CYOA general

Hey everyone, I've been working on this CYOA for a while now and I'd like to know what you guys think of it, so I can improve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ib7IqBtzjOt-mxQxLZfj1jbk8sTwNr80llKgLtqMJOQ/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you continue living in a different body with Ghost in the Shell even if your original body has died?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'VE ASKED A MILLION TIMES AND I KEEP GETTING IGNORED
Can someone please post the waifu CYOA where you roll for a waifu archetype. All the pictures it uses are from the Galko anime and the archetypes are like The Nerd, The Slut, The Class President etc.

How exactly is one act of sex defined? Are two minute quickie and a multihour orgy worth the same?

sent :^)

I'd assume each time you cum because of someone else gets you a charge.

i gotchu

Thanks but it's not this one it was the one with the Galko pictures. I've looked for days and haven't found it and I'm starting to get worried I'm hallucinating

this is great user
keep up the good work

You arent hallucinating user, I remember it too

Great stuff man
no complaints about the content but the format needs a bit of changing
>size needs to be changed
cause viewing is a bit zoomed
>maybe split it into 2 pages

>waifu CYOA where you roll for a waifu archetype. All the pictures it uses are from the Galko anime and the archetypes are like The Nerd, The Slut, The Class President etc.
That's a RYOA, not a CYOA.

Whoa friend, calm down...

>Unaging
>you still age
u w0t m8

Amazing work. Will take a while to post a build.

ty for the kind words, user

thanks for the advice, I will probably split it into 2 parts then

Is all known namefags except Bliss kill?

>thanks for the advice, I will probably split it into 2 parts then
You could just reduce the dimensions down to 40% or so. Or if you're still going to split it in two, remember to keep the width within reasonable limits (around 1200-1900 or so).

That's right user. I killed them all. Who needed them anyway?

Don't worry, me and you can enjoy my CYOAs for eternity.

Fuck that doujin and that moth can die for all I care.

Shit girl.

Welp

That's a really sick layout and the content seems pretty cool too, just started skimming it. One thing I will say is the text seems pretty small until I bring up the full size image and it's just fuckin huge. This is kind of the epitome of laziness, but my preferred way of viewing CYOAs (and I think the standard) is only having to scroll vertically.

Thanks a bunch. Do you know why it's impossible to find anywhere on? It wasn't on Imgur or anything I even checked Reddit and it wasn't there. What makes this one so hard to find?

Best girl

Taking a chance with whatever result.

>What makes this one so hard to find?
Did you even check 4plebs archives for Veeky Forums's CYOA threads?

Goddamn no. I just used the Veeky Forums archive from the past week and checked every CYOA thread

I want to be a superhung dominant shota with a harem of older girls. Please direct me towards the appropriate cyoa.

roll

Did a yandere from the last thread follow us here?

Yanderes never stop following. Even after you call the police.

That Tomboy is best girl. Shit.

This cyoa is meant to be posted just as the post numbers tilt over into 0s. How else would we get those points.

>tfw yandere is police officer

rolling

testing lower dimensions

also added 1 more augmentation i had forgotten, fixed a few mistakes and reformatted some stuff.

Roll for Galko

>2084 pixels wide
That's not in the 1200-1900 range. Lowering the sizes down to 48% of the original should get you there.

>gets the dumpy one
I am ok with this.

rollan

o-oh

Tried with 40%

Hit me.

The width is fine now, but you might want to consider increasing the font size, at least for the smaller bits of text. Make the picture taller if you need more space to work with.

Not the fatass again

Jump into the fray.

Class Rep, huh?

I wonder why the image asks for post numbers when it'd actually have more random chance with the roll option?

Roulette

>I wonder why the image asks for post numbers when it'd actually have more random chance with the roll option?
Because it's a roll chart, and roll charts don't belong on Veeky Forums. They belong on /b/ and the like, where post numbers are just about as random as the dice function is here.

15 base
>Sources
Contact(14)
Sex(12)
Max charges total: 4+infinite

>Complications
Only be one, Unsubtle, Discharge (+8)
>Spells(20)

Enflame(19)
Durable (18)
Feather touch (17)
Boulder (16)
Swiftness (15)
Thunderclap(14)
Second Wind (11)
Ever-living(8)
Thrall(6)
Golem (2)
Vitality (0)

I'm going to utterly btfo the other guys. Could I still hypothetically befriend the other witches and make a coven with them? I'd like to join up with Yaga desu.

