Infinite Stratos Quest: Snakes on an Island Part 2

Twitter: twitter.com/ConflictEvidenc
Archive: suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive.html?tags=Infinite Stratos Quest
Yay for summer and having time to get distracted with games!

“Don't you dare say it Hal.” Uncle David adds with a little annoyance in his voice.

“But it's true. It's just like...” Uncle Ota starts to say.

“Hal.” Uncle David interrupts with almost a growl.

Uncle Ota relents and slumps his shoulders in defeat. Defeated, he plays around with his fishing rod to distract himself.

“I'm just glad we didn't have to use that. The entire system hasn't been tested. We had to rush upgrading the Blue Birds to get them on the Enterprise. The whole Silverio Gospel malfunction caused problems for everyone.” Dad tells you with a hint of tiredness in his voice.

Remember what Walken told you about those planes that totally didn't exist on the Enterprise, you do not say anything.

You are John Smith, only know male IS pilot, currently fishing with you Grandpa, Dad, and Uncles on a pier near Cecilia's Summer house. This morning was a little cold because none of the girls sneaked into your bed. Thinking about it, that should be normal. Anyway, after everyone got up for breakfast, Cecilia had a whole itinerary planned. Breakfast, some free time, tea time, just to start off. But your Mom had other plans, she dragged all the girls off somewhere to 'talk'. That left the guys to fend for themselves. So Grandpa, leading the troops, decided he wanted some time to relax. He decided that all of you would go fishing.

“If it's any consolation Uncle Ota, that wasn't the first time that whole weird mind melding telepathic magic happened. The first time was when I saved Laura.” you inform Uncle Ota.

1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AsAk-f-p6qc
youtube.com/watch?v=n-BmKFgJJog
twitter.com/AnonBabble

“Really?” Uncle Ota asks excitedly.

“Yeah. The whole event caused took everyone by surprise. Even Ms Orimura was caught by surprise.” you answer him.

“John. Your soul isn't weighed down by gravity.” Uncle Ota says wistfully.

You can easily see that Uncle David is staring daggers at Uncle Ota.

[]Ignore Uncle Ota's comment.
[]Reply to Uncle Ota's comment.

>[x]Reply to Uncle Ota's comment.

Hahaha

>[]Reply to Uncle Ota's comment.

It's a go go!

"You're right. Clearly I should paint my IS red to make it go faster and drop a massive asteroid on the earth for no good reason."

>[]Ignore Uncle Ota's comment.

Age hasn't slowed you down a bit

>[x]Reply to Uncle Ota's comment.

"I know that my Harem troubles weight me down, no need to tell me that"

Voting closed.

Should we be worried about our mom giving the girls "the talk" and then having each of them going after us all the harder?

[]Reply to Uncle Ota's comment.

“But the Maeve isn't painted red. Nor do I wear a mask and try and be mysterious.” you reply to Uncle Ota, “Plus no beam sabers.”

Uncle Ota lights up with a bright smile while Uncle David just sighs.

“Besides I don't think the weird mind meld is psychic based. If I had to guess, it would be something about how the IS cores communicate with on another.” you add.

Grandpa and Uncle David let out a small sigh of relief over your words. You think that's a little odd. What would bring that on?

“That black box really is a Pandora's box of headaches.” Dad comments as he looks out to his floater on his line.

“So you were able to bridge the divide of normal communications and truly understand one another. It really is like my Japanese animes.” Uncle Ota says happily.

“Kind of. I was able to see Laura's memories and understood why she acted the way she did at first. It's one of the reasons why I'm so sweet on her. With Natasha, it was more communicating what was necessary so I could save the three of them on my VIRTUOUS MISSION.” you clarify.

“So you found your VIRTUOUS MISSION.,” Grandpa states proudly, “I am happy you were able to complete your first VIRTUOUS MISSION.”

“The MEMES live on.” Jack says jokingly.

“Speaking about MEMES, there is one important thing I do understand now.” you state.

“Oh?” Jack asks curious.

“Moe.” you answer confidently.

“Moe? You finally understand it now?” Uncle Ota asks.

“Hal, just what have you been teaching John?” Dad asks with a touch of annoyance.

“I think you let him stay over too many times. So Hal ended up teaching John things he couldn't teach Sunny.” Jack comments.

“What are you talking about? I was just teaching John how to appreciate different cultures.” Uncle Ota answers quickly.

