Crypto wont crash cause muh new economi

>the dot com bubble won't crash because it's the new economy

Nobody is saying it's not going to crash. It's just not going to permanently crash.

>Nobody is saying it's not going to crash
yes people are

>he sold 1 week after the bubble started
bubbles lasts for years, maybe in 2019-2022 when btc is worth 500k - 1 mil we will pop

Look at this brainlet comparing the mt.gox crash to current day crypto market. Tell us, sub 100iq boy, where the simalraties are.

No then we'll have a new bubble. This ones been growing since three years back and if we wont have a major crash, 50-90%, before xmas I'll put a spike coated dildo up my rectum

I ain't fraid of no ghosts

> Makes bet for his normal Saturday night activities.

Weak.

The mtgox pic is unrelated apart from the fact that the charts will bleed just the same

*Nobody who's not retarded is.

How the fuck do you COAT a dildo in spikes, anyway?

I can see COVERING it in spikes, but coating implies the spikes are fluid.

The spikes are on a dildo-tailored trench coat.

sure seems like a bubble to me, tether fuckery currently, oscillating 1% every few hours with no new news to precipitate the change.

except now it is doing the opposite of that pic

I was about to say "no it won't crash, it will just dip 40-50% like always" but in others markets, isn't 40-50% a crash ?
I think crypto's seemingly craziness is just that it's doing what the others markets are doing, just in a much shorter timeframe.
What takes years to build-up, it happens every months or even days in crypto.

I think that's just the result of crypto being mainly something normal people without a trading background are using.
Traditionnal trading have so many redtape, and the entry cost is so high, and the fees are everywhere...
FOREX was the first forray into democratising the markets, and crypto is the next, maybe final, step.

Crypto is what an healthy market look like.
Crypto is what a market should look like.
Insane, heavily manipulated, unregulated, FREE.

Oh shit i hope i'm not turning into a libertarian, i swear i'm a fascist.

Do it right and use a squid jig user.

$$ too small to be a meaningful bubble

traditional trading has real physical assets involved to back-up the value of financial assets. crypto doesn't have anything to back it besides the hopes that one will "catch" in the future as an actual currency.

It's the same thing, some code, some stones, etc.

If crypto was the internet, we’re at the point where big business is saying “this e-mail thing is pretty fucking cool”

Are you retarded user? Blockchain is the new internet until (something) is the new blockchain

Inb4 iotafags

One word: Tether. Literally can't stop going up.

Big businesses thought Juicero was cool too.