twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Standing Force - "This area doesn't have any Marines in it. Found a Chapter!"

Defenders of humanity, allways ready to fight off any threat

When Was The Chapter Founded? (d100)

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Cursed founding get!!

37th Millennium

Close, just managed to dodge the cursed founding, lets see if their luck holds up

Who was the Chapter's Progenitor? (d100)

Rolled 63 (1d100)

Iron hands get!

Blood Angels

Rip and tear chapter, woo
lets see how fucked they are

Gene-seed purity (d10)

Rolled 5 (1d10)

Pure - Same as progenitor in terms of purity, and will maintain close links with it

Well, blood angels "purity" is a bit questioned, but lets move on

Chapter Demeanour (d10)

Rolled 9 (1d10)

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Wait how does this work now? Both of these got posted at the exact same time

Il just use both,

Suffer Not the Alien to Live - Xenos? *BLAM* No.
Brothers in Battle - Hos before bros? *BLAM* No.

Shooting ayys together like a big family

Based on the Chapter's Progenitor, how likely are they to suffer gene-seed mutation?
Blood angels got 50%

If they have one, what mutation do they have? (This doesn't include mutations passed down from their founders, like the Imperial Fists' lack of a Betcher's Gland and Sus-an Membrane.)
(d10)

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Lost zygote - If you don't understand this one, why are you even trying to make a Chapter?

well, that

nobody likes mary sues, so
If one exists, what is the Chapter's Flaw? (d10)

Rolled 7 (1d10)

Eye to Eye - The Chapter hates any method of warfare other than running up to the enemy and punching them.

as expected of blood angels legacy

Now comes the juicy bit
Figure of Legend (d100)

Rolled 99 (1d100)

battle brother get!

Battle-Brother (roll d10 twice to determine company and squad)

solid get, son

Rolled 3, 8 = 11 (2d10)

Battle Brother, 2nd company, eigth squad
did some really epic shit

Deeds of Legend (d100)

Rolled 81 (1d100)

The figure led an action against an Eldar craftworld, boarding it and inflicting grievous casualties before withdrawing.
He and his Chapter are especially hated by the pernicious Eldar, for whom the event is still fresh and raw.

So one day eldar came to do eldar things on the worlds under the chapter's protection
one of the battle brothers lost his shit right at the beginning of a boarding action
so he DoomGuy-ed to the eldar command and ripped the head off the local Farseer, saving the day

solid stuff, very epic

Chapter homeworld (d100)

Rolled 62 (1d100)

Uninhabited World get!

Medieval World

Best world to rip and tear in style

Homeworld terrain (d100)

Ice world get!

Rolled 18 (1d100)

Forgot the roll

i got jungle, but fuck that
re-roll, lets get someting more awesome

Rolled 81 (1d100)

Rollan!

Oh, a dead word. I've got some ideas for this:
>The "keep/castles" are just aincest hab stations/facilites
>The planet has a automated factory with a intact minor STC that procudes knight looking void suits
>There are native xenos that the humans use instead of cattle/horses to get around on the planet

Dead

A dead medieval world, fuark that's grimdark

The space marine armor would be stylised to look more meieval plate-like

Rule of homeworld (d10)

Rolled 4 (1d10)

Stewardship - "Hi, Planetary Governor? It's me, the Chapter Master. Just calling you to remind you that I outrank you, even if I don't do anything."

The locals must be afraid when there's sightings of red clad super knights running around, snatching children to become one of theirs

Chapter organisation (d10)

Would be down to draw some of these red knight marines after all the rollin

Rolled 3 (1d10)

"My leige, the "knights" are here.."

"By the great Emperor, so soon?! But according to our sages they shouldn't be here for another 15 years"

Codex-adherant

well that's official paperwork, in the end the blood angel's rage takes over and they
charge into melee to rend flesh and break bone

Combat doctrine (d10)

Rolled 8 (1d10)

Seige, well I know what we like to bring in as heavy support

Siege

Medieval red knights breaking down your gates to sniff out and splatter xenos blood in the name of the holy emperor and his martyr son

What form do the Chapters' beliefs take? (d100)
What are knights wihought BURNING FAITH?