1/2

“But it won't be on your head. It will be on mine if Paz hears you've been teaching him something she doesn't approve of.” Dad replies.

Uncle Eli reacts to your Dad's words since he's started fishing. Guess he really was too busy trying to catch the biggest fish to beat Uncle David but the threat of your Mom still scares him.

“It's nothing like that. I just finally understood what Uncle Ota meant when he said 'You'll understand when you see it.'” you reply as you fish out your phone.

You quickly get to the photo album on your phone and pick out the pictures of Houki flustered in her miko outfit. You turn the screen of your phone towards Uncle Ota and show him.

“Moe.” you state.

Everyone looks at the images you show them. Surprisingly, they all give you a thumbs up. You kept on showing more images until you accidentally show them one that Cecilia took. One where you are asleep with Cecilia cuddling up against you in bed. Her naked arm holding up the phone is clearly present in the picture. The blanket just high enough to question if she is really wearing anything underneath.

“John. I think we need to have a talk.” Dad tells you with a cool tone.

“I already know about the birds and the bees.” you reply matter of factly.

“Just how many of them have you slept with already?” Uncle Eli asks you, half curious, half proud.

[]Tell the truth.
[]A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

>[]A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

>[x]A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

And it's better than "none" (in the sexual sense)

THE MEMES NEVER DIE!

>“Moe.” you state.
youtube.com/watch?v=AsAk-f-p6qc

Besides it's really not as bad as it looks. I was friends with all of them before we started dating. It just kinda got to that point on its own.

[x]Tell the truth.

ALL OF THEM! In the same bed at least.We are still at step one of the dating steps.

>[]Tell the truth.

Voting closed.

>board for quests
>people still make quest threads on Veeky Forums

[]A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

“A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.” you answer with a confident smile.

Your Dad sighs before saying, “At least I sent you that box of condoms.”

“About that Dad. Let's just say they found that and thought the size for the condoms was too small for me.” you reply with a voice a bit weaker than you thought.

Dad shakes his head as he laughs.

“Like father, like son. Hope you are getting enough sleep and not being bothered while taking a shower.” he says as he laughs.

“I wouldn't bet on that. They couldn't take their eyes off of him when he took a shower after their little visit to Mother Base.” Grandpa states.

“That means you'll have no problems spreading your genes. I didn't think you would be able to resist Ms Cecilia's wiles for long.” Uncle Eli adds as he rubs his index finger and middle finger with his thumb together towards Uncle David.

“Fine, let me get my wallet.” Uncle David replies angrily.

“You two aren't talking about that bet?” you ask, a bit annoyed.

“Who told you?” Uncle David asks.

You slightly motion your head towards Jack.

Jack realizing he's been made, quickly replies, “It just slipped out. I was asking John if he could get me an authentic Japanese katana while he was on a date with Houki.”

“Yeah, we picked up the katana when Houki and I went shopping for your souvenirs.” you add.

Uncle David smiles as he puts away his wallet.

“Now that I remember, you didn't say who Dad would be on?” you ask after thinking about it.

“Well, let's say I didn't but if I did bet by letting Hal hold onto the money. Hypothetically, I would bet that you would be just like me when I was your age and end up getting a whole bunch of girls around you but choose one.” Dad answers, purely hypothetically.

“I don't think choosing one is possible anymore.” you reply, knowing just what your choices let to.

1/2

“Don't tell me, I won the bet?” Uncle Ota asks.

“Seriously? All of them?” Uncle David asks, shocked at the revelation.

“I see. Your genes have called out to you. Guiding you to spread your genes with those young lovely ladies.” Uncle Eli says, almost at the verge of tears of happiness.

“It can't be just those five. If you are anything like me, every girl on base would be sweet on you.” Dad says after thinking hard on it.

“I am the only guy on the IS Academy island even if you include the teaching staff.” you reply flatly.

“How many?” Jack asks, still surprised.

“A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.” you reply with a smile.

“Does it matter? John has made his choice and understands why.” Grandpa says as he reels in a fish to catch and release.

“Well, you heard it. Pay up.” Uncle Ota says proudly.

“At least this bet is over.” Grandpa says tiredly. “And I was so sure she would win.” Grandpa grumbles after releasing the fish.

Everyone gets out their wallets and pays Uncle Ota. All this talk about the girls has you wondering how they are doing right now with your Mom.

[]Go check up on them.
[]Don't worry about it. You're sure they are handling things just fine.

>[]Go check up on them.