>I asked for this
Efficiency Improvement 15
Artificial Muscles 30
Flexible Frame 55
Lightning Reflexes 70
Phase Drive 110
Cloaking 140
Thickened Skin 150
Sterile 140
Botched 130
Defective 100

>Companions
Johanna Leitnei
Nyla

>Mission
Assassination

A kill mission seems easy enough for the Viper and I. The basic plan is Hitman style: infiltrate his compound as stealthily as possible with Nyla coordinating us from afar, me running interference, and Johanna using one of her special venoms to take him down. Preferably not through a bite and preferably with a venom that could have come naturally from some bad food or something. Either way, if we can manage not to kill his guards and slip in and out quickly there's no reason for an investigation to point towards our organization. If we do need to go hot then my phase drive and improved speed will help me get to the target and at least take him down before he can make an escape. A bit messy but we'll at least be able to finish the mission.

I have quite a list of improvements I want to work towards as well. I need to improve my survivability but first comes Accessible Memory, A.I. Helper, and Fast Thought. When moving at my top speed I'm mostly just relying on reflexes and waiting for my thoughts to catch up takes too long. Speeding up my ability to process my surroundings will greatly increase my abilities. After that comes a Reinforced Skeleton, Secondary Heart, Improved Blood, and maybe even a Personal Shield. I'm little more than a fast moving bag of weak flesh at the moment and my ability to go toe to toe against another augmented is somewhat hampered by that fact. I also really want a full set of Cyber Limbs, starting with the legs, and a set of Nanobarbs would be incredibly helpful. After that, if I manage to live that long, there's really a ton of useful utility augments that it would be nice to pick up.

Fuckit let's go.

Simbiobro, are you here?

You said you'd mostly finished with SymbiCYOA, but apparently still wanted to do some touch-ups. When to expect?

>Likes Dark Souls
Let's marry.

Doesn't that make Sex a very powerful source for women but extremely weak for men?

Convergence, I don't need anything else.

Hey check my 5

>Contact - "[...] touching each other [ntimately]."
>Shroud of Lust - "Those who are [in] within 20M of you [...]"
>Ghost in the Shell - "You can leap to any person with [in] 15M of [...]"
Does jumping require additional cast? Or is it only cast per leaving your own body?
Can one gain charges while preceiving from their POV?
>Distribution
Which leads to questioning if one can cast GitS from a Distribution host to jump from a chosen mind to a new one (spending 3 to leave this mind, or 4 to keep this mind as well as jump)

>Calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ib7IqBtzjOt-mxQxLZfj1jbk8sTwNr80llKgLtqMJOQ/edit?usp=sharing

Glad to see you enjoyed my CYOA

I had thought none would've chosen the Defective Drawback when I wrote it, but I guess it wasn't that prohibitive after all

Rahl

I'd say it's definitely prohibitive. It definitely sounds like a huge pain in the ass to deal with and the slight variance in time between flare ups means it could happen at really inopportune time. The thing that finally pushed me over to choosing it was the note that it will improve slightly over time. Which makes sense, really, since I'm part of an organization with incredible medical technology and am improving myself to better my own health at the same time. I am willing to take on some added risk and pain in exchange for improved augments now as long as I can trust that it will become more manageable over time.

That's how I intended it to be, trading off some of your starting reliability for more endgame power

At least add some of your own text, you lazy fuck.

I don't read waifu cyoas, so the only thing I know Sockminster has made was the sock puppet one, and I won't include authors who haven't made cyoas "recently"
I repeat, you have to actually tell me something before I can offer anything in return. I still know nothing beyond
>powers
>urban fantasy
>earth's going to shit

He made Vampire King. There, you might not have read it, but now you know he made it and recently.

Saved.

Hope he gets some rest soon. He might start hallucinating.

ok

Roooooollll

rooll

Rule?

>Drawbacks
Amnesiac (+20)
Botched (+30)
Immoral (+40)
Sterile (+50)

>Features
Repairing nanomachines (25)
Cyber Eyes (40)
Reinforced Skeleton (50)
Efficiency Improvement (65)
Armored Ribcage (70)
Thickened Skin (80)
Artificial Muscles (95)
Nanobarbs (100)
Lightning Reflexes (115)
Cranial Plating (120)
Sleep Suppression (135)
Mono-molecular Hightech Melee Weapon (150)

>Companions
Nyla
Cyber animal (dozens of mosquitoes for recon which Nyla feeds to me)

>Extermination
Using the teeny mosquito drones Nyla can have the facility investigated and I can do the main job myself. Not like I find anything wrong with killing, job has to get done.