Rolled 28 (1d100)

>What are knights wihought BURNING FAITH?

Heretics sir!

Revere the Primarch - "Our Spiritual Liege is better than yours!"

>HIS MIGHTY SACRAFICE WAS NOT IN VAIN, MY BROTHERS, WE FOLLOW HIS FOOTSTEPS TO GLORIOUS MARTYRDOM!

At what strength is the Chapter? (d10)

Rolled 1 (1d10)

Over Strength get!

Chapter Name: Void Knights?

How about we roll for it? I can post the name generators from Deathwatch when we have rolled for everything here

Endangered: The Chapter numbers only a handful of Companies or less having suffered devastating losses in combat, accident, or dramatic genetic instability. If recovery is even possible it will take many decades, making every Battle-Brother (and his Progenoids) an invaluable resource.

jinxed

>Tonight we join our primarch, into the breach my brothers

Who are your Chapter friendly with? (d100)

What about Red Knights?

Rolled 45 (1d100)

Adeptus Mechanicus

Having connections with the mechanicus could
be the reason behind their custom knight-like power armor and melee weapons

Who are the Chapter's enemies?(d100)
Finally, who is at the recieving end of theese
red-clad ripppers of sangiunius

Rolled 10 (1d100)

minor Xenos pls

The Orks (alternatively, you may select a particular Waaagh! or Warboss)

What better enemy for our knights, than the melee powerhouse of the 40k?
What mighty battles and duels are fought constantly between them, typical Knights Vs Barabrians scenario in SPAAAAAACEEEE

And that's it, lets get to fleshing them out

Before we flesh them out, who's up for rolling up thier name?

They could also Field Imperial Knights to supplement their low numbers, the mechanicus could provide the knights. might also be space marines piloting them

Rolled 48, 27 = 75 (2d100)

Rollan!!!

sure but at this point its got to be ______ Knights / Knights _____

Big knights fighting big orks,
while giant knights fight giant orks

metal as fucc

true, lets just try rolling an adjective and try it with ____ Knights/ Knights _____

Awesome!

Rolled 76 (1d100)

Rolling for an adjective

Space Knights, how original...

For Homeworld being dead it could be that the surface is dead but the many deep and huge canyons are habitable.

The world is old. Old as balls and nearly dead. There is just about enough activity in the core to maintain a bare minimal magnetosphere.

The plate tectonics has slowed to a crawl and stopped long ago.

There are some deep canyons and great crevasses caused either by some earlier geological upheaval or the planet getting blatted by some serious space rock

Down here the earth is still warm, crops can be grown, animals tended.

Re-roll?

Fuck rollan on this. We are the Red Knights.

It is indeed original, the surprising thing is that it isnt an official chapter. Not everything has to be marysueedge awsome, I find this name highly tasteful and fitting with the theme of space marine chapter names being basic yet apocryphal and mythological in a way to the rest of the imperium.

You have my vote on this name too

Surface could be only large castle structures and temples/cathedrals made of grey stone and sanguinius statures

technically they are space knights

>MF(aith)W orks sighted again

Possible Assault Marine Colour Scheme, Ideas Welcome

Perhaps the space marines live in fortress in the non-canyon inhabitable surface area? And the populace lives in the canyons? Creating a geographic barrier between them and keeping the marines hidden

Honestly, the first thing a dead medieval world makes me think of is a surface looking like something straight out of dark souls. The endless cavernous ruined hallways continueing for miles upon miles into the planet's crust. Only protected by a small number of knights who are themselves, endangered.

A prevailing feeling of the end being near, not just for the planet, but for mankind as a whole.

I'm backing Space Knights too.