[]Go check up on them.

>[]Go check up on them.

>[]Go check up on them.

>[]Go check up on them.

heh Hal won

>[]Go check up on them.
youtube.com/watch?v=n-BmKFgJJog

>[]Go check up on them.

>[x]Go check up on them.

In this quest Otacon's insanely Genre savvy

>[]Go check up on them.

>inb4 "Best Idol" Paz called in Best Idol Anya

[]Go check up on them.

>[x]Don't worry about it. You're sure they are handling things just fine.

I'd rather see them frazzled/depressed after MOM put them through the wringer and made them promise to at least wait until AFTER IS Academy and probably College/Uni for her to have grandkids to spoil

Voting closed.

[]Go check up on them.

“All this talk about them has me a bit worried about them. Mom wasn't really amused with things.” you state as you get up from your seat.

“Paz didn't like the idea of you being a womanizer. So the idea of you playing around with all of them didn't sit well with her.” Dad comments.

“But I'm not playing around with them.” you reply, ignoring all the times you teased, flirted and messed around with them.

“We won't be able to mount a rescue operation if you're captured by SISTER.” Uncle Eli says as you start to leave.

“I know the risks.” you state.

Mom can get really scary when she is angry.

Leaving the pier, you head inside the summer house. You aren't sure where your Mom took everyone, so you will have to look. After looking around for a bit, you find a familiar face.

“Hey Sunny.” you say as you find her.

“John, I think you should start worrying.” Sunny replies with an odd look on her face.

“What do you mean?” you ask, not letting your worry into your voice.

“Mom and Aunt Paz have been talking to all your girlfriends.” Sunny tells you.

“And?” you ask, hoping that nothing bad is happening.

“Mom and Aunt Paz started to talk about having about babies. And well, all your girlfriends starting talking about how you've already taken the next step in your relationship.” Sunny begins to tell you.

“And?” you ask as your concern starts to leak into your voice.

“I thought you knew this but a boy and girls sleeping in the same bed together at your age means something different than when you visited us.” Sunny answers. “Same with sharing clothes. Or bathing.” Sunny adds.

Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no.

1/2

“How much did Houki, Charlotte, Laura, Cecilia and Rin tell you?” you ask as you want to make a full tactical retreat.

“Could I get one of those shoulder massages that all the girls seem to love?” Sunny teases you.

It's over. It really is over for you. What are you going to do?

[]Tactical retreat back to the pier.
[]Obtain more intel for a more accurate image of what is going on.

>[]Obtain more intel for a more accurate image of what is going on.

then
[]Tactical retreat back to the pier.

i gots to know

>[x]Obtain more intel for a more accurate image of what is going on.

If we're going down with this ship... er... navy, might as well be prepared to go out in a blaze of glory

Go big or go home!

This ride does not end

>[x]Obtain more intel for a more accurate image of what is going on.

Final boss, MOTHER

>>She won't have her progeny neutered before GRANDCHILDREN, hopefully

Voting closed.

>mother
I think this is the closest thing Jack had to a mother-figure.

So Ocelot is his bother then... What does that make John and Anastasia than?

Well, Anastasia is Ocelot's Niece...so I'm not really sure at this point.

Adoptive, Big Boss/Jack is the one we're talking about here.

As it is him and Ocelot are practically brothers in bonds but not blood. I suspect Ocelot's trying to introduce John to her to cover that last bit. That and high standards.

Even in the face of certain doom, you will fight. And for that fight, intel is absolutely necessary.

“If I live, sure, I'll give you a shoulder massage.” you answer Sunny.

“Thanks.” Sunny says happily.

You follow Sunny to where all the girls are currently are. You let Sunny enter the room while you wait outside. Once Sunny closes the door behind her, you press your ear against the door to listen in on the situation.

“That is where John took his loss gracefully and handed over the prize to me.” Cecilia proudly announces.

“From what I remember, you split the prize with Honne. She got all the sweets and you got John's shirt.” Houki adds with doubt in her voice.

“Houki, there is no need to worry about such small details.” Cecilia counters with a small laugh.

“There is the small detail that John is going to run out of the clothes he brought with him.” Charlotte states.

“And I wonder why's that?” Rin asks incredulously.

“Nonsense. If there was a problem John would have said so already.” Cecilia answers.

“I'm sure he doesn't mind. We often go shopping together so there isn't a complete lack of clothing
in John's closet.” Houki informs everyone.