As for suggestions, I would like an option to have a full cyber-body replacement option since that's really what I wanted all along.

Anyone got the Rapture Academy one?

Your suggestion is great. We really need to be able to go full GitS here.

Hecate starts out saying "hi, I'm circe"

I might put that in the next version once I have enough material for an update.

It will most likely have an high cost and some big drawback though.

I would also like to put in more equipment and companions, i'm open to suggestions on that as well

This and other things have already been mentioned to the author, who hasn't posted an update yet. You can check the previous thread if you want to see whether an error has been mentioned or not.

Yes, everyone better go through all that effort to sate your autism. Just think what would happen if they didn't.

No, you weakling.

Refractory periods have nothing to do with how weak or strong you are, user.

Some women need hours to cum or it to be a sex with somone extreamly attractive to them. Some men can cum many times in a few hours so it depends. Vitality spell would actually help men in that regard whlie less so for women.

Does anyone have that professional wrestling cyoa with the blue background?

Those women apparently don't know about their own clit, then. Men on the other hand have a hard limit with the refractory period. which is going to put them out of commission after every charge for ten to fifteen minutes.

What's "take off your mask" stuff? I saw it in some CYOA's.

Someone else asked earlier, it's a reference to the King in Yellow and a calling card of a particular CYOA maker iirc.

Also men can pay a whore to get a couple of charges quickly within an hour, while that is much harder for women.

>Pay
Costs a lot of money.
>Much harder for women
Male prostitutes exist. It's not harder.

Also did you really suggest prostitutes in a CYOA where you can easily buy spells to make people want to fuck you, or get set up in a coven with some girls who also need lewd charges they can get from you?

>Complications (+10)
Convergence
Highlander mode
Unsubtle

>Companions
Blair (22)
Salem (20)

>Source
Sex (18)

>Spells
Vitality (16)
Swiftness (14)
Potency (12)
Second Wind (9)
Ever-Living (5)
Thrall (3)
Shroud of Lust (1)
Impress (0)

I can adapt my sexing to any woman, but still get my sex on for all the charges. It's a slow start but as I push Salem to build up the support base (with Blair's help) I'll work on my charge base and keep an eye out for the other dudes.

I will just keep at it until I take down the other men, and that's when the gods show up to do whatever. I unveil the truth of magic to the world as I battle them back, inspiring others to do the same. At least I think that's what it's trying to tell us to do, hard to say.

I said "you can", as in "if you'd like to prevent unnecessary repetition in reporting typos and such". If they don't give a rat's arse, then that's that.

I mean an emergency where you need to get quick charges fast and it's usually not THAT expensive. Not evryone have Shround of Lust or have coven menbers always available, also Shround of Lust gives them sexual thoughts, but they are not specifically targeted at you. And finding a male prostitute is much harder, they don't just hang out everywhere like female ones do.

its happening

>Usually not THAT expensive
If you don't want an STD it is. And really, if you want quick charges, any of the other methods are better. Sex is for long term buildup. My problem is just that women have a much easier time and can get many more charges much quicker with it.

roll

You should go yell at feminists for chlorinating your testicles. We don't really need this here.

What? We're talking about an option in a CYOA, user.

*Symbiobro
I'm at work right now and was at a wedding last night so I didn't have time. I can post the update when I get home.
It's nothing huge. I just nerfed Anti-Venom by giving it one less power, added a line to Venom, and fixed up a bunch of spelling and grammar errors, but I probably still missed some.

>all women can come easy bcuz clit
>all men experience experience a similarly limiting refractive period
Does anyone else remember what it was like to be incredibly sheltered?

No, you're talking about the dynamics of sex and gender as they apply to the CYOA. This is a topic that the CYOA didn't intend to make a big deal out of, and you're just derailing the thread with a discussion that doesn't belong here.

Does anyone have the picture of the two fox girls from dusk city trouble cyoa?
Does anyone have the picture of the girls with guns in front of an armored jeep from the girls army cyoa?
Both are done by italics user.