Pump shill dump wealth

Whats up user's, lets agree on a alt coin; I'll put 25.5 btc in it depending on what it is. if it takes more to pump I will. once it hits coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
200% + we shill to new retards and all sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/dvapump
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about 0x?

LMC. Primed for takeoff already

Blockcat is a good option.

who agrees LMC for a nice pump?

sure

who agrees, y'all hash it out in the thread. a nice coin with low 24hr volume tho

How about LBC?

she tryin smash, talk to yall in 15

it doesn't matter to me as long as everyone seems on go. we can do a 24 hr, or 7 day pump. just need to pump shill to new retareds and all sell around the same time.

Blockcat is perfect. Low cap, will fly sky high easily and I know newfags will jump for it if they see a whale buying it up.

RCN, it hasn't mooned yet. Low MC etc.

ADA

k, im back; whats the plan?

QASH

Don't play whale idiot, you'll end up losing all of your money

Gcr

RLC OP, reaaaly low volume hit a bottom recently
the whole sell book is under 25 btc too :)

Adex!!!

its got a 3.9 btc sell wall, then a 4.9 sell wal, then its clean sailing :)

Put everything on XRB and give me 10% profits later

Retard just shouting out names and no talking lul

Hey I'm looking at getting my friend into a whale group, he's got 20 btc to play around with, you can verify it if you want

lets do Blockcat CAT, we actually could get it up a few dollars. what yall think?

Encrypgen

well whoever pays my burner wallet can choose, or buy in CAT before I buy. I told yall whats up stay in touch.

meem CAT on /biz like its the new coin and get these retards will buy our bags, 24 or 7 days . someone pick.

were doin CAT get ready

Which exchange tho?

Where is CAT even available?

On cryptopia. And sounds good Op. Blockcat it is.

ED. lol

How long until this all starts? I don't have any BTC in cryptopia.

tell me when your in senpai, I was 17 with 1 btc got it on my birthday 4/20/14 now I'm a whale bc alt coins. I got to pass on my game

whenever yall ready, just tell me when to buy. I'm ready rn

> whale
> pumping something not on Bittrex

Seems legit.

Chances that this guy is posting with 2 ids trying to get rid of his CAT bags?

In right now mate. Let’s get this started.

Do bcpt senpai, need to get rid of these bags and colume is super low

lets do something else then faggot, you pick.

well he's already in. hold your cat for 10 min so everyone can figure this out.

Nope. I know for a fact I’m a different guy than OP. Simply suggested blockcat because it has potential for a good push.

how about vrm on bittrex?
it's oversold already, so I guess no sell pressure anymore.
It has solid tech and will be paired with binary-chain with VRC

ik but they don't, hold up for a min.

you know that saying about something being too good to be true?

yeah, just saying guys, you could get fucked, seems very elaborate and hes sharing it on a public board

Just give people some time to get in. If your seriously have that much BTC you could easily do 3-5x.

yea, we could get it back to 4$ on the real; not impossible. 20 min to buy in family

Alright.

So in this thread:

LMC
LBC
Blockcat
RCN
ADA
QASH
GCR
RLC
ADex
XRB
CAT
Encrypgen

Pick one. Get on the same page and then start. Don't haphazardly start buying shitcoins while they tank.

Which coin? Which exchange? When?

[D.VA pump & signal]
telegram.me/dvapump
This is our profit table. Let's meet on telegram.
XMR +25%
BCH 1st +10%, 2nd +10%, 3rd +15%
KYC +8%
ARK +15%
NEO -8%
OMG +20%
DASH +166%
ZEC +12%
Wavers +45%
EMC2 +30% ('17.12.01)
TIX +48% ('17.12.02)
telegram.me/dvapump

What is next pump?

It’s Blockcat, on cryptopia. In 15 min.

ayy, I fuck with this guy on discord. I sent him his first crypto bags and teaching him. anyone have a internship for him?

Ah fuck OK, here's whats going on shit dicks. OP is not a whale but merely a lowly street shitting pajeet. He fell for the shilling and bought ATH. He has finally come out of his delusions and realizes he's completely fucked. Well not for long because you fucking retards are about to buy all his bags. 2/10 trick, clever for a pajeet.

>the state
>you were the normie

Yeah man

Feel like signing a message for us?

were not even doing ATH faggot, get your misinformation out of my thread.

Irrelevant this is a dead coin, selling at any price is a win here. They were warned, do whatever you want with them.

Pick a coin with some relevance rather than a dead shitcoin

Op isn’t even the one who decided the coin.

What you mean because there is a different user id?

I will kill you nigger faggot, we are pumping, then shilling, and all selling. we will meem CAT and get the retards to buy all our bags like its the next btc. I hope you don't buy personally, bc you came in and spread misinformation. read the thread

Here's me with another browser.

Not even that. Simply because I know I suggested Blockcat and I’m not OP. That’s why.

good job

And you have the same ID...what are you trying to prove?

Same id retard.

Lsk

wtf happened to my thread. this is why i like discord better than /biz

You must understand this board is infested with pajeets, if you are trying to help the good goys of /biz then know that you are good, but we can under no circumstances allow the pajeet to profit.

BKCAT pump lets go

Baclkmoon, there's no other option.

Still with you OP, just trying to combat the idiots not on board.

ik lul

This.

How new are you all? Have fun with your bags

Gone from 134 to 200 sats.

I haven't bought in yet.... lul letting people get in that deserve it. but eh not bad

>doesn’t understand IPs
The absolute state of Veeky Forums.

To post with multiple ID, the best way is to alternate between posting through wifi and through your mobile network (3G/4G). I’m not participating in the pump and dump because I don’t trust OP, but you are a dumb faggot.

I have to agree with those suggesting LMC.

are yall buying catcoin or blockcat

Pump komodo. Itll Go Up anyway. So why Not now

BKCAT or CAT on Cryptopia?

Yeh yeh I guess I figured that it was using a session cookie which is generally how identity is stored for websites. I guess the point that I didn't make is that there is nothing to guarantee that different identities are different people.

Yes.

I thought the whale character was done pretty well. Your name is a nice touch and I imagine you sound like a slow talking black guy from the south. Good shit all around

yo, fuck with my discord brother; i asked for a little internship for him. but no one has one ig. i got him started on crypto; sent him a good chunk for his coinbase bags, if you send him a gift i will always have your back and add you on discord.

You fucking idiot that isn't even the right coin jesus fucking christ

Lucky I didn't buy in.

Very fucking lucky that cat is even worse, you will never get out

My sides

Evolution has gone too far.

Bro is cool i fuck with him on discord, he smart, kinda young, new to crypto, i filled his bag with a couple racks. just send like $100
def deserves it. and somehow ill fuck with you too for life. eh just send whatever you want like 5$ these are the wallet addys i have

eth
0x70f3BaE1232B87aA4697dB68d66576627f6047D9
ltc
Lc9X7wtbYSB6JFjFVefSJyaTqBVvin2iNC
btc
1EpVYs6LujYduQzsf32gnGmScRqdrLDWq8

you all fucking idiots who bought in deserve it lol

EtherDelta CAT/ETH $39,428 $1.06 63.32% Cryptopia BKCAT/BTC $22,841 $1.02 36.68%

youll say that when i put in 250 thousand at 8:00

Literal begging now what's your story OP? What kinda help you need?

read faggot, no....

ETP is way oversold on the RSI. Volume is low on Bitfinex. Also rumors of new exchanges this month. Could be easy to pump.