#5795 on discord
>Misc.
For GURPS, I prefer modern and somewhat realistic games, although Sci-Fi and Wild West-era settings are good for me as well. Will also play fantasy and historical settings.

For Pathfinder, anything goes, I find both high rp city intrigue and wilderness/dungeon diving interesting.

Proficient enough with both systems.

See this is what tickles me pink about these threads. GMs post intermittently, players post frequently and repeatedly because they're all selfish pricks that put themselves first.

THEY want a game, THEY want to be catered too, THEY don't care who's fun they're destroying.

Bumping the thread, but thinking it may be time to reconsider the ol' Gamefinder technique. Maybe have a GM only thread, so this system actually works.

Or maybe that'll just be crushed under the bootheel of seven-odd quest threads and a Pathfinder waifu discussion.

>Player/GM
Player

>Systems
mostly play GURPS, 5e and 4e but will learn just about anything

>Availability/timezone
PST
fridays after 5pm , saturdays after 2pm

>Contact
[email protected]

>Misc.
although it's not a must to get my interest, I'm looking especially for games using flintlock weaponry, I love it in games and don't see it enough.

according to the player posts actually do accomplish things.

>Player/GM
GM

>Systems
Shadow of the Demon Lord

>Availability/timezone
Saturday/Sunday

>Contact
the.spoonman on Skype

>Misc.
Shadow of the Demon Lord is like old-school D&D mixed with Warhammer Fantasy, but with some modern design mixed in. It's kind of cool, and I'd like to run it. I'm looking for 5-6 players to start with.

I'm free on the weekends all day, but I prefer to run games starting in the morning or early afternoon.

Must have working microphone, Skype* and fluency in English.

New players more than welcome!

Well i am sorta interested, which 'the spoonman' are you on skype?

Game has been shifted down to
>4:00pm Friday PST

One slot left.

I am also interested. but there are like 4000 of your skype.

>Player/GM
Player
>Systems
Mutants and Masterminds (Any Edition)
>Availability/timezone
EST, I can play pretty late into the evening on any day except for Tuesdays.
>Contact
darkspineryenzx; Skype
>Misc.
Really looking to get into M&M for a little while now, never tried the system hands on but I've read bits and pieces of the 2e handbook.

>>Player/GM
Player
>>Systems
3.x, 4e, 5e, Exalted, ASOIAF, CoC, DH, Legend of Zelda RPG
>>Availability/timezone
EST weekends
>>Contact
dien.zora on skype
>>Misc.
I work a 7-4 job, so weekdays aren't so good for me anymore. I moved towns, so I'm really hungering for a group again.

Ah shit, was super interested in this but can't do that time. Good luck with it.

I wonder which one that Chink will eat first?

Me too

In case you haven't found me yet, it's the one with this picture.

Alternatively, leave your Skype name here and I'll add you when I see your post.

Meant to mention both of you, whoops.

totallyrandomuser

you realize you don't have your skype info public right?

I didn't know that, so I appreciate you telling me.

Looking for a rapegame.
PM me your Wanadoo.

Wat.

>Player/GM
Player
>Systems
World of Darkness 2e
>Availability/timezone
neetlife, good for pretty much any weekday, EST timezone
>Contact
shada (skype), Samantha Inene (f-list), shada (roll20)
>Misc.
Looking for a game with good drama. Solo or small group, can get you players in a second if you want more than one person. Up for most things, but not interested in ERP as a main focus. Feel free to contact me at any point or place

>Player/GM
Player

>Systems
D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder

>Availability/timezone
Sunday 4:30PM to 2am EST, Monday 4PM to 12PM, Thursday 4PM to 1-2AM

On Monday i occasionally have work early in the morning Tuesday same with Friday.

>Contact
alonsus.faol

>Misc.
Looking for a weekly game. I'm willing to play Martial or Caster. Just tell me what you need. Been playing 3.5 & 5E since 2014 but never had a consistent game. GM flakes after a couple sessions. I just want a consistent group.

Also if your games allow it and I'm a caster one of my goals is to make constructs. I'm utterly in love with them but have never gotten to make one.

>been waiting on response from GM of different SotDL game for two days now
>this pops up

What timezone?

are you still looking for people? because if you could make your skype findable i would love to join

do you have a .pdf of that system? I'd want to give it a read, with that description it may interest me.

>Player/GM
Player

>Systems
D&D 3.5 or Pathfinder

>Availability/timezone
Sunday 4:30PM to 2am EST, Monday 4PM to 12PM, Thursday 4PM to 1-2AM, Saturday 6pm to 12pm

On Monday i occasionally have work early in the morning Tuesday same with Friday.