“And since we're going home with him, John will be able to bring more clothes back with him.” Laura adds with her matter of fact tone.

Laura, you're the one most likely to take all my clothes.

“That would be nice. John's clothes always feel more comfortable to relax in.” Cecilia says with a happy tone.

“And they are always the right size for me.” Houki replies as you imagine her and Charlotte in nothing but one of your sweaters.

“And they are always soft and warm to wear.” Charlotte adds.

“You sound like how I was when I was carrying Sunny. Hal's clothes were just the right size to sleep in.” Aunt Olga comments.

“Mom...” Sunny says, embarrassed over her mother's comment.

1/2

“I hope I won't have any problems like that. I can see Jack fretting over me if I'm pregnant.” Rose adds.

“That reminds me, what do you think about Paz being pregnant?” Aunt Olga asks the room.

“I think it is wonderful.” Cecilia answers.

“I know John will be a good older brother.” Houki adds.

“I hope we can be there for him or her.” Charlotte comments.

“I hope she doesn't take after her older brother. I don't need another crazy person in my life.” Rin answers with a slightly annoyed tone.

Wait a minute. If they are talking about Mom as if she isn't there. Then were is she? If she isn't in the room, then she must be out and about. At such a thought, a chill runs down your spine. You slowly turn your head to see your Mom looming over you.

[]Hey Mom. Fancy seeing you here.
[]I was just making sure everyone was getting along.

ABORT, ABORT, ATTEMPT ESCAPE PLAN ALPHA!!!!

>[x]I was just making sure everyone was getting along.

>>Do I get conjugal visits in the brig?

>[]Hey Mom. Fancy seeing you here.

>[]I was just making sure everyone was getting along.

Anastasia is Dad 1st cousin, so that make John the 1st cousin once removed?

If I remember my family tree shit right I think they'd be 2nd cousins but Dad and any kids Anastasia had would be 1st once removed

Voting closed.

And just for clarification but Big Boss and Ocelot are not related in any way.

IT'S TIME FOR THE EMERGENCY ESCAPE!
QUICK, THROUGH THE ROOM, OUT THE WINDOW, AND INTO THE TREES.

>AND INTO THE TREES.
Than through the fire and flames!

Worst case scenario repeat name, rank and service number til rescue

From who? Dad and them said their not even going to try if we get capped by Mom.

there is no rescue we have been disavowed an are considered rouge

False hope is still hope

We're screwed...

[]Hey Mom. Fancy seeing you here.

“Hey Mom. Fancy seeing you here.” you say to your Mom looming over you.

She just smiles as you stand up. She gently places her hands on your shoulders as she turns you towards the door.

“Don't even think about trying to escape.” Mom whispers to you before you open the door.

“Hey.” you greet yourself as your Mom leads you into the room.

“I thought you were will all the boys.” Rose says.

“I just wanted to make sure everyone is getting along. After all, it must be hard for Charlotte, Rin, Cecilia, Houki and Laura to meet with all of you.” you reply.

“I wouldn't say that. The women in your family are easy to get along with. And not crazy at all.” Rin says with a massively smug grin.

“Everything is fine. We were just talking about how many children we're going to have.” Laura says calmly while eating a cookie.

“Oh really? Just how many are you thinking?” Mom asks, keeping her hands on your shoulders.

“At least two boys and two girls.” Laura answers confidently.

“John. Do you think we'll be living in Japan or the United States?” Houki asks as she plays with her hair. “I'd like to know since getting a big house is expensive in Japan.” Houki adds for clarification

“The answer is simple, John and I will be living in Germany.” Laura counters.

“I don't know about that Laura. We still haven't seen John's home. From the descriptions, there should be more than enough room for our children.” Charlotte says with a soft smile.

“There is still one question than must first be answers.” Cecilia announces. “You did not answer my question last night. Would you prefer a boy or girl first?” Cecilia asks you, her eyes desperately wanting an answer.

[]Boy.
[]Girl.
[]Help.

>[]Help.
when none is given
>[]Boy.

>[]Help.
Twins

>[]Help.

>[]Help.

>[]Girl.
Attack?

>[]Help.

>[]Boy.

>[]Girl.
look for escape routes

>[]Boy.

>[x]Help.

Help

>[]Help.
Blink S.O.S.

Voting closed.

Here is hoping we can smokebomb if shit goes south. after this we need to start keeping smoke grenades in our inventory...

we have snacks in our inventory to placate the study group three

[]Help.

