This is your last chance

Do yourself a favor and join the Christmas miracle while you still can. I mean think about it. Poverty isn't something you should hold on to if there's a chance of making it out. There is no honor or glory in not having money, so why not buy LINK and move the commas in your bank account to the right by a few digits?

>didn't buy LINK at pre-sale
>didn't buy LINK at ICO
>didn't buy LINK at rock bottom prices

Now's your last chance to make the big gainz, so get in while we're still going for 200x instead of 20x.

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ThOpfT67w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do i time this so i don't end up with bags

I'm putting 1 BTC in this. Will I make it?

By waiting until the price dumps after the news, obviously. What, did you really think this was LINK's moon mission? That doesn't start until at least Feb next year.

anything below 20 cents. It really doesn't matter though... if you flip instead of hold, you're going to be sucking on a rifle next year.

You'll do just fine.

I'll have to sell my IOC bags. This has been a curse for me.

I have sold everything. Literally all liquid assets and put them into LINK after reading all I could about it a while ago. I haven't been this sure about anything ever.

Damn. user, you're shilling pretty hard there.

What's your timeframe for either becoming a millionaire or suicide?

I've read a lot about LINK too and believe it's gonna be great if it delivers but I'm not as daring as you.

Why are people always posting about this coin. What makes it better and so special? Why do you people think it will 200x soon?

Google Europe's PSD2 regulation. If you know what LINK is trying to do, you'll get it.

someday an interviewer will ask me, "what made u decide to buy 500 links?".

what makes you so sure

you will all get /bismuthed/

I don't really have a deadline or anything, but I'd say 2020 the latest I should be pretty fucking comfy. Going to sell 20% at $1 to recoup my investment and then some though, so after that I don't have to think about what kind of rope to choose. $2-3M is the final goal.

I don't feel like going through all the individual points for the millionth time on this board, but to just to put it briefly, this project has everything I look for in a 100x investment. Absolutely everything. In addition there has not been a single point of fud that hasn't been absolutely demolished by sound arguments. For the first time in my life I feel like I just sort of stumbled onto something huge like they do in the movies. And by the looks of it, many more people on this board feel the same way.

>I don't feel like going through all the individual points for the millionth time on this board, but to just to put it briefly, this project has everything I look for in a 100x investment. Absolutely everything. In addition there has not been a single point of fud that hasn't been absolutely demolished by sound arguments. For the first time in my life I feel like I just sort of stumbled onto something huge like they do in the movies. And by the looks of it, many more people on this board feel the same way.
No, don't fucking cop out. Go through the points.

Interviewers will only be askingthat if you buy and hold 10 years

please go through the points. If you believe it will grow then tell us why so we can invest. If we invest that will help the value go up. Convince me

>In addition there has not been a single point of fud that hasn't been absolutely demolished by sound arguments.

Here's one argument that can not be refuted: It has been over two months since the ICO and the latest update we have regarding recruitment is "we are reviewing resumes".

The fact is, LINK is behind schedule. Nobody has any proof they have even started the rewrite, and the logical chain of events means we will not get partnership/exchange news until mainnet is launched. Mainnet can not be launched until the project is ported to Go. The project can not be ported to Go until they hire Go devs. Go devs can not be hired until they have interviewed them. Interviews can not be scheduled until they finish reviewing resumes.

QED, LINK ain't doing shit until at least Feb of next year. However, I do agree that it has plenty of potential if they can actually ship some code and start communicating.

Check out all the fake stuff floating around - someone claiming to be from Bittrex saying it will be listed, same for Coinbase. Transparent bullshit that will only fool the stupidest anons. Rory already confirmed in slack there will be no partnership/exchange announcements before EOY, which further demonstrates this is an artificial pump driven by FOMO.

-absolutely enormous use case (smart contracts in any real sense cannot exist without decentralized oracles)
-market applications too many to grasp
-team's been working on the project for 4 years
-advisors who know their shit
-SWIFT, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale and Santander confirmed, likely more incoming as the SWIFT partnership matures
-solid token use case (as payment for data)
-token pool staking coming out, basically LINK mining
-professional team with 0 hype approach
-highly likely up to their ears in NDAs
-meme magic and Veeky Forums backing similar to other unicorn projects
-cheap as fuck, 100th (or so) in terms of MC

That's just what I can say off the top of my head. The way I see it is that buying LINK is a bet that smart contracts are going to be huge in the future. Basically by having the decentralized oracle market cornered and since smart contracts can't (/shouldn't) be ran on anything but data from decentralized nodes, buying LINK is like buying a blockchain tech index at a massive leverage, betting that smart contracts are going to be implemented by all major business sectors in the next few years. I'd say everything is currently pointing to that, and I honestly think CL has the potential to be as big, if not bigger than Ethereum as time goes by.

LINK is quite possibly the shittiest of all shitcoins and I'm incredibly glad it's got such a cult following on biz so I can sit back and watch this slow motion car crash

They have recruited a secretary and two more devs, you homo.

>linkies are this fucking deluded

I can't wait to watch this thing die knowing you lost it all

Source, my fellow homo?

>Year is 2020, deliberate and intentional poverty has been outlawed.
>Judge at the poorfag court hearing: user, please explain why, despite the wealth of knowledge at your disposal did you decide to not buy LINK in Q4 2017, when its price was 20 cents?
>user's reaction: youtube.com/watch?v=g9ThOpfT67w

It's on their slack, don't have the screenshot.

How do you get on their slack?

OMG I JUST LIQUIDATED 1K BAGS AND CAME SO HARD

was just casual fapping when alert hit my phone that my one bag with 0.00002000 was filled
bought for giggles at 1260

the mess i made is disgusting

I feel sorry for you chasing small gains and dopamine highs when you could be ascending into the ranks of us ubermench once LINK hits 10 dollars.

Send an email to [email protected] and ask for an invite

Cool, so you have as much proof as the rumors about bittrex and coinbase.