And so it begins

And so it begins...
Your last chance to get link at 20 cents, before it blasts of to 1$ before christmas

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/linkpoolio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pro tip.

If you want to shill your coin then give links and instructions to make it easy for the fools to buy it.

Kek it's not even shilling. We just like talking about it because of how promising it is

Get in the link train before the EOY announcement or regret it later.

I think biz likes it same as they like penny stocks.

Get in now. Not going to warn you again

Any idea what the announcement will be? Rory confirmed that it is not exchange related, and there won't be any new partnership news. Any other ideas?

Link is an overvalued penny stock, not one shred of proof of anything resembling a working product

you're going to have to do worse than that goy

Stack yo fucking linx niggas

Ahhh, a fresh thread, hows things lads.

>We are still working hard! Merry Christmas -Rory

What's the point of posting this? Nobody said they aren't still working - I'm asking intelligent anons to speculate about what the announcement could be. We know it won't be partnerships or exchanges, so what could it be?

Announcing they have been building they're own blockchain and are planning a hostile takeover. Trade all your ethereum for chainlink, NOW !!! NOT A DRILL.

Link needs to be banned from Veeky Forums.

I am so tired of hearing these idiots noisily dragging their bags around.

Why does there need to be five threads about this dead piece of shit at literally all times? It's over, and nobody will take your bags. Fuck off!

>building they're own blockchain

You should apply for a job as LINK community manager. Maybe you and Rory can teach each other how to spell.

That actually looks pretty bad ass

Never have I seen a shitcoin shilled as hard as Link has on this board.

Is oracle that expensive on it's own?
No.
Something is going on there, I smell something greater than there is right now.
They are doing something, I expect our jaw wide open, when their will introduce "IT".
Secrecy behind it only fuels my mind.

are you new? DGB was shilled WAY harder

So you don't think their core business (decentralized oracles) is valuable, therefore they must have a secret business plan? JFC you people really are deluded.

For every intelligent person who bought LINK because they know an oracle network will be valuable next year, there are ten idiots like the guy I am replying to.

How about i put my dick in your mouth? You can learn to swallow.

There's no need to cry about it. Lots of people have difficulty with basic grammar. It's nothing to be ashamed of.

Maybe if you spent more time reading, and less time flirting with men online in the hope of a blowjob, you wouldn't have the writing ability of a 12 year old.

You really want the dick.

nah it's actually fine man. just ignore it if you don't like it.

we ain't selling and we hype as shit about it! deal with it

how much link should I own? right now I have just under 5000

just over 5000

link pools are in the works now too. so you'll be able to easily get returns without needing to set up the api and nodes yourself. so in a sense will be as easy to stake as other coins. this is huge

1$ EOY

my only regret is that I couldn't buy more

godspeed lads, best of luck

this is the big one

good times

simply excellent if we all get rich

fantastic

twitter.com/linkpoolio

Stack dem linx

This is baller af. BUY LINK RN YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

I see you struggle with reading as well as writing. Here's a general life tip: When someone tells you that you are unintelligent, they are not trying to get your dick.

You know you want it, smarty pants.

This sounds great, how the fuck will I know it's legit though. Short of Sergey himself vouching for the program I'm not going to risk my LINK stack when I'm not smart enough to read code/smart contracts etc.

since link is an erc20 token they could probably create a smart contract that lets you stake your tokens while keeping them in a wallet that you hold the private key for.

Isn't staking ark kind of the same thing? So obviously it's possible.

with an audited smart contract i don't think it would be much of a worry. i cant get over how good this will be. if a pool has good apis and gets a lot of traffic, you could potentially get better returns than any of the staking coins out there

high IQ trips

Why is link going up at all anyway? There's been no news

Rumor of website redesign

I'm honestly so worried link will go over $.50 before January. I only have 1,000 link, and won't be able to buy more until mid January

Fuck I took my profits too early and I'm worried it won't go back down to 1910

twitter.com/linkpoolio

because people are buying the rumor

that's why it was so dumb when people were saying: "don't buy link now, hold BTC and wait until January"

i.e. wait until news is officially announced by which time it's mostly priced in

buy and hold is the way

Cant FUD the LINK, idk why they even try

they are doing exactly this. I wrote the thing in the pic and have been in contact with the pool organizers since the beginning. One more reason to hold LINK.

Thomas wrote this about the Go port: "API-wise it will match the Ruby version so that if you're developing an external adapter now against a Ruby node, it will work as-is if pointed towards a Go node."

So people are already working on nodes that will be able to plug into the Go version as soon as the main net is live right? That's really promising that people are already working on implementing this; it shows faith that it's really going to take off.

I just posted this in another thread. But I was thinking on a short term roadmap leading to small technology implementation along 2018, however is just speculation