“Help.” you weekly let out.

“I am sorry John. I did not hear your answer.” Cecilia replies, still waiting for your answer.

“Make sure to answer her clearly John. I wouldn't want you to string her along.” Mom adds with a cold tone.

No escape. No way out. Your Mom is behind you, Cecilia, Charlotte, Laura, Houki and Rin along with Aunt Olga, Sunny and Rose in front of you. There is no way out. The way is closed.

Cecilia gets up from her seat to take your hand.

“John, would you prefer a boy or girl first. I would prefer a girl but if it is you, having a boy first would be fine.” Cecilia tells you. “So please answer me.” Cecilia pleads with upturned eyes.

You're on the verge of cracking when it suddenly dawns on you. Sometimes the only way out, is through.

You slightly squeeze Cecilia's hand to calm her worries.

“Cecilia.” you state, hiding all mental pressure you are under.

“Yes?” Cecilia asks, unsure about this sudden change.

“I don't mind if a boy or girl comes first. Only that we have a bunch and have lots and lots of practice before hand.” you tell her as you look her straight in her blue eyes.

Cecilia starts to blush madly at your words. Especially when she thinks about the lots of practice part. Without missing a beat, you let go of Cecilia's hands to take Houki hand in yours.

“Houki.” you confidently say.

“Yes.” Houki replies, slightly blushing as if she already anticipated your answer.

“We'll be living in the US since land is a lot cheaper to have a big home. And we'll need a big home for all the children we'll be having. And if you are still unsatisfied, we could have a dojo made to your standards.” you calmly tell her.

Houki can only smile happily while blushing at your answer. Completely content with your answer.

You let go of Houki's hand to gently place your hands on Charlotte's shoulders.

1/3

You lean over to tell her, “There's more than enough room at my home for all the children we're going to have. We won't be having an only child. We'll be having a bunch of boys and girls together for a big family. And with you being a stay at home mother, you can make sure our children are raised in a loving home.”

“Naturally. As if I would have it any other way.” Charlotte replies with a bright and content smile.

You let go of Charlotte to turn towards Laura.

“Laura, you are my wife. And we will be living in the US. I'm sure Grandpa can pull some strings to have Schwarzer Hase re-base somewhere convenient for you.” you state clearly.

“You will have to take responsibility for that.” Laura replies.

“I'm fine with taking responsibility for you.” you clearly tell her.

Laura seems quite happy with your words.

You walk to Rin's side.

“Don't you even think about it.” Rin preempts you.

You just look her straight in the eyes and say, “We'll make China grow larger together. Just the two of us.”

Rin just completely stops. Unable to move or think for a good minute. Her face, at first, is pale before growing a brighter shade of red with each passing minute. Rin starts to stutter something beneath her breath before she finally lets out a fully formed sentence.

“W-W-W-WHAT? JUST WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU IDIOT?!” Rin stammers out, her face completely red with embarrassment.

“When the boy country conquers the girl country. To replenish manpower, the boy country and girl country get together and...” you begin to say.

“HOW DID I GET INVOLVED IN THIS?” Rin demands while her face turns an even brighter shade of red.

“Well, you are here. Now that I think about it, no normal friendship would have you just, tag along.” you point out.

“I think he cracked.” Sunny states as she watches the entire scene.

“Possibly.” Rose chimes in.

2/3

“A man is much more manly when he is bold.” Aunt Olga tells Sunny.

“Mom, I think this beyond being bold and more of a declaration of war.” Sunny replies, slight worry in her voice.

“It wouldn't be the first time some in John's family declared war on the world.” Aunt Olga replies.

“John, sweetheart, that's enough.” Mom tells you in a calm voice.

Your training is kicking into overdrive. You look out the window to jump out. You would have started to open the window if you didn't see the view. The pier where you were earlier. There in plain sight. Your mom knew, she knew the entire time.

You turn towards your Mom and are about to say that she planned all of this. But are interrupted by Chelsea.

“I have already told the men of the family that lunch is served.” Chelsea announces to the room.

[]Crack
[]FULL ON RETREAT.
[]It's too late, it's over. You may as well enjoy your final moments with grace and dignity.

China shall grow larger
>insert C&C Generals construction dozer here

>[]It's too late, it's over. You may as well enjoy your final moments with grace and dignity.
FIGHT TO THE END! AMERICA!

>[]It's too late, it's over. You may as well enjoy your final moments with grace and dignity.