What if the sun is dying too? Just to get it a bit more grimdark

>two chapter symbols, double studded legs

Dark Souls - The Chapter

Their power armor could look like this, just shave off the spikes and paintjob it

I've got some ideas for names to planet:
>Diger
>Garden of Sanguinius
>Bleak Sanctum
>Nostraphon

Better?

It could be with purpoase, like Sanguinia,
a world dedicated to Sanguinius worship,
and the mourning Space Knights adorn mostly back armor
with red details

Good one, try what i said above, mostly black
with red details

who rolled red knights? also the chapter symbol goes on the left arm and the squad symbol on the right unless you wanted it to be reversed (some chapters do because lols)

Option 2

Aw shit, that's looking dope
good work man, this scheme got my vote

option 3

Number two seems the most fitting for what's been rolled.
>Knights ruling a dead medieval world
>Clad in black, detailed in the red blood of their martyr Primarch and bretheren

Imagine Imperial Knights in this scheme

They'd look fucking dope, that's what

This chapter needs Power Maces

Chapter Master in the most knightly of power armours

That's a flail user.
And power flails would be ever cooler than power maces.

Thats..actually cooler

Chapter Master Arturius

Forgot Picture

Arturius the Immortal, oldest space knight ?

Upon seeing , perhaps this chapter has plenty of Mk3 and Cataphract suits, rather than more modern marks? You could make an explanation about how their homeworld was an arms depot during the Great Crusade that was abandoned and forgotten when the Heresy broke out, or that they came across a Space Hulk dating from that era.

Forgot picture like a scrub.

Actually its Mk2 Armour that i used

Mostly because Mk3 looks badass and more knightly than Aquila.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Consecrators

at that point they are the same scheme and fluff as these guys, we already semi established that they have a deal with the mechanicum to get nice power armor (didnt find it)

Yes,
and the world was so beautifull back then, large gleaming cathedrals, beautifull castles, great monuments, proud Blood Angels,

after the Assault on Terra, Arturius saw the corpse of his gene-father and vowed to honor the sacrafice, taking like minded battle brothers to create space knights, wich protect the world and nearby worlds form any defilers in Sanuinius's memory

Are you saying it wasn't a dead world then? If so, what happened to it?

Could dial up the grimdark some more.

A failed exterminatus by the traitor legions, they didnt have enough cyclone torpedos for the whole planet so they shot all they had and left the planet a bit fucked up but stabilised since

The Long war happened,
chaos got trough and tortched the world,
explains why they are Understreingth, all was allmost
lost, underground the haretic assault stopped and
Artorius lead a counter attack right at the chaos lord, crushing in his helmet with his bare hands,
with their leader dead, the chaos forces got sistematicly cut off and destoryed by the locals and remaining space knights

There are the remains of cities of unusual design seemingly built for something taller than the average man that litter the surface. The higher tech things have long since degraded to dust and frozen sludge as has presumably any mortal remains. Only empty shells of old structures and more primitive constructions left behind the purpose of which may now never be known.

They are made, the majority of the lasting relics, of some sort of matt grey metal that seems to be a locally produced adamantium derivative.

The chapter has salvaged one of these empty shells and made it habitable again and called it home. It is a bleak and dead place surrounded by cold and night and only lit by the feeble light of a dying sun.

The eldar wanted something from this world,
as the roll-god said

the hero of 2nd company 8th squad was the one
who was in the boarding action of the eldar craftworld that was anchored near the dead world, in wich he experienced the Red Thirst/Black rage and went on a killing spree to keep away the xenos from his homeworld and it's secrets

so, what is the thing that theese eldar where looking for?

the xeno tried to reclaim the planet, emerging from an underground slumber to battle the chapter and devour the planets inhabitants, annihilating most of the Space Knights. As a matter of honor the chapter stills keeps this secret (and does scouting missions to exterminate the xeno remnants deep within the planet.)

We could pull a Retribution so that there's an ancient Craftworld buried beneath the surface. Or we could think of something more original.

I like this