>Contact
alonsus.faol

>Misc.
Looking for a weekly game. I'm willing to play Martial or Caster. Just tell me what you need. Been playing 3.5 & 5E since 2014 but never had a consistent game. GM flakes after a couple sessions. I just want a consistent group.

Also if your games allow it and I'm a caster one of my goals is to make constructs. I'm utterly in love with them but have never gotten to make one.

GM
5e
CDT (UTC -6) - My availability is wide open; had a nibble for Fri or Sat, and another for Sun or Mon.
Text, default Roll20
Email: [email protected]

I'm wanting to experiment with sliding half of Kara-Tur off into Ravenloft and merging it with existing Asian flavored domains. Looking for more historical and less weeb, but I'm fairly accommodating, just try not to clone your favorite animu character. No idea how I'm going to parse races; there's a file in the link with the traditional OA races as well as my own notes.

Everything you should need is in the following link:
mega.nz/#F!HolEmC7K!Kz6OAQqvnuvYroBOp_Ozrg

Make sure to read through the houserules, please.

If you want to play, shoot me an email with a couple of character concepts after going through the setting materials (four pages of campaign stuff, two of houserules, shouldn't be that hard to get through) and we can try to set up a time to talk about availability, concepts, characters, more detailed local info, and/or what you want out of the game.

(To the guys who've emailed me if you see this before my msg; finally made it back online, still totally down to hammer out times, etc.)

I'm interested but I would have to set up a new email, could we talk through roll20? No problem if you don't want to.

How many players are you looking for? As an estimate, how many do you have right now?

I don't actually know what any of those things are. Seems like your shit is on lock though. Gonna try and get a hold of you so I don't throw in too much effort for a game that's full up! That would just break me wide open.

>Player/GM
GM
>Systems
Adeptus Evangelion v3
>Availability/timezone
GMT-6 weekends
>Contact
[email protected] Misc.
Using game as a testbed for some houserules that might will unbalance things slightly a lot
Mostly homebrew setting, but the Evangelion feel remains mostly there. Don't bother applying if you cannot handle moderate to high amounts of anime.
Game will take place via r20.
if adeva isn't your cup of tea i might be convinced to run something weeaboo enough like l5r if enough people ask

On Skype. Are you the American or the guy from Germany?

>full up
I doubt it, considering turnover on first contact, drop me a line or something.

I'd need to actually set up a new r20 account, I killed mine some years back. Probably four. I'm talking with a number of people but it seems like only two are on board; maybe three, maybe one. Just hit me up.

Is your heart set on AdEva? Because I like the idea behind AdEva, but the mechanics are kinda frustrating already. May give it a shot anyways if you are, weeb games can be pretty fun in my experience. If it's just mecha you want, I hear Mekton Zeta is good. Otherwise, I'd definitely be down for an L5R game, so long as that's actually something you'd enjoy running.

You're going to have to make a new account eventually though, right?

How do you feel about new players?
Cause I'm pretty inexperienced but this sounds really fun

Mekton Zeta is more a thing for Gendum games which are great but not what I'm looking for. I'm making a half-assed effort to salvage BMJ's shitshow of a ruleset because I love the setting and his work even if it's not the best work. Those houserules I'm testbedding are the roots of a "vBorderline" I expect to finish sometime before I die.

I'm mostly looking to run AdEva for said reasons but if it doesn't pan out I'm definitely willing to run L5R instead, should I get enough audience for it.

I'll probably get on it tonight at some point.

America.

>Player/GM
GM
>System
Small Towns Oneshot
>Availability
EST 6PM
>Contact info
discord.gg/011krA4UqyDTKgYO4 (temporary, will give out contact info for roll20/etc afterwards)
>Additional info
This is a oneshot taking place in the snowy reaches of Alaska, in a peculiar little town known as Meadow-Harbor. Superstition abounds in these neck of the woods, with mysterious and ancient glyphs sighted in numerous nearby areas. There's an old man who's determined to not let any meddlers get inadvertently injured or killed, even if he has to stop them 'for their own good'. The only ally available to you is the local camp counselor. Will you be able to take down the monster that's been stalking this remote and snowy locale for centuries, or will you end up as another meal for it to scrounge on?

Oh right, I almost forgot to mention this, but it's text only.

bump for games

>Player/GM
Looking for players or GM, I'm the current GM but wouldn't mind being a PC

>Systems
Twilight 2000 Edition 2.2 (set in alternate history year 2000, post WW3 Apocalypse, military style game)

>Available/timezone
United States

>Contact
Email me [email protected]

>Misc.
Have 2 players right now, looking for 2 more

Btw we will be playing on Skype

Messed up the discord link, use this:
discord.gg/011krA4UqyDSfRRfL

Anyone running any sort of play-by-post or pbem or what have you?

>DM tells me I have to cut a five page backstory down to one page