Draw Thread: Hammer Solves All Edition

Previous Thread: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for free, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

If you're migrating from a previous thread (which can be done before your 24 hour mark), make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

Don't respond to shitposts, they are pretty easy to spot and avoid.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:
sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg)
youtube.com/watch?v=lMdl1e9uWF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Migrating this over

Rerequesting Venom Snake in a medieval version of the armor on the top, including some of the tacticool stuff, armed with a großes messer like the one in the bottom left. Instead of his robot hand, he has the prosthetic like the bottom right. If you could make his scars a tiny bit more pronounced, it'd really help. Headband is optional.

If you're a bad enough dude to color it, I made most of my stuff in V white, so I guess black, white, and red would be cool to work in, but whatever colors you would feel would work would be fine. Thanks!

Migrating my Request for a Space Pirate please.

She looks like Fig A only without the head gear. Her outfit is like Fig B but the sleeve on her left side doesn't cover up her robotic arm. She is also wearing a hat like Fig C and wears a coat on her shoulders like Fig D.

Reposting from the last thread.

I'm looking to get a drawing of a half-elf psionic warrior I'll be playing in an upcoming Pathfinder game.

They'd be basically an adult, mid to late 20s, half-elf version of the first pic (Far left) wielding a two-handed greatsword (pictured in the center) with a shield and bearded axe (pictured far right) as a back up. The weapons and armor are pretty straightforward as far as their depictions go, but if you want to get a little fancy with them feel free to do so. They're also a psychic so if you want to represent that with some visual effects go for it.

Someone in the last thread asked about half-elf ears and I'll leave that up to the artist, but I'd say make them noticeably different from a human ear but as crazy huge as a full blooded elf.

Reposting a request for a valkyrie-like magical girl for a Madoka Magica campaign.

She'd wear pretty much this outfit (i.imgur.com/DbAn9kM.jpg) without the mask and maybe with winged hair ornaments instead of the hood. If you wanted to draw her with metallic, bronze-feathered wings instead of the cloak, either would be cool and fit the character.

Her hair's gunmetal/dark gray and somewhat messy, her eyes would be gunmetal gray too- she's Japanese/mixed race, and somewhat wiry. Doesn't really stand out too much in a crowd...untransformed anyway.

Personality wise, she's pretty shy-evasive in combat- but rather neurotic and twitchy. She wished to find out what happened to her friends. (They died to Witches.) and she has lightning powers.

Her weapon is a fairly short handled partisan spear, like the picture. Her soul gem might be around her neck like the gem in the reference art, and have an amber color.

Thanks for considering it.

anchor post

Requesting a tiefling occultist with his baby daughter on his back about to go on an adventure together. They both have long tails, and the father has horsey legs, like a satyr. The baby might be teething on a wand like it's a pacifier.

Reposting from last thread

Requesting this little girl handing a footman his bastard sword as you see a group of other footmen and militia nervously get ready for a battle. The town they are in is under siege and its not looking like they will survive. The footman is trying to comfort the girl as best she can as she is clearly scared. Background will be important to make the scene, and I do not mind if this takes a while to do. Footman on the left (Though coloring should be red not blue) Militia middle little girl right. Feel free to add a little more personality to character faces if you wish, but I will settle for mook squad background characters. Thank you for anyone who does this!

Bump from last thread

Hi drawfags could someone be kind enough to draw me my post-apocalyptic raider leader? Keeping with the ideas from movies like Mad Max she also has a feral human pet who is like a rabid attack dog. For the picture I need The Savage Svetlana (who is the leader) wearing gear similar to reference pic but also has a long coat with the sleeves torn off at the shoulder's. Some changes I would like from ref pic is that the right side of her face be heavily scarred either from shrapnel cuts or burn damage, as well as her being slightly more heavy set but still muscular, like Zarya from Overwatch.

Daisy the rabid dog girl (no she is not a mutant or furry just a feral human) has a wild look like her ref pic, her body type is thin and flat chested. She is muzzled with the mouth guard shown. She is is also wearing a tattered wetsuit with a severed dog/wolf tail (attached via belt to make her look more dog like) a spiked collar, and clawed golves.

