youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=YNDDvp-PQmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ultimate orkish weaponz

youtube.com/watch?v=opowjOyl7_o

Da fuq???

Can someone make a webm out out this.

How do they even aim ...I mean da fuuuq???

That's some 1700s tech right there

Kek. The 1700s had better weapons than that.

That weapon is so much "that min max guy style"

more dakka

The Stormboyz got a bit excited...

Ian, what are you doing?

Gretchin guided bomb

I believe it's part of this series:
guns.com/2016/03/30/its-lit-the-facebook-backwards-clipazine-revolver/

Reminds me

>find an old spring bed
>remove mattress
>mount on tank
>gain immunity to shaped charges

Or just don't waste good beds.

They do the same thing today more or less

I know its Leman Russ but still...

I don't think they make those out of bed springs. But, I mean, I could be wrong.

What is ablative armor?

>ragnarok
>leman russ

See, Krieg, this is the sort of shit why you got nuked for 500 years.

Not bedspring but they look very improvised though

Which reminds me. Why don't the 40k people put Schürzen or bedspring on their tanks? Rokets are stiill a thing in 40k

>Abu Ahmed does not give a shit about hidding his power level anymore

Spaced armour works for shaped charges. Something which was a common enough anti-tank weapon during WW2 and in the Middle East at the moment.

Krak weapons are not shaped charges. What I've read (I think it's in 4e rulebook), they work by imploding. But regardless, spaced armour doe exist in 40k. FW made kits for at least Chimera and Rhino hulled vehicles.

>Krak weapons are not shaped charges. What I've read (I think it's in 4e rulebook), they work by imploding. But regardless, spaced armour doe exist in 40k. FW made kits for at least Chimera and Rhino hulled vehicles.
Cool thank you

>Quran Revised: martyrs reward is 72 virgins or 1 waifu

Here's the FW chimera one.

The Rhino one.

Also GW made this metal upgrade piece back in the day.

The description of krak weapons of being "implosion" warheads is in all likelihood based on a laymen misinterpretation of how shaped charges work which is par for the course for GW.

I work on fireworks shows and that's pretty much how we do them, except we bury the tubes in sand

A Hind rocketpod mounted on a Toyota

Because explosives seem to mostly be just the 40k equivalents of high explosive or frag. Spaced armor would stop it, but the normal armor would do it too. So there is no need to slap it on. And no amount of spaced armor will protect you against shit like melta charges, powerfists and lascanons.
Alternatively, GW knows fuck all about tanks

Oh shit, is that an itasha Dodge Rampage? Or is it just a lame ranchmino?

>>Quran Revised: martyrs reward is 72 virgins or 1 waifu
Tell me more about this revised Quran

You get your waifu.
But you must be one of the virgins.

They line up enough of them that one or two will probably hit.

>VBIED
>with the latest technological advancements
>no longer is suicide the only option
>now a brave soldier need only sacrifice one hand

How do krak grenades work then? Why don't any of the missiles have the wide nose found on shaped charges?

I feel like watching this video put me on a government watch list, and disliking it, has put me on an ISIS watch list.

You are tasked with creating a modern Middle-East tabletop skirmish game.

What factions are represented and what are their unique skills?

The same way.
Shaped charge grenades are a thing.
As for the lack of eide nose presumably the imperiums superior tech lets them make narrower shaped charges.

>Shaped charge grenades are a thing.

Yes. And they all have to be place the right way to work, often with magnets or sticky stuff (hence why they invented zimmerit (which I believe Imperial vehicles can have an equivalent of, or something). Imperial krak grenades are just round with no way of being able to place them on the side of a tank in any effective way.

But you just mentioned a way, magnets.

I also mentioned that Imperial krak grenades are round.

And you're ignoring the fact that the fluff says that krak grenades shatter armour, not penetrate it. And that even Eldar have krak missiles. You think they're using simple shaped charges?

Yes and?
Thats not especially relevant.
,magnets still work if you put them on a ball.

It would actually let you throw your shaped charge grenades, land it on the roof and it'll roll until the magnet is brought into range to correctly align and lock down the grenades.

>Waaagh

The magnet would have to be powerful enough to be able to pull the grenade upright. And at the same time not be sturdy enough to interfere with the operation of the grenade itself (note how the example has the magnets lining the grenade, not in the middle). All the explosives and the cone would have to be placed at the other end of the grenade to give it the necessary distance for it to work. A round surface has way less contact surface than a flat one, so the grenade would have more trouble sticking to the surface than pic related. Also, since the contact surface of the grenade is round, even if the magnet was powerful enough to attach the grenade to the tank, hold it there regardless of the vehicle moving and other factors, and the magnet itself not getting in the way of the explosion, you still have the little fact that it's a round surface, so the grenade would be swaying around like one of those punching clowns. And if mounted on the side of the tank, it's be drooping. This means the explosion doesn't hit the surface head on, but at an angle, making it less effective.

