Power Ledger

Timetravel to 1 month:
> Power Leger got partnership with tesla
> 1 Powr = 1 Retirement

Easy Profit.

Just moved my ARK into this. POWR does seem like its due for a Moon soon if the Tesla meme takes off.

i just don't understand the value proposition of tokenizing solar energy.

this project is such a meme

> Go to CoinMarketcap
> Social @Reddit
> Get your answers
> Buy Bags=Retirements
> Happy life with Wife and 2 Children and a Dog.

Imagine:
As time goes by ressources will die off.
Solar Energy or renewable energies overall can only rise. We got contracts with Australia, India, Singapore in 1 nearly 1 month. Imagine how fast this could grow in the next month. Australia even gave them 8 Million as subvention.

Contracts with Australian govt right? Foot in the door with govt seems good for a long term hold.

Isn't the token only used for discounts on the network? Those are going to run on sparks or some shit.

Its not just tokenizing solar energy. Its a ledgering buying/selling market for power(wattage). The coins are literally backed by power.

No, Sparks is going to be a portal for fiat into crypto and then you buy Power with Sparks. Power has to be used in order to utilize the platform.

Exactly. And applies to any form of power. Think instant, short term contracts for power feed to meet instant demand between State jurisdictions. Or power station to factory that needs and instant allotment of power to assist with increased activity for 1 month. It enables potential for fast contracts for power that may be short or long term.

In that case shouldn't we be able to value the token against the current price of a kWh?

You're completely ignoring the most important part which is germination. The ability to invest in solar infrastructure is a self servibg growth mechanism

That kwh price is determined by the companies which is entirely against the point

power is showing some bullish signs, think it might be time to get in

But it still gives some grounding in reality. Add profit margins into the calculation if you really want to.

Ignoring companies, what is the rate of return on a privately purchased solar panel array etc...

To ignore it all together seems naive

tesla decided to go with iota. screenshot this

Feel da POWR.

Shut up powr is trash and so are you OP

buy ChainLink

POWR is Chainlink Tier my man.

>>relating to Link.
I've already 10x my money in POWR.
Jokes on you.

You read that wrong autist.

kek, i just realized that that sentence would have been considered total gibberish just 5 years ago... time is a weird thing

kek

>As time goes by ressources will die off.
>Solar Energy or renewable energies overall can only rise

SHIIIT! POWR MOON MISSION IN 600 YEARS CONFIRMED!

Bought in at 75c here and got burnt
I will only buy this shit when it hits 35c

>be coin
>have fixed supply
>100 people use it
>be of low worth
>1000 people use it
>is 10x of worth