Daisy is posed like the werewolf in ref and Svetlana is holding a chain tied to Daisy's collar, while brandishing her hammer.

Thanks now if you decide to draw this.

I'm not sure this is the right board for this but I'd like to request a martial artist Pharaoh wearing a pair of snake bracelets training under the supervision of a Jinko

Reposting mainly for → → 's easier reference, or anyone else who wishes to draw big fancy armored dresses. Also added additional dresses should it help.

Requesting a 40k fancy Lady/Duchess inquisitor outfit with similar features to this one, mainly the large shoulder sleeves and open-front skirt in the colored reference.

However, would like a much wider/poofier skirt, such as the greyscale references have. Ruffled trim frills like the colored reference are encouraged.

Plate-armored opera-length gauntlets and thighhigh boots/greaves. No helmet nor tall wide collars such as a gorgut.

Would like a powerarmor corset as well. Cleavage is fine, but not the underclevage like in the colored reference. (and no nipple focus decor like spikes or skulls please)

No wargear required, just looking for an outfit to sculpt into a miniature. It doesn't even need to be super clean lines and fully shaded, flat colors are perfectly fine.

Also included is the color scheme for the Sisters of Battle army the Inquisitor is intended to go with, just in case.

Could I get a dwarf like this, smoking a pipe or cigar, with a small beard but ostentatious mutton chops or mustache? No weapons, just a cane and a top hat. He's a 19th century robber baron, in my mind he kinda looks like Wario in a 3 piece suit.

anchor

Migrating from previous thread
I would like to have this textured and colored if possible, I am in no rush right now so feel free to do it if you are down and got some time on your hands. If not have a good one!.

Requesting something sort of cute or heartwarming. A female elf, or a female eldar from wh40k wearing a expensive human men's business suit or a tuxedo to impress her male human lover.

And the male human lover has an expression on his face that says; "Oh my goodness you looks so beautiful my dear. I love you even more because of that."

Requesting this redrawn where the guy trying to kiss the girl is a succubus and the woman shielding her self is a teen boy wizard initiate.

Could I get this redrawn but with a dwarf serving a drink to a miserable tiefling?

Anchoring this for

WIP color on this chick, took a break after filling in the flat tones for the gloves and soles. Dunno if they should be red, just seemed like a good way to make them stand out.

Posting an anchor for my drawfriend

Hey salt if you're still around you should draw more of your thick thighed mage doing lewd things.

>waifu and lewd fags going to shit up another thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMdl1e9uWF0

Why you got so much NaCl man

Because I'm concerned waifu/lewdfags will shit up the thread? I mean, I thought my initial post was pretty self explanatory.

Update, should be done within an hour.

Best advice is ignore them, don't engage them or give them attention.

Badass! I should be here by then.

>I should be here by then.
Cool. if you miss it, you get it later on my DA page.

A friend of mine drew this for me, my one-handed vagabond/paladin character from a Play by Post game.

I was wondering if someone had the skill to colour it, it doesn't need to be an amazing textured job of course, I'm just wonderwing if it could turn out even better with colors.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my probably bad english.

Any changes before I call it done?

I am going to bed and won't be shitting this thread up but thought this would be funny 4 u user

>filename

Thanks bro I got a legit chuckle out of it.

I like how these request threads also double as cringe threads.

Who's on the right? I recognize the masked mage.

Pretty sure that's the Paladin waifu. Charlotte, I think?

That's what I thought, but I didn't want to giess wrong.

nice! though i think a secondary white/grey would look better for her, or something to match her white hair,
either way this is looking absolutely fantastic.

>Legit request gets fulfilled, 30 mins of waifu faggotry before it gets acknowledged.

Not OR, but its nice work user. I like how the skeleton is more pale than the girl it makes him stand out.

That's really good work on her skin - not sure whether gloves are right or not on her yet, kinda like exposed wrists on a woman.

changes fixes

There were like 8 posts you salty bastard.

i think the gloves are a good idea, personally i like them

Repostan

Would like to request this knight with a more hawk shaped helmet.
If you could have it raining in the picture would be nice as well.

>changes

I wouldn't dare, that looks fucking awesome. Thanks so much, user. And yeah what said. Not the whiny part, but the part about the skeleton tone offsetting the necromancer. Really nice touch.

