MONERO PUMP INCOMING

SPIKING ON BITHUMB. BITTREX FOLLOWING WITH HUGE INCOMING BUYWALL. GET IN OR GET R9KT.

Congratulations on this. Really.

>tfw not fucking selling

not sure i'll recommend anyone buying it now if you already haven't bought previous dip

>Not selling at .020 to rebuy at .0155.
>Somehow proud of it

Stay poor

Thats exactly ehat some dumb motherfucker like you told me last time. Scared me out of it. cost me a lot of money. Sit down and shut the fuck up. If I want any shit out of you I will squeeze your head. Capisce?

> selling at .020
clearly you doesn't have a slightest idea what are you talking about
.0193 is upper breakout area

Holy fuck. Sold at 148. 200 now. You were slingin around 3k on the trade. Yeah, that loss is about enough to hire a mechanic over. Kek

>Thats exactly ehat some dumb motherfucker like you told me last time. Scared me out of it. cost me a lot of money. Sit down and shut the fuck up. If I want any shit out of you I will squeeze your head. Capisce?
if you were too dumb not to buy it twice at $160 you cost yourself a lot of money

>muh meme lines

The KING MONERO

at least i'm not pulling numbers out of my ass like you did

Guederos in Zacatecas update roadblocks so I can pay in Monero to get through. I hate travelling with small wads of cash stuffed everywhere.

Where is the buy wall? There is not even $10k in this screenshot. Useless.

usdt brainlet

>people still falling for the wall trick

Ramping up my miners to max.

>bought at 205

>bought at .0195

Relax boys, this isn't some shitcoin. This is THE KING.

Give it a few weeks, $300 by end of year. $400 by Feb.

Got my sell orders ready at 0.19

Come and take my bags

price prediction EOY?

270-320$

>see thread 4 hours late
>its sitting at new ATH
guess i'll have to wait on the next dip, looks like it'll drop to $190ish again at some point

I would buy now if I were you , indicators show quite strong support , probably will hit 250-270 levels next week

that's not a big gain at all though. My longshot shitcoins are doing much better. My safe money is in eth/btc