LINK still at $0.20

Where you at now faggot?

it's only at 19.5 cents though and it's dropping

>The absolute state of no linkers

STINKY LINKY AHAHAH

>"LINKR STINKR HUR HRFHDUR"

Still says $0.20 on my chart & it's holding steady. I was nearly an hour past his deadline & it's been holding the whole time. Also he (you?) said $0.17 by now. Keep trying.

Haha lol that was me. Cant believe it maybe we actually have new floor. So what do i do now do i have to humiliate myself?

You know...

Maybe what you said you'd do.
Even if link drops to 0.02$ in a couple of minutes you have to do it.

I don't know if to buy now or wait until it drops a bit more

That all depends on whether you're a man of your word or not. Word is bond user.

Do you really want to see sharpie in mans ass? Therr must be something else i could do

>tfw you realize user isnt actually the one who posted yesterday, just an user who gets off with people seeing him stick sharpies in his pooper.

Sure, you could donate some crypto to me. You pick the coin & I'll post an address.

Fair enough lets see how much you will ask
Eth/link

>LINK
0xe74089f90b15727c16248ce0dd2e25e0d0646c1c
I'll take whatever you deem appropriate for your transgressions. Thank you for being an user of integrity.

I am a poorfag with 3k LINK you ok with 10 links?

Where do you even buy link?

I have about 1/10 of that so who's the poorfag, but you do whatever you think is right.

Binance

I'm ashamed to say the following. For hard info your best bet is reddit.

GTFO

It's the truth tho. U can search any topic and they always have a faq.

And bittrex?

Take your LINK user. Hopefully someday in few years i have just sent you 100$

Forgot pic

No, the only other exchange is EtherDelta but I wouldn't recommend it.
Thanks user. I will HODL these particular LINK like they were my firstborn.

Thats nice. My first time seeing user actually deliver

Dreadlocked rastas in the red light districts

Do you think someone who trades on Wall Street ever put a pen up their butt over stock prices?

Oh god their back. This board was getting so nice without them.

Just wait until the non-announcement sends price back down to new lows.

Smart LINK holders know this isn't the real moon, just idiots FOMOing in because they are scared they will miss the boat.

fucking bravo.....thats cool to see

p-pls be true i havent bought my position back and my hands are getting weaker by the hour

>*they're

No linkie faggot

I'm just a regular user. Only posted this because the deadline from earlier was up. The concurrent LINK "moon" is somewhat of a pleasant surprise.

Bro, relax, stop looking at the charts. Put in your buy orders (at last week's prices) and go away for a day or so. They'll get filled.

Link needs to be banned from Veeky Forums.

I am so tired of hearing these idiots noisily dragging their bags around.

Why does there need to be five threads about this dead piece of shit at literally all times? It's over, and nobody will take your bags. Fuck off!

thanks user, will try

disclaimer: i do not own any link, nor did i previously.

the project is not necessarily a failure. if you think about it, the founders are doing you a favor, by keeping quiet and letting loyals accumulate. besides, i respect not being too public, and focusing on keeping progress, whether business or technical, quiet until things are solid.

however, it could also be a scam. but i really don't think that's the case. the founders seem more like people who do not want too much public attention distracting them, rather than scam artists.

either way, it doesn't matter. buy, don't buy, just don't spend much money on something with very little info.

this. linkies are the worst. id rather have digimarines, at least they had some memes

cmc has a market tab you fucking noob

Nigger
ChainLink $74,983,650 $0.214239