And that still doesn't explain why krak is described as shattering instead of penetrating armour, why even the Eldar use shaped charges, etc.

>leman russ
>not ragnarok

Improvised mortars shooting bombs.
Pretty nice.

I fucking hate Japan sometimes...

I find their take on history pretty nice

They must really like Admiral Akbar as often as they're saying hello to him.

At least the voice fits now.

Somehow relevant to this thread:

ISIS attack against kurds in imporvised armoured troop carriers.

youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

Related:

youtube.com/watch?v=hn1VxaMEjRU

40k people run on rule of cool and not reasonable considerations.

This but at breakneck speed and constant laughter is what being an Ork Boy is like.

>WAAAGH! OI! WATCH THE BACKBLAST YOU GIT!

>MORE ROKKITS!

>GUG IS DEAD, YANK HIS TEEF!

This qualifies

God damnit Abu Hajjar, get your shit together

Poor Abu Hajjar. Being the new guy is never easy

Who would do that to an enfield?!?
Heretical bastards

Ay

>Brothers! We have lost!
>Quickly, roll to the safety of Allah!

Like, I know that rolling would decrease their vertical surface area, but all I can think of is how much they look like people fucking around in ARMA.

Because the main threat to tanks isn't usually something that could be dealt with using spaced armor. Giant lasers, plasma, bio plasma, giant fucking monsters, ect.

>Magazine is backwards.

>Editing camera angles to hide 50ft range.

Makes it more in line with the original.

Man, sure it looks fun to watch.

>Record shitty gass-can mortar launch
>Record actual bomb being dropped
>Splice together to make yourself look like you have a fucking clue in propaganda video

I fucking love these guys.

Moer something for the historical wargames general but: German 10,5cm WW2 gun used in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=YNDDvp-PQmo

The Quran actually never talks about virgins let alone 72 of them, that's a combination of mistranslation and misinformation. Funnily enough that kind of stuff is why you're supposed to read it on Arabic. A lot of misconceptions about the bible could be cleared on the same way

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Houri

From what I understand, that was part of one of the supplemental books, for lack of a better term.

Basically books full of stuff that Mohamud didn't write down but other people either claim he said or heard from their 3rd cousin's, twice removed, neighbor's friend's coworker that he said...though as much inbreeding as there is over there that could just mean someone heard it from their sister.

>The Quran actually never talks about virgins let alone 72 of them, that's a combination of mistranslation and misinformation
Yeah, they're just described as doe-eyed and big breasted, huh? Take your big tittied raisins out of here, faggot.

>From what I understand, that was part of one of the supplemental books, for lack of a better term.
The Hadith. These "supplementary" books are the Islamic equivalent of the gospels.

This post marks the end of a somehow fun little thread.

That is really neat. I think I saw something about WW2 rifles still being used in Syria too.

I wonder where they find the ammunition though?

Unlike the supplements, most of Christianity at least has a consensus as to which gospels are or are not cannon.

So does Islam, if only for the reason that Uthman burned everything he disagreed with. The Hadith are simply classified by reliability, with Sahih being the most reliable, Hassan the second most reliable and Daif being very weak, to the point where it can be disregarded. To go back to the Gospel comparison, Sahih Hadith would be comparable to the Gospel of Matthew while Daif Hadith would be down there with the apocryphia like the Gospel of St. Thomas or that one weird gospel that claimed Jesus made birds of clay fly and killed a childhood friend for not sharing toys.

Didn't they find a cache of Stg.44s at some point and put them into use as well?

Quite frankly, I never understood people who are obsessed with preserving old crap. Sure, for historical value and examples of what once was. Have those. But if it's good and it's not the last one, use it. It was made to be used. Once it can't be used anymore, then you can make a display piece out of it.

i wonder how many capable mechanics and engineers are wasting their lives fighting for some shitty cause that has no future.

Who even holds Aleppo right now?

I think the Syrian Government does but I can't be too sure.

The city: 50/50
The citadel: Government with more or less just one road to supply it

It's not improvised. There's just no way to make those look "professional", no matter how you look at it, it's a fence you slap on a tank/apc.