Thanks.
Gonna start name fagging now, so I can communicate more effectively.

Working on this now, request was a mohawked barbarian with hooked blades, but it was started a while ago and I have no idea if the OR is still around. If anything else tickles my fancy in the interim, I'll switch over to that.

OR here, do you think it would be possible at all to maybe make her face look a tad bit younger? or is it too late? either way it looks absolutely beautiful, just a preference.
thanks!

wip update

When I give her blonde hair and red lips, that should help, but I might be able to soften up her cheekbones.
Was just going based on the shading of the original. Even the same colors.

Fucking A, I cannot believe the talent involved. Not OR.

Requesting a 40K imperial guardsman for my OW players.

Custom regiment; they're from a water planet and their culture is a heavy amalgamation of ancient Macedonia and the Achaemenid Empire.

The significant bits are the artificial gill implants and the harpoon rifles. I'm yet to decide if the rifles are more akin to TFTD's jet harpoons (sizeable harpoons with a lower rate-of-fire) or a nailgun (although I'm leaning towards the former; both crunch- and fluff-wise), so feel free to design it however you find better (this applies to the implants, too).

The armour should be light (probably chestplates only), plastic looking.

I don't really have any specific ideas on how they should look; a mixture of Macedonian+Haqqislam+Catachan seems to be a good starting point. The players decided that their regiment nickname should be 'Steel Orcas'. I'm not sure if you should include that in some kind of motif. If you have any cool schemes in mind, go ahead.

If you do include an imperial aquila, make it a Persian Faravahar.

Thank you in advance.

anchoring for GERARD

gonna draw this fat dwarf baron later

I think it probably comes from Salt's drawing style.

I attached a thing.

Thank you!

How long have you been working on Charlotte for that guy?

Here's a request. I need an elf woman that has this hair style and dressed in a tight blue leather suit like this, but with metal pauldrons on her shoulders and a long black cape. She's carrying a long black wand in one hand marked with glowing runes and a falchion in the other. She should have an excited, blood thirsty expression on her face.

About a month I guess. I'm very slow ._.

im not really happy with anything in this wip so ill probably start all over again

Looks fucking badass imo.

That's really really good though.

Came here to post an anchor for you, but it doesn't seem necessary! That is just an insane amount of work you've put in. It looks so good!

Now, you say 'wip update', is it still unfinished?

Cute! I didn't realize another artist had taken up something with Charlotte in it, even if just to poke fun at somebody.

Oh that is just fantastic. Thanks for fulfilling my request

Looks great.
I'd chuck a highlight layer on top and call it done.

Requesting anyone to draw a really tall elf woman carrying a teen boy in harness carrier.

Something about the perspective of the knight just screams fake at me and it's bothering the shit out of me.

I sort of see what you mean, but it's nothing to scrap it over.

Requesting something silly; an official political female elf and her ambassador human husband both looking quite shocked at a book copy of Love Can Bloom. The female elf official looks just like Taldeer with a few minor differences and her human husband official looks just like LIVVI but also with some minor differences. The elf lady is absolutely livid thinking and believing it must be some sort of cruel joke by her political rivals while the human husband is just flabbergasted and covering his mouth with a horrified look on his face about it.

>looks just like Taldeer
>few minor differences
>what is Taldeer?
>doesn't list differences

>looks just like LIVVI
>some minor differences
>what is LIVVI
>doesn't list differences

I can see what you mean, particularly in relation to the squire. They feel a bit disconnected. I think that can be resolved by drawing the squire into the foreground to occupy the same space as the knight, rather than having him so much in the background. It should also make the piece feel more intimate.

Yea, still unfinished, but going to finish it soon. probably ._.

The young hero is so hot. I think it's a great picture overall, but I know how artists are about their own work.

In my head they both die :^)

That's absolutely fine, I just wondered if I still needed to keep an eye out or not, that's all.

Take your time.

I think it needs a change of perspective.
It looks flat and a point of angle from below would be perfect.

Cruel.

I read "similar features" to mean similar facial features as well, sorry if that's not what you wanted. I don't mind redoing the face if you want a different look.

