What's the most unconventional place you've ever tabletoped at?

What's the most unconventional place you've ever tabletoped at?

A car, a park bench or a lunch table in a crowded auditorium in middle school.

I hate gaming outside because sheets get blown around and get wet, and books blow off of the page you were on, and the lighting and sound levels are inconsistent.

I played with my father and two of my classmates on my father's sailing boat. It was pretty great, we had a little box to roll dice in.

On the cockpit of a sailing yatch or inside the hold of a Navy ship. A lot of time to spend when crossing the ocean.

On the carpet of the back room in a gay strip club one of the players owned. Didn't get bothered since we locked the door.

under the table

Is that CS_militia?

Your mother's bed.

I played a giant sized game of Catan at Burning Man once.

Brought a game and group to visit a friend who voluntary checked himself into a mental ward.

Nowhere out of the ordinary but I used to live near that bridge. Neat to see it again.

>tfw watching in the mouth of madness

Under a bridge while it was pouring rain around us

Used a girl as a table once

Folding table outside of the FLGS, which was crowded because MtG and Warhams tourneys on the same day.
Metal dice are a godsend when it comes to keeping character sheets from blowing away.

How is he doing nowadays? Is he okay?

prison

Car rides, one time in the wilderness around a fire, one time in an apartment with no furnature or power (we used candles), at an ihop more than once and a whataburger a few times.

ditto

In my friend's hamburger restaurant in Kaohsiung, Taiwan.

At a campsite.

It seemed perfect when my group and I planned it. A few friends clustered around a glowing lantern, next to a crackling fire in the midst of a dark and foreboding forest.

Unfortunately, it turned out to be one disaster after another. The American Southwest was in the middle of a nasty drought so there was a full-on burn ban so no campfire and the one coleman lantern we brought wasn't bright enough for all of us to read by. We called it after about an hour. It was windy as fuck that night and kept blowing our character sheets all over the place, even blowing our battle-map around and blowing our minis over.

We went hiking the next day and had a good time, then packed up our things and left.

Back of a van while being pursued by police.

Admittedly we were only being pursued because the idiot driving ran a red light and didn't realise he was being pulled over until about a minute later, so it's not as impressive as it sounds.

>Riding in the back of a van without seatbelts
Isn't that illegal?
I mean, I don't care, but the police might have.

There were seatbelts in the back.

I wish my family was as rich as you guys

Story time?