BAT

Why has BAT never mooned or recieved a pump once?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This coin is a homegrown all organic coin.

Because its owners counter any volatility, they see it desirable to stay as constant as possible
Threadly reminder that ERC20 shittokens are superfluous since they can't do shit without ETH nor can they accomplish technologically anything ETH can't on its own

because it's really fucking boring. just look at its name and logo

>BASIC ATTENTION TOKEN
How is the name not exciting? It rolls off the tongue so nicely. Or BAT, for short like those creatures that hang upside down in caves -- catchy as fuck if you ask me.

This. Eich wants it cheap, they dump any time theres speculation. So most investors have moved on.

It's not supposed to be a volatile coin.

the devs want it to be as cheap as possible for the big release, and once that hits pump it to the fucking heavens and get all the normies excited.

it's also under whale control and the whales owning most of the ICO supply wants the same thing

Accumulate, shitfuck, you have a golden opportunity.

Ok, I bite.

Where is the floor?

$.15 is where they want it to stay. Then for the big platform release and the marketing plus being listed on coinbase it'll get brought to roughly $5.

Big release when?

overvalued glorified ad network; it's current marketcap is already too high. This is the truth, deal with it. It's already been discussed here countless times.

If you want to hold bags while missing moon missions left and right, that's your problem.

The browser is a piece of shit - I used it for a few weeks and had to get back to chrome (unfortunately). Possibly why.

Any source? This actually doesn't look like a hit coin

>being listed on coinbase
You almost got me.

Why is that so bad?

because it's not going to go on coinbase

Premooned scamcoin. The ICO was an absolute clusterfuck dominated by a handful of whales risking fees the size of entire blockfolios. There was at least one player who stumped something like $6k in fees and didn't make it. The NEETs had no fucking chance, literally only one somehow made it.

So off the bat the entire supply was controlled by a few fat cunts, retards smashed it up to about 10x ICO which was pretty much par for the course at that point in time, now it sits at 5x. If you look at the CMC it doesn't really seem mooned, but I assure you it is. I don't even know if the whales realized what they were doing but either way there wasn't very many though so easy to organize and drizzle out supply at a controlled pace, their quiet exit could still be running I don't know. This whole coins fucked though.

>Literally 14 coins more eligible to be listed on CB
>You think this pajeetware is gonna be on there

Maybe when you're reborn in the next life patel

BAT basically already has greenlight
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145

because they have working product!

working product in crypto space is a death spell!

This argument is literally fucking retarded.

There was no scam.

At the time ICO's were going crazy and BAT just happened to have a product that is actually useful and a development team that isn't made of 16 year old stoners.

Due to this the ICO was INCREDIBLY hyped so whales bought a fuck tonne of the coins.

Where's the scam?

They advertised an ICO. People bought it.

Their only mistake was they didn't ask for 20X's more money.

That doesn't make it a scam. That's like saying iPhone's are a scam because when you go to an Apple store the day after the new iPhone launches there is no stock left because people are camping outside the stores all week waiting for it to come out.