>That reference
Not OR, but you are a man of fine taste.

Requesting a Dark Eldar babe seducing a captured human like in a similar scenario in the pic

requesting this woman as a Khorne worshiper as she wields her kukri to be blessed by khorne.

Can someone do this woman hitting on a working boy on a bar and the working boy seems to be scared of her but has to accept her as a client since she's paying him.

Requesting a senior drill instructor who trains guardsmen recruits and a commissar having a discussion about the men under them.

The commissar is moaning about his/her incompetent troops, but the drill sergeant is just laughing about it and probably saying something along the lines about how his recruits are worse and that they'll die of anger-induced strokes because of how inept the pussy-ass recruits are.

I'd like to request anyone willing to do a scenario involving Valla the Orc woman at the noble ball - I suggested it originally to be a "bad end" scenario where some other asshole highborn makes fun of her even further. But someone else suggested it to be a prelude instead, so yeah.

So can anyone do this guy further verbally abusing Valla which results in her storming off until the good guy seen in exchanges a glare at the guy in pic who further verbally abused Valla and the guy goes off to comfort Valla. If its OK.

>nobullying.jpg

Reposting from last thread

Requesting a colonial british-styled not-nerubian explorer.
I tend prefer the spider form, but an humanoid form is fine too.
He's supposed to be a somehow inept and silly light-hearted daring adventurer like he's straight up from a children cartoon, except with more limbs. Pics related are a bit too sinister for what I want (save for lower right maybe) but I hope they may help.

Requesting this woman walking alongside her elf guy partner after a day of completing a quest. The woman's elf partner is taller than the woman and the elf guy is also has his arm looped around the woman's waist as he hold on her hip indicating that they may be a couple too.

Can I request this sci-fi officer punching a typical evil wizard in the face? Just the sci-fi officer giving a straight honest to god punch to the evil wizard's jaw with some the wizard's teeth flying out.

Posting my Cethlenn anchor for Akhlut

It's been like 3 weeks dude, might wanna just repost and start over.

Squires forward left leg should be in front of the forward left leg of the knight he is shielding I think. A great start!

Yeah... I'm definitely considering it. If he doesn't show up this thread, that's likely what I'll do

That's a fun pic, m80, nice one.

requesting imperial guardsmen riding this vehicle with a commissar resting on the gunner seat and leaning on the gun of the gunner seat

didnt see the rain part :/

Not much of a story there if they both die.

The real character back story is the Squire is wounded in his attempt to save Sir Tristian who succumbs to his injuries.

The daily pain of his injuries keeps the squire from ever finishing his training and he never becomes a knight. As the war drags on the Squires village is attacked. The Squire leads a handful of soldiers and farmers in a desperate holding action against overwhelming odds and despite heavy casualties holds unrolled relieved. At the head of the relief column is the King who knights the Squire on the spot. The Squire takes the blazon of Sir Tristian on his shield. A Ram on a red field.

So, question: Since we've been burning through threads in about 6 to 8 hours what's the policy on 24 hour bumps if you've had to migrate/repost due to thread death?

Trying again for my Zenith.

Requesting art of a Zenith Caste I'm going to be playing in an Exalted 3rd edition game. His entire character is a martial artist themed around a Bollywood hero. Not looking for him to be identical to the reference pic, but not dissimilar, either. Underneath the silk armor (using the robes in the reference), he'd have on loose pants and sandals, though I don't necessarily need that part shown. The armor, if you do colors, would be preferably in green with some gold highlights. Caste mark visible on his forehead, and pose him in a martial arts ready stance, if possible.

Extra info requested by user last thread: he's from the South of Creation, so dark skin, black hair, and he practices Silver-Voiced Nightingale Style and is looking to get into White Reaper Style in the near future. Probably going to incorporate Battle-Dancer Method as well.

Thank you in advance!

24 hours from migration time. Read the OP.

>Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request.
>If you're migrating from a previous thread (which can be done before your 24 hour mark), make sure to read the new thread first and see if a delivery has been posted first.

Only two things it says in terms of migrating and bumping.

The OP says only time of posting, hence me asking for clarification since that could mean latest posting, in terms of migration, or the original posting.