One Punch Tau

Can a Tau be One Punch Man?

>One Shot Man
ftfy

OPM was human. So no.

But if they follow Saitama's Training?

That doesn't make then human.

But they can still gain the strength. isn't that the point of Saitama motivations to overcome limitations and become Better?

Not human.

rather than using genetic modification and Machinery.

its still would be cool.

No.

I take user doesn't like Tau I'm right?

No

Sure man you roll enough 6s and you can make a tau one punch man in the game

Only if you walk in on him.

Can't, physcially weaker than humans.

They don't have enough hair to fall out.

Everyone hates Tau, newfag. Only Taufags like them. They're literally the bronies of 40k, except without all the obnoxious image spamming.

So Everyone is Kitten then.

>"By the Emperor" the UltraMarine say "How can a puny xeno be stronger than an Astartes"
>"Simple Guela i Follow my special Training" the Fire Warrior Replied
>"It took me three years to get this strong"
>"One Hundred push-ups!"
>"One Hundred sit-ups!"
>"One Hundred squats!"
>"Then a ten-kilometer run"
>"Every Single Day"
>"And of course eat three meals a day starting with a fruit in the morning its fine.
but the important its never use the Wheater regulator in summer or winter so you can strengthen the mind.
in the beginning, you'll wish you were Dead. you might star thinking what's the Harm of taking a day off?
but for me, in order to be a strong warrior, no matter how thought it was, even if was spitting blood,
I never stopped I kept doing squats even when my legs were so Heavey they refused to move.
even when my arms started making weird clicking noises, I kept doing push-ups.
a year and a half later, I started to notice a difference. I was bigger...
and I had become stronger than the average Fire warrior in other words.
I had to train like no tomorrow to the point you drop dead that's the only way to become strong.
your people around fooling around whit "Primarch Geneseed" and Mechanicus augmentation will never reach this Far
TauKind are strong because we have the ability to change ourselves and overcome our limits."
>The Ultramarine was with the Mount agape "W-what?" he said "Heresy vile and filthy xeno I will end you"
>"I'm afraid not," the Fire warrior said and with one Puch the Ultramarine exploded in a Shower of Bloody Bits.
> Then the Fire warrior shrug and clean Himself from the blood and walked off.
>the end.

No because they suck at melee, get back to your cuckshed, commie scum.

This, even a 3 point Conscript has a fair chance of taking a Fire Warrior out simply because the Conscript is I3.

No. Not even humans can be One Punch Man, with one singular exception, so no, they can't.

welp it's been posted, i'm not needed here.

Can Killer Whales stop drowning sharks for fun? No. No they will not stop drowning sharks for fun because Orcas find it amusing.

...Exactly what I came in to make sure of myself.

>"One Hundred squats!"