Veeky Forums

Veeky Forums
You guys are rich.

So how do I get frosted mini wheats that dont lose the icing .3 seconds after being introduced to milk?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mNq7izvDUQY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>adding milk to your cereal

you fell for the jewish trickery yet again

Orange juice?

Don't be fooled by the nigger. Milk will make you grow to be a large and fertile chad Aryan soldier.

>falling for the vitamin C jew

the entire meat and dairy industry is retarded.

you dont need meat and milk everyday to survive.
youtube.com/watch?v=mNq7izvDUQY

Use a plate instead, flip all the mini wheats frosting side up and pour a think layer of milk allowing the wheats to absorb the liquid from the bottom up. Eat with chop sticks.

You’re welcome.

Soy Boy detected.

dunk them into the milk one spoonful at a time

Insecure faggot detected

milk injection one by one

I read something yesterday that on the boxes they use glue instead of milk so the cereal doesn’t look soggy and looks light because it’s not breaking the tension of the milk.

They've always used PVA glue for milk on cereal photography, most of the food in all marketing is fake or altered for aesthetics.

If you're buying raw milk on DNMs make sure to use Monero.

vegan dirt

Trader Joes has a knock off that doesn't do this and its cheaper. You can thank me later.

Chew them in your mouth and then wash it down with milk

Miniwheats are a bad cereal with unimpressive design, go for leave instead. Sorry if this offends you but I just think Miniwheats aren't that good.

Milk has a large amount of estrogen in it.
>Stay manlet and high pitched "chad".

The fact that you haven't spent the time to research that but you've put enough effort into digesting the feminist vegan hippy propaganda shows how fucking stupid you are... stay weak small boned femcuck

Western industrial milk has. Milk from non high performance cows doesnt. There has been studies on this. They differ by the factor 8.

Replace milk with semen.

you use thickened cream. obviously.

just use less